Couple baits thieves with bikes and beats them with bats in the street

The only thing that victimized those 4 were their greed, laziness and lack of self control. Fuck em.

The only thing that victimized those 4 were their greed, laziness and lack of self control. Fuck em.

Seriously. My neighbor left his car parked in his driveway. He's turning me into a potential victim because his baiting me to steal it.

That's the logic cops are using here.

Is that the shah of Iran?

giphy.gif

Lol at baiting thieves. As if people shouldn't be allowed to have their property out on their property.

that’s true. That’s damn true.

But if there is a racial aspect to this, then these two white people are the REAL villains in all of this. So the media will use narratives like “baiting”

I changed my opinion because I actually watched the video.

Since the couple were victims of thievery, I can see the frustration and understand why they'd wanna catch the thieves.

I originally thought it was just some bored fools who wanted to play superhero and start shit for no reason.

There are probably lots of people that walked by that day and didn't get beat by bats, those people probably didn't steal bikes.

If I was on a jury I’m going to say I would convict them of anything.

People went on their property and stole their property.

Looks like they hit for a cycle

Make the couple Presidents of the United States imho

At first read I thought this couple were two MAGAs setting fools up on the street and then beating them with aluminum bats. But now that I think about it, these dorks got what was coming to them. Coming on their property and stealing their shit and then playing the victim?! FOH I'll admit I am a little bias since the first bike I ever had got stolen by a crackhead before I even learned how to ride it.

The only complaint I could see from this is that 1) like someone mentioned, they are just 'sadists' looking to whoop some ass for any reason or 2) chasing the thieves off their property and then beating on them. Technically, you can't really do that especially if they've given up the property and surrendered.

Wouldn't call this couple 'heroes' but I have no sympathy for those goobers catching a beatdown.

In California you can literally get caught stealing and they still won't do anything about it under a certain amount lmao
Same in Canada.

Even worse as we had that note worthy case of the store owner in China town tired of the same thief grabbing stuff from his store front and running each day the cops doing nothing. He chased the thief down, caught him with the goods, brought him back to the store under citizens arrest and tied him up and held him until the cops came.

The cops charged the store owner with forcible confinement and a bunch of other charges and the prosecutor gave the thief a deal to testify against him.

it was a contentious case for years in Canada as it wound its way thru the courts and the Prosecutors giving no breaks. They cost of defense pretty much bankrupting the store owner,if i recall correctly. But eventually the store owner won and was exonerated.

Back