Countries were dating the native women can get you killed, beaten, harassed or in trouble?

Not a country but rather a group of people who are actually country-less --- Gypsies. They don't like non-Gypsies dating their women.
There was a fucking legendary hilarious thread back in the day about a sherdogger who worked at this hotel, and once a year these gypsies would come through and stay for a week, and they would trash the place and half of the shit in the hotel would go missing and they never paid for anything.... I gotta go try and find it man. But I have to go to work soon, so if I dont find it, I would definitly recommend you look.

CHNNJlt.jpg
giphy.gif

There was a fucking legendary hilarious thread back in the day about a sherdogger who worked at this hotel, and once a year these gypsies would come through and stay for a week, and they would trash the place and half of the shit in the hotel would go missing and they never paid for anything.... I gotta go try and find it man. But I have to go to work soon, so if I dont find it, I would definitly recommend you look.

Why ? So i can be sickened? I'll pass. Reputation well earned IMO.

Back