Couple baits thieves with bikes and beats them with bats in the street

Ken Fresno

Interim Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://abc7.com/5832671/

FRESNO, Calif. -- A Visalia couple is accused of planting bikes in front of their home to lure thieves - and then beating them with aluminum bats, police say.

"They would run out, chase down that subject, assault that subject and recover their bike, but they would never call us," said Visalia police Lt. Ron Epp said.

{<jordan}

Investigators say there are at least four victims who were beaten with aluminum bats, but there could be more.

<{walkerwhut}>

During their very first night at the house, she says, someone broke into their car, which her cameras captured.

And they were victims of another car break-in days later.

"And then after that he was like, 'Well screw this we're going to take the neighborhood, we're not going to let (them) take us'," LeBeau says.

<{jackyeah}>

What say you Sherbros?

Say you get called in for jury duty.......

200.gif

Last edited:
This couple sounds like wonderful people, and what they did was very honorable.

Good for them.

I hate how the cops frames the thieves as victims in the video. I will never understand that mindset.

Not guilty! Police don't do shit about stolen property.

If the bikes weren't stolen - no problem.

Good for them.

I hate how the cops frames the thieves as victims in the video. I will never understand that mindset.

I mean I see the justice in what the couple is doing, but they're technically committing a crime.

"Victims", fuck them. The couple should get an award.

Lol at setting traps for thieves and attacking them. That’s illegal as hell.

They could have just gotten a gun and shot at them or beat the shit out of them within their property, once they start chasing them into the street and not calling the cops they’re just playing stupid games. I heard the prizes ain’t all that with those.

Dont steal other people's shit. Police dont do anything about stolen property. I feel you have a right to protect your property within reason.

Last edited:
I mean, I'm not down with thieves, but this sounds like the kind of thing you'd do if you wanted an excuse to beat the shit out of someone with a bat.

That's the problem with vigilante justice.

It's mostly just people releasing the inner sadist they've been suppressing.

Well if someone steals your shit and you are able to recover the item without the police there is no need to call 911. There might be a need to beat a motherfucker.

https://abc7.com/5832671/

FRESNO, Calif. -- A Visalia couple is accused of planting bikes in front of their home to lure thieves - and then beating them with aluminum bats, police say.

"They would run out, chase down that subject, assault that subject and recover their bike, but they would never call us," said Visalia police Lt. Ron Epp said.

{<jordan}

Investigators say there are at least four victims who were beaten with aluminum bats, but there could be more.

<{walkerwhut}>

During their very first night at the house, she says, someone broke into their car, which her cameras captured.

And they were victims of another car break-in days later.

"And then after that he was like, 'Well screw this we're going to take the neighborhood, we're not going to let (them) take us'," LeBeau says.

<{jackyeah}>

What say you Sherbros?

Say you get called in for jury duty.......

200.gif

What's their Sherdog names?

<{cuts}>

but they would never call us," said Visalia police Lt. Ron Epp said.

Like the cops are gonna do a damned thing to stop the thefts

someone tried to kill me one time, and i called the local police
took them two hours to show up

i have ZERO issue w/ what they did

Back