Countries were dating the native women can get you killed, beaten, harassed or in trouble?

"invaders" ? "conquered people".......you do know that hawaii was "invaded" and "conquered" about 300 years ago, right?

and in case you didn't notice, we are AMERICANS speaking about the attitude of hawaiian locals, also fellow americans....how are we fellow countrymen "invading" or "Conquering" hawaiians?

the hawaiians invaded and conquered themselves so many times. i guess it's ok for them to do it to themselves but when whites do it, its unforgiveable

"invaders" ? "conquered people".......you do know that hawaii was "invaded" and "conquered" about 300 years ago, right?

and in case you didn't notice, we are AMERICANS speaking about the attitude of hawaiian locals, also fellow americans....how are we fellow countrymen "invading" or "Conquering" hawaiians?

In quite a few cultures across the world, 300 years ago is still relevant history.

Whether you call yourself americans or not has nothing to do with it.

The English invaded Ireland in the 12th century and there is still bad blood.

Silly colonial.

the hawaiians invaded and conquered themselves so many times. i guess it's ok for them to do it to themselves but when whites do it, its unforgiveable

It's not likely about race. It's always about race with you americans! It's likely culture.

No dude you don't understand, they may pay taxes, but they are not our "fellow countrymen".... It's easy to call them that until you're in The heart of a town there, and everyone from the little kids, to the parents, and the grandparents stare at you super pissed off everywhere you go... I wasn't going to mention it because it makes me seem like I might have been the bad guy, but I got beat up pretty bad twice while I was there. I didn't understand the dialect they speak in at the time, and it kept getting me into trouble due to the fact I couldn't adequately explain my presence at certain functions quick enough... if the younger guys see a lone haole at any local event, they are fucking piranhas.

Everyone from their politicians, to the cops, and locals... they all belong to a culture they have created for themselves. It does not feel anything like being in america.

None.

There are no countries where I can be killed, beaten, harassed or in trouble.

It's not likely about race. It's always about race with you americans! It's likely culture.

when hawaiians use haole as a derogatory term for whites, then it is about race.

No dude you don't understand, they may pay taxes, but they are not our "fellow countrymen".... It's easy to call them that until you're in The heart of a town there, and everyone from the little kids, to the parents, and the grandparents stare at you super pissed off everywhere you go... I wasn't going to mention it because it makes me seem like I might have been the bad guy, but I got beat up pretty bad twice while I was there. I didn't understand the dialect they speak in at the time, and it kept getting me into trouble due to the fact I couldn't adequately explain my presence at certain functions quick enough... if the younger guys see a lone haole at any local event, they are fucking piranhas.

Everyone from their politicians, to the cops, and locals... they all belong to a culture they have created for themselves. It does not feel anything like being in america.

This kind of pisses me off. They don't have a problem accepting my money when I come there on vacation.

They are happy to reap the benefits of being American. Fuckin ingrates

Hawaii was fuked over by whites stop acting like a victim

IMO, literally every single one, because no matter where you go, there will be insecure xenophobic or racist assholes. How hostile and open about it they're gonna be depends only on how much they think they can get away with.

It goes both ways too. Let's not forget how much hate GSP's girlfriend got when somebody posted a picture of them together.

I got some comments from black guys when I went out with a black chick in boston. never any violence though. but at the end of the day I knew what I was doing ;) can't blame them.

Last edited:
I travel a lot and never had issues mainly because I'm from NY and even though a lot of America resent us, lots of countries treat us like celebrities. I did have one issue in Puerto Rico. A military guy gave me a tip...he said dude just bang the tourists these locals have baggage that can get you killed.

Hawaii was fuked over by whites stop acting like a victim

If you read my initial post, you would see that I said the Hawaiian attitude towards mainlanders is justified... But the purpose of what I am saying, is to explain the reality of the situation to people who may otherwise not know... We don't know anything about Hawaiian culture in the states. We assume the locals will be very friendly towards us. I was letting everybody know that this is not the case.

If you read my initial post, you would see that I said the Hawaiian attitude towards mainlanders is justified... But the purpose of what I am saying, is to explain the reality of the situation to people who may otherwise not know... We don't know anything about Hawaiian culture in the states. We assume the locals will be very friendly towards us. I was letting everybody know that this is not the case.

I have heard this as well and the ghettos there are really bad. People need to stick to the tourist areas and leave the locals alone. Plenty of poon at the hotels.

Everyone has a problem with it. Who gives a fuck though. A win is a win

I'm a pro football player and I got jiggy with some local hotel staff/inspiring surf star in Hawaii and her home posse got tough with me and we threw down.

I won't speak for Canada, because no one should, but in the USA we're free to hate people so you're just wrong.
So let's be a jerk because we're free to do so. Seems legit. Welcome to the Donald Trump era.

If you are a black guy or none white dude and you try to pick up a woman in small town east Germany or the wrong neighborhood in Berlin you are certainly in dangerous of an ass kicking.
Or if you are an black or brown guy walking around small town Germany with a German girl people would defiantly look at you funny and probably don't approve. And you would get some harassment as well.

Well, these would only be some boring small towns where, Independent of whether you had a white gf, you might get harassed for having a different skin tone. To be fair, you are much more likely to encounter some arabs/ turks that would enrich you culturally in basically every big German city.

Imagine the comments in the war room
15781025_10210354896922165_6853384616533210420_n.jpg

I'm a pro football player and I got jiggy with some local hotel staff/inspiring surf star in Hawaii and her home posse got tough with me and we threw down.

200.gif

200.gif

Back