Countries were dating the native women can get you killed, beaten, harassed or in trouble?

They polly fall back on man love Tuesday? Or is it Wednesday & Thursday?
That and Afghanistan in general doesn't give a shit about women. Women in Afghanistan are viewed more like house pets than people.

Well, these would only be some boring small towns where, Independent of whether you had a white gf, you might get harassed for having a different skin tone. To be fair, you are much more likely to encounter some arabs/ turks that would enrich you culturally in basically every big German city.

It sort of depends where you are and what skin color do you have. In East Germany overall I would say right and left wing groups are a bigger problem compared to immigrant gangs. Some Western City's as well like Dortmund.
The right wing or skinhead scene in Germany is very organized. Lots of groups that are organized over a whole state or all over Germany.
It also often crosses the line to Football hooligans and Ultras specially in Dortmund or Leipzig for example. Left wing guys are also organized but they often just look to fight with right wing guys or the police or do property damage.
Young immigrant groups are also a problem of course but not nearly as organized or dangerous and they don't have a political goal.

I don't think so, generally Taiwanese are pretty cool. This was an isolated incident, and even then while the local guy was clearly in the wrong, the white guy is ugly as fuck and racial discrimination (in his favor) is the only reason he's not dying a virgin so for him to bitch about racism is pretty hypocritical.

Wait so because the white dude was an unattractive pipsqueak he can't complain about shitty treatment? Also that local dude was fat, had terrible acne, and glasses.

I believe they call that the pot calling the kettle black?

I was on a date with a mexican chick at balboa park (SD) and we were walking by this rose garden. As we were walking, this cholo dude comes outta nowhere and starts talking shit in spanish, catcallin my date and sayin she should be with a mexican like him instead of me (non-mexican). I understand spanish so I laughed it off and we continued to walk, but then this dude kept following us and running his damned mouth. She was uncomfortable so I tried to keep things cool. I told her I wasn't gonna escalate the situation but in case something did happen be prepared to run towards the opposite direction and call the cops because I wouldn't want anything to happen to her. Eventually the cholo gave up and turned back around after realizing he wasn't getting anything from her nor me.

After that, she held onto my arm for the remainder of the walk. Later on in the evening she told me she was really impressed with how I handled the situation as we layed down on a towel at the beach. longest date I've ever been on and definitely one of the best.

Last edited:
this thread took hawaii off my go-to list
we need confirmation
@bigwaverider

Honestly Indrid it's not something I really want to get into on a forum like this or I will end up looking like a radical. I come here to shoop and have fun. I do my Sovereign Hawaiian - Kingdom of Hawaii stuff elsewhere, but at times I can't stop myself... :( If you want to talk about it, PM me.

Hopefully this below is all I will say. It's a very dear subject to me and is VERY personal. I would probably turn into another person that you all do not know if I go further. I am trying to choose my words carefully and to be as polite as possible.

"invaders" ? "conquered people".......you do know that hawaii was "invaded" and "conquered" about 300 years ago, right?
and in case you didn't notice, we are AMERICANS speaking about the attitude of hawaiian locals, also fellow americans....how are we fellow countrymen "invading" or "Conquering" hawaiians?

Sheer ignorance. The Kingdom of Hawai`i was a sovereign nation recognized by International Law having treaties and all the modern amenities of any modern nation of the time - electricity, trains, EVERY thing. Our country was taken over in 1893. Read this man. It tells the story from the horse's mouth.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/103rd-congress/senate-joint-resolution/19/text

the hawaiians invaded and conquered themselves so many times. i guess it's ok for them to do it to themselves but when whites do it, its unforgiveable

Utter stupidity. Play the race card much? Where do you get this from? Sovereign Hawaiians do not blame whites. We were taken over by the U.S.A. The USA is a multi-culti nation. No race is responsible. The Kingdom of Hawaii was also a mutli-culti nation having citizens of all colors with roots in many nations. It is not a racial/ethnic struggle. It is a national one.

Taiwan is one. Most Arab countries too. It's surprisingly not a big deal in Afghanistan though, lots of ex Soviets got married to Afghan girls after the war and the locals didn't give a damn.

I remember this. Guy was such a bitch. Then again I think I'd be scared of getting in trouble with the local cops as well so maybe I'd be a bitch too. In America I would have stomped that guy.

