Couple baits thieves with bikes and beats them with bats in the street

Only if they get hurt. Plenty of videos online on how to build glitter bombs, and that shit sticks around forever.

Fuck glitter, some good paint or ink that stains the skin and everything else.

Or bleach

Or sulfuric acid...

EntireFlashyLhasaapso-size_restricted.gif

INNOCENT!!!

The nostalgia is strong here. But i forgot which show this was from?

I love how ABC paints them as criminals. Whoevewrote the article and the cops that arrested them should be beat with aluminum bats.

Not guilty! Police don't do shit about stolen property.
This right here. If the law won't defend private property then what do they expect people to do.

And the couple was actually doing right by the thieves. They could've beat them with bats, then called the cops getting the thieves arrested and put in the system. Instead, they delivered a lesson and maybe made the thieves reconsider their life choices.
Ask the average young man with a felony if he would trade that black mark for an ass beating. I think people would be surprised tbh.

I mean, I'm not down with thieves, but this sounds like the kind of thing you'd do if you wanted an excuse to beat the shit out of someone with a bat.

That's the problem with vigilante justice.

It's mostly just people releasing the inner sadist they've been suppressing.

Depending on the vigilante justice administered, I might be inclined to consider that a properly channeled release.

The sissy mary next door who got tired of seeing this guy's girl fighting criminals in the street to protect the neighborhood.

"It was just a lot of activity."

<bball1>

Ridiculous. See neighbors chasing thieves off the block, call the cops on them. The neighborhood needs thieves.

<36>

It's interesting (but not surprising) how some people actually want their hoods to remain hood. Any attempts at neighborhood improvement are considered a negative.

Lol at setting traps for thieves and attacking them. That’s illegal as hell.
Yeah, but it’s also pretty hard to muster up sympathy for people running around stealing shit

Lol at baiting thieves. As if people shouldn't be allowed to have their property out on their property.

Three thoughts:

1) that’s awesome

2) that anchor would get it. Hard.

3) fuck California police

The police calling the thieves "Victims" probably has a lot to do with why people don't call them and take matters into their own hands. I'm pretty liberal in my views, but it makes me sick how soft we are on criminals and how hard it seems for REAL victims, especially with children and women who deal with sexual crimes. I'd tell the couple batters up!

https://abc7.com/5832671/

FRESNO, Calif. -- A Visalia couple is accused of planting bikes in front of their home to lure thieves - and then beating them with aluminum bats, police say.

"They would run out, chase down that subject, assault that subject and recover their bike, but they would never call us," said Visalia police Lt. Ron Epp said.

{<jordan}

Investigators say there are at least four victims who were beaten with aluminum bats, but there could be more.

<{walkerwhut}>

During their very first night at the house, she says, someone broke into their car, which her cameras captured.

And they were victims of another car break-in days later.

"And then after that he was like, 'Well screw this we're going to take the neighborhood, we're not going to let (them) take us'," LeBeau says.

<{jackyeah}>

What say you Sherbros?

Say you get called in for jury duty.......

200.gif
About Damn time. I applaud them

Back