Could you aid a murderer?

If the killer is talking to you, it's already too late for you. You'll be killed if you don't take the job; or you'll be killed if you take the job and a day comes when he no longer has a use for you.

So...I'd probably take the job just to buy enough time to figure out how to kill him or get him busted.

No way, was expecting this thread to be more along the line of would you help a friend escape if they killed someone. I don't understand how anyone would agree to the OP scenario.

Well by him offering you know that he is a serial killer. You're now a loose end. You either accept the job or you kill/turn him in because he will kill you otherwise.

Scenario is flawed.

If i know for a fact he won't kill me afterwards, yes.

Otherwise.... yes.

Does this motherfucker happen to have a beard and wearing a wizard hat?

Does this motherfucker happen to have a beard and wearing a wizard hat?

I can't really picture who you are depicting. Is it...

ef5a3c7fa7c9e7c3e68e42313743c210.jpg

To people that said no:
Average people in developed countries are from lower middle class families. That's like 30k average annual? Most work 8 ~ 5 barely supporting their dailies expenses. If this deal was in real life, I really really think most people will take it. It's 10 years salaries with technically 3 days of work, presuming 2hrs per session multiply by 12 months.

Even if you are in the higher middle class which is what? 80k? I'm honestly just pulling numbers out of no where, but I'm presuming it's decent estimate. It's still nearly 4 years salaries with 3 working day hours.

Saying no to that? Mmm...

Moral is good and all.. but this is not even 10x or 4x the money if you factor in working hours. It's 860x or 344x considering 3 working days compared to usual 5 working days x 52 weeks.

You won't do a little bad thing to get 300 times or 800 times your current earning? Presuming you are middle income class.

EDIT: Damn.. I could be a financial consultant with all the calculations.

Last edited:
Job offers like this is how the serial killer gets people to come with him to his lair where he murders them.

The killer aint a bad guy, because he is only killing people who would be willing to let others suffers for monetary gain.

So the killer is a dexter type.

If you don't take the role, you live, you take the roll you die and he can be 100% assured of your guilt.

Elaboration on the Math Part.
Driving For Hannibal Job as mention in OP:
15mins drive + 1hr wait each month, which I rounded up to 2hrs for simple Math above.
1 Year = 2hrs x 12 months, so you worked 24hrs in 1 WHOLE YEAR.

Normal work:
8am ~ 5pm = 8hrs minus offed the 1hr break.
8hrs x 5 working days x 52 weeks = 2080 working hours each year.

If you earn 30k for normal work, 300k offered by Hannibal is 10 times earning.
2080 divided by 24 = 86 times LESS working hours
With 10 times earning = 86 x 10 = 860.

So for every 1hr you worked now, you have to work 860 times to par with this job.. Saying No? Really?

Elaboration on the Math Part.
Driving For Hannibal Job as mention in OP:
15mins drive + 1hr wait each month, which I rounded up to 2hrs for simple Math above.
1 Year = 2hrs x 12 months, so you worked 24hrs in 1 WHOLE YEAR.

Normal work:
8am ~ 5pm = 8hrs minus offed the 1hr break.
8hrs x 5 working days x 52 weeks = 2080 working hours each year.

If you earn 30k for normal work, 300k offered by Hannibal is 10 times earning.
2080 divided by 24 = 86 times LESS working hours
With 10 times earning = 86 x 10 = 860.

So for every 1hr you worked now, you have to work 860 times to par with this job.. Saying No? Really?

If the killer was going to do it regardless you might have a point, but that last line of the OP changes things; It means the question is essentially; would you give up this super job to most likely save five dozen lives. Any one that accepts that job is messed up.

Yep, and I'd pretend my drive to town was a little quicker the next day.

I'm pretty sure eventually he'd kill me.

This dude sounds seriously lonely when he's offering you all that shit and saying he'd retire if you refuse ... I'd be more concerned about him trying to bang me

Although tbf for that job I'd throw in a backseat handjob every now and then. I'd be wearing gloves though. I ain't leaving fingerprints on hot criminal property

Say yes, then put a bullet in his head on your first day.

Back