Utter stupidity. Play the race card much? Where do you get this from? Sovereign Hawaiians do not blame whites. We were taken over by the U.S.A. The USA is a multi-culti nation. No race is responsible. The Kingdom of Hawaii was also a mutli-culti nation having citizens of all colors with roots in many nations. It is not a racial/ethnic struggle. It is a national one.

i could care less what this "sovereign hawaiian" movement thinks. reality is hawaiian's do blame whites. 1887 Constitution of the Kingdom of Hawaii was basically drafted by whites to remove power from the monarchy. 1893, Queen Liliʻuokalani was overthrown and government/law replaced by whites. despite a majority of hawaiians against it, Annexation of Hawaii was approved and influenced by the US govt, which was white. there is an overwhelming negativity against whites but as long as we stay on our side, then everything is fine. dont pretend that there isnt any hostility against them. you guys even made a word for whites:

Haole (/ˈhaʊliː/; Hawaiian [ˈhɔule]) is a term used in the U.S. state of Hawaii to refer to individuals of European ancestry, in contrast to those of native Hawaiian ancestry and the other ethnicities that were brought in to work the plantations.

i've lived in hawaii for a few years and have never heard hawaiians or locals use the term against anyone who was not white.

I was on a date with a mexican chick at balboa park (SD) and we were walking by this rose garden. As we were walking, this cholo dude comes outta nowhere and starts talking shit in spanish, catcallin my date and sayin she should be with a mexican like him instead of me (non-mexican). I understand spanish so I laughed it off and we continued to walk, but then this dude kept following us and running his damned mouth. She was uncomfortable so I tried to keep things cool. I told her I wasn't gonna escalate the situation but in case something did happen be prepared to run towards the opposite direction and call the cops because I wouldn't want anything to happen to her. Eventually the cholo gave up and turned back around after realizing he wasn't getting anything from her nor me.

After that, she held onto my arm for the remainder of the walk. Later on in the evening she told me she was really impressed with how I handled the situation as we layed down on a towel at the beach. longest date I've ever been on and definitely one of the best.

Did you eat it?

How did this thread turn into a Hawaiian thing?

Fuck it, let's have a luau.

China for sure. I've seen a video of a random Chinese guy trying to physically separate a couple because one was white and the other Chinese. They really hate it when whites date Chinese women.

I never had a single issue with this in like 6 years of living in china.

Actually, not totally true, I got a girls number one night and some drunk guy told me to delete it. I just told him to fuck off.

Hawaii is a sovereign nation according to international law. USA invasion of Hawaii was an act of war

China for sure. I've seen a video of a random Chinese guy trying to physically separate a couple because one was white and the other Chinese. They really hate it when whites date Chinese women.

I never had a single issue with this in like 6 years of living in china.

Actually, not totally true, I got a girls number one night and some drunk guy told me to delete it. I just told him to fuck off.

Well, any comments that were made in my direction in China and Philippines both weren't mean spirited or derogatory, pretty much just remarking on how the girl(s) would fuck my brains out or about dick size or about how the girls heard that foreigners are crazy/awesome in bed.

Only on one occasion in Philippines one drunk woman on a small island went off about don't trust the Amerikano, blah blah blah, which in that country is quite justified with a lot of the things those dirtbags do there.

Well, any comments that were made in my direction in China and Philippines both weren't mean spirited or derogatory, pretty much just remarking on how the girl(s) would fuck my brains out or about dick size or about how the girls heard that foreigners are crazy/awesome in bed.

Only on one occasion in Philippines one drunk woman on a small island went off about don't trust the Amerikano, blah blah blah, which in that country is quite justified with a lot of the things those dirtbags do there.

yeah I mean the worst I ever got was one time a few girls wanted their pictures taken with me and some old guy was super rude and refused to take a picture for us. I really never had anybody talk down to me about having local girlfriends/wives. I'm sure the gate guard of my apartment in chongqing was envious of my because I'd bring several different girls to my place every week and that one guy was always there.

I have seen some really old guys 50-60 get treated badly because they had much younger girls with them but generally people were cool.

Same thing with Hawaii, I've been to all the islands probably a dozen times each and never been harassed by locals, even at surfing spots nobody bothered me. I think some people just invite trouble or create trouble because I've been all over the world and have only had the most minor altercations.

Probably because im 6'4 and jacked lol.

Is amerikano just a derogatory term for Americans?

Back