Countries were dating the native women can get you killed, beaten, harassed or in trouble?

S

SouthoftheAndes

I was thinking about this.

Anybody been anywhere in which trying to bang, or date the native women gets you ugly stares, harassment and likely violence?

Any this obviously is not the case in western/northern europe or north america.

Nothing violent happened but my girlfriend and I did get some looks in the rural Midwest.

Nothing violent happened but my girlfriend and I did get some looks in the rural Midwest.

I don't think anybody who says the US or Canada should and should just excuse themselves. Because the vast majority of the people and public don't care and won't do shit, and there are tons of laws preventing discrimination and abuse and they are actually enforced. And the U.S. is so multicultural and diverse that it cannot be compared to say the Gulf Arab states.

Not in my experience bro

Where were you at? I don't include US or Canada because the countries are so diverse and multicultural and support for diversity is top down throughout the society from government, to media, to corporate world.

Yeah there is dislike between some whites and blacks or other groups in America but America is so diverse that a Japanese guy dating a Mexican girl isn't going to piss off a black guy or wouldn't piss off an Irish Boston native.

Last edited by a moderator:
China. Philippines.

Jealous looks from both the guys and the girls. Guys cause you stole one of their women and girls cause if you're even ok looking the girls wanna piece of what she's got.

Plenty of comments.

Any Muslim community in the world.
They rather marry their own cousins befornon-Muslims can get to it <{yearp}>

Taiwan is one. Most Arab countries too. It's surprisingly not a big deal in Afghanistan though, lots of ex Soviets got married to Afghan girls after the war and the locals didn't give a damn.

Last edited:
i strutted around with girls on my arm in china and vietnam

nobody harassed or anything but you get a lot of stares. but you already get a lot of stares for being a white guy who is standing head and shoulders above everyone else

in china i got the stink eye but they give everyone the stink eye. in vietnam they think its funny and strangers were telling me i can do better than whatever girl i was with, when i got on one girls motorcycle, a group of strangers told me to give her the old reach around. one guy even said "how does it fit if she is so small and you so big"

China. Philippines.

Jealous looks from both the guys and the girls. Guys cause you stole one of their women and girls cause if you're even ok looking the girls wanna piece of what she's got.

Plenty of comments.
China for sure. I've seen a video of a random Chinese guy trying to physically separate a couple because one was white and the other Chinese. They really hate it when whites date Chinese women.

Where were you at? I don't include US or Canada because the countries are so diverse and multicultural and support for diversity is top down throughout the society from government, to media, to corporate world.

Yeah there is dislike between some whites and blacks or other groups in America but America is so diverse that a Japanese guy dating a Mexican girl isn't going to piss off a black guy or wouldn't piss off an Irish Boston native.

I won't speak for Canada, because no one should, but in the USA we're free to hate people so you're just wrong.

I would give the stink eye if I found out an American girl was dating a Canadian guy.

Makes me sick.

but wait, are you pro-Canada or yay 'Murrica...?

I am okay with Americans dudes dating Canadian chicks.
72418369.jpg

China for sure. I've seen a video of a random Chinese guy trying to physically separate a couple because one was white and the other Chinese. They really hate it when whites date Chinese women.

that happened to me 0 times, not one person said a word to me, though i did get disapproving looks

im going to s korea and japan in feb, will test there too

Taiwan is one. Most Arab countries too. It's surprisingly not a big deal in Afghanistan though, lots of ex Soviets got married to Afghan girls after the war and the locals didn't give a damn.

You gotta admit, that is one ugly ass dude.

that's because they knew you weren't related,.....banging a chick that isn't family,you're distgusting fella.

Back