Countries were dating the native women can get you killed, beaten, harassed or in trouble?

Taiwan is one. Most Arab countries too. It's surprisingly not a big deal in Afghanistan though, lots of ex Soviets got married to Afghan girls after the war and the locals didn't give a damn.

feel like the first and obvious response is just

"you sound jealous, if im so ugly then why do i have a girlfriend and youre here alone"

cant believe he missed that

I don't think anybody who says the US or Canada should and should just excuse themselves. Because the vast majority of the people and public don't care and won't do shit, and there are tons of laws preventing discrimination and abuse and they are actually enforced. And the U.S. is so multicultural and diverse that it cannot be compared to say the Gulf Arab states.
I just remembered that my white friend got yelled at a couple times by crazy old men while with his girlfriend whos a local.

Anywhere if you go after the wrong women.

Racist cops? Or racist people?
Cause yes. & Yes.
ZtMhojI.gif

I was thinking people the TS was asking about but you right.

Taiwan is one. Most Arab countries too. It's surprisingly not a big deal in Afghanistan though, lots of ex Soviets got married to Afghan girls after the war and the locals didn't give a damn.

Jedi level of calmness

I don't think so, generally Taiwanese are pretty cool. This was an isolated incident, and even then while the local guy was clearly in the wrong, the white guy is ugly as fuck and racial discrimination (in his favor) is the only reason he's not dying a virgin so for him to bitch about racism is pretty hypocritical.

China for sure. I've seen a video of a random Chinese guy trying to physically separate a couple because one was white and the other Chinese. They really hate it when whites date Chinese women.
Never get more looks or comments with my wife in China than when alone. Maybe you can find some isolated videos, but it isn't an issue here.

I lived in Kauai, Hawaii for two months this year. I am a very white california guy with long blonde hair. I lived in not a very tourist area, and I lived with locals who were Hawaiian... People tell you they make fun of you and call you haole, so I was expecting that.... What they do not tell you, is they actually vehemently hate us there. We are not welcome. It's not a joke, they are legit offended when you walk into their stores and stuff. When a white person dies there, they love it.... I dont blame them, on account of the whole stealing their homeland thing... Though it is considered America, none of the locals considered or wanted to be considered part of the states... I got shoved around and cussed at when I went places alone without my roomates who look the part.... Basically I can imagine dating a Hawaiian girl while also being on the island being troublesome.

The only places I've been travelling where I make an effort to hit on the local girls are Western countries. Europe, for example.

In Asian countries the local girls aren't my type. In Latin America, while I do find them attractive, I'm always wary of their 'occupation'. Your typical Guatemalan or Ecuadorian girl can't afford to be in bars all night fraternising with western men/tourists. They work all the hours god sends and the last thing they want to spend their money on is over-priced (by their standards) alcohol just to rub shoulders with foreign blokes. Obviously, there are exceptions such as girls from wealthier families but I always have my guard up around local girls in those countries. Also, even if Asian girls were my type, this train of thought applies even more strongly to girls in countries like Vietnam.

First 20 posts or so have a lot of SJWs up in this thread

I lived in Kauai, Hawaii for two months this year. I am a very white california guy with long blonde hair. I lived in not a very tourist area, and I lived with locals who were Hawaiian... People tell you they make fun of you and call you haole, so I was expecting that.... What they do not tell you, is they actually vehemently hate us there. We are not welcome. It's not a joke, they are legit offended when you walk into their stores and stuff. When a white person dies there, they love it.... I dont blame them, on account of the whole stealing their homeland thing... Though it is considered America, none of the locals considered or wanted to be considered part of the states... I got shoved around and cussed at when I went places alone without my roomates who look the part.... Basically I can imagine dating a Hawaiian girl while also being on the island being troublesome.
Wow, interesting. I am Canadian and Hawaii has a totally different image up here.

I would imagine there are no countries without salty guys though, so I guess it's more, in what countries are the laws on the salty guy's side, or your side?

Where were you at? I don't include US or Canada because the countries are so diverse and multicultural and support for diversity is top down throughout the society from government, to media, to corporate world.

Yeah there is dislike between some whites and blacks or other groups in America but America is so diverse that a Japanese guy dating a Mexican girl isn't going to piss off a black guy or wouldn't piss off an Irish Boston native.
There are still some ass backward places in the US. so I think you're being naive.

It's surprisingly not a big deal in Afghanistan though, lots of ex Soviets got married to Afghan girls after the war and the locals didn't give a damn.

They polly fall back on man love Tuesday? Or is it Wednesday & Thursday?

There are still some ass backward places in the US. so I think you're being naive.
There are some places where it isn't viewed kindly, but is it enough to get your ass kicked? That video of the Chinese guy on the subway was actual intimidation and threat of physical violence, although I guess that's an extreme exception?

Edit: Don't back down from a fight. That's some weak ass beta shit right there. If you don't date someone because you might get in a fight about it, then you're a pussy.

Last edited:
Any this obviously is not the case in western/northern europe or north america.

If you are a black guy or none white dude and you try to pick up a woman in small town east Germany or the wrong neighborhood in Berlin you are certainly in dangerous of an ass kicking.
Or if you are an black or brown guy walking around small town Germany with a German girl people would defiantly look at you funny and probably don't approve. And you would get some harassment as well.

I don't know what this guy's talking about man. The US is full of these people or so it seems to me.

Once a girl gets Canadian D, there's no going back to mini putt.

My better half is a citizen of the Cherokee nation...on her Father's side they all grew up on the Reservation in Oklahoma. I always get the stink eye when in OK.

Dude, don't use one paint stroke to describe the whole picture. I live in Taiwan and I can tell you that is an isolated incident. It was ranked as the most foreign friendly country in the world. And many of my friends with local significant others don't get any issues.

i strutted around with girls on my arm in china and vietnam

nobody harassed or anything but you get a lot of stares. but you already get a lot of stares for being a white guy who is standing head and shoulders above everyone else

in china i got the stink eye but they give everyone the stink eye. in vietnam they think its funny and strangers were telling me i can do better than whatever girl i was with, when i got on one girls motorcycle, a group of strangers told me to give her the old reach around. one guy even said "how does it fit if she is so small and you so big"

I can relate to this. I would also add that in some cultures staring is not considered the least bit rude.

I have been to piss poor places where people would ask to be in a photograph with me simply because I was white and they may have never seen a white person in the flesh before. It even felt a bit odd when posing for a photo men would hold my hand without asking me lol.

Back