Couple baits thieves with bikes and beats them with bats in the street

What say you Sherbros?

Say you get called in for jury duty.......

200.gif
I'll allow it.

This shit has 5.4M views on youtube and I don't think anybody was prosecuted.

If anything this should be done more often

They said leave it to the professionals. But they won't do shit about it if you call them about a stolen bike.

I mean, I'm not down with thieves, but this sounds like the kind of thing you'd do if you wanted an excuse to beat the shit out of someone with a bat.

That's the problem with vigilante justice.

It's mostly just people releasing the inner sadist they've been suppressing.

They got robbed twice already...

Turnabout is fair play. All the thieves had to do to not get beat was....not steal the bikes.

I want to know who called the cops.

They got robbed twice already...

Turnabout is fair play. All the thieves had to do to not get beat was....not steal the bikes.

I want to know who called the cops.

The sissy mary next door who got tired of seeing this guy's girl fighting criminals in the street to protect the neighborhood.

"It was just a lot of activity."

<bball1>

The sissy mary next door who got tired of seeing this guy's girl fighting criminals in the street to protect the neighborhood.

"It was just a lot of activity."

<bball1>

And the couple was actually doing right by the thieves. They could've beat them with bats, then called the cops getting the thieves arrested and put in the system. Instead, they delivered a lesson and maybe made the thieves reconsider their life choices.

California, breh. They've overtaken Canada as sweetest place for criminals. Cops won't do anything, and you're not allowed to either. Can't imagine why san Francisco is infested with junkies, violent crime, and one of the highest property crime rates in the country

I'm all for protecting your own property and family. But luring people to steal your stuff, chasing them down street and beating them down with aluminum bats? I don't know, I feel like there are more constructive and safer hobbies out there. I wouldn't exactly turn the couple in either unless they took a bat to a young kid or something.

you are as likely to get shot, then to get help, when you call the cops. look, he has a bat, which looks like an assault rifle... pew-pew dead.
cops should be happy they get less work to do. fuck thieves. cut their hands off - no hands, no thieving!

Not guilty. Bike thieves are scum and should be sacrificed to the Just Bleed God.

They're just establishing dominance in their new territory. I bet people don't steal from them anymore

People who have a problem with this are part of what's wrong with the country.
Also, the couple should have used machetes.

Good for them. The cops aren't gonna do shit and they've already been hit twice.

fuck this gay earth.

crazy world we live in these days. thieves are victims and people taking an effort(unlike most police) to actively punish the loser scum of society are the ones that end up in trouble

remember that old couple that had their house broken into like 4 times and been robbed, so they left the garage door open and pretended to not be home and waited for the robber to break in AGAIN and shot him. I believe the older gentleman got charged and convicted of premeditated murder or at least voluntary manslaughter and got like 20 years in prison. for killing someone, that had robbed and terrorized his family multiple times, and was in his home committing a crime AGAIN.

A thief I knew from my childhood was arrested while stealing a bait car in Vancouver.

At the time of his arrest, he truly believed that what the cops did (using a bait car) was unethical. His reasoning was that he was not looking for a car to steal that day and that the cops basically tempted him and he could not resist. :/

He did time for it and I hear he's turned his life around now.

A thief I knew from my childhood was arrested while stealing a bait car in Vancouver.

At the time of his arrest, he truly believed that what the cops did (using a bait car) was unethical. His reasoning was that he was not looking for a car to steal that day and that the cops basically tempted him and he could not resist. :/

He did time for it and I hear he's turned his life around now.
Little more info...

This guy was basically a genius when it came to stealing things.

He would walk into a store/gas station/school /anywhere and identify who was doing what and within minutes have figured out the security weakness and then he stole whatever he wanted.

As an example, one time he counted the employees in a Sport's Expert store and when they were all out on the floor, he slipped in the back (stock room), used a door stopper to jam the door and made out the back door with a bunch of shit.

Another time he kicked my step brother's skateboard under a moving truck and it got wrecked. We were pissed at him and he felt bad so that afternoon he showed up with 2 new skateboards to make up for it.

As he got older he moved on to bigger crimes. Him and some of his thief friends would break into stores at night through the roofs and go for the store safes. I guess once they were on the roofs, they were out of sight and could use power tools to break through. I heard they pulled off dozens of those.

Last edited:
Back