Could you aid a murderer?

For sure. Even if it involves bringing him kids. HOwever the moment it involves dogs I will have to say no.

No. Why not just get a good education and get a regular job? TS is retarded

Harm that is done to another can be done to you just as easily.

NO.

Honestly, yes. Unless people I care about are possible victims lol. Yes ik that's fucked up

Only if you used Dexter as your example.

/Thread.

I'm not going to help someone murder innocent people for any amount of money. If he's killing scumbags who deserve it, give me the contract right now.:icon_twis

This is similar to your Executioner thread and that was 70k a year and 15mins per week.

This is 12 times a year, and 300k annually? So yes. I remember I said no to your previous thread because there are no time for vacation. Once a month seems much reasonable. That is if the serial killer is like what you said, Hannibal style. Not random killing type, only Intelligent ones.

Killing someone is not easy despite all the bullshit Hollywood movies, even vigilante ones. But in this case, you don't do the killing, you even don't see how it's done. You just drive. I see nothing that will trouble me overnight. I will no doubt panic for the first 2~3 times, but meh.

For those that said yes, I need your help. Please oblige.

You pay 300k? Doubt so, don't think multi-millionaires post in Sherdog.

+1, especially if fucking Deb is riding fucking shotgun.

tumblr_m8i2ibBHRh1rd71fxo1_250.gif

Can Rita tag along too? I hear she has a thing for serial killers.

tumblr_mod6hlrrwJ1rqrnlao3_r1_250.gif

This is similar to your Executioner thread and that was 70k a year and 15mins per week.

This is 12 times a year, and 300k annually? So yes. I remember I said no to your previous thread because there are no time for vacation. Once a month seems much reasonable. That is if the serial killer is like what you said, Hannibal style. Not random killing type, only Intelligent ones.

Killing someone is not easy despite all the bullshit Hollywood movies, even vigilante ones. But in this case, you don't do the killing, you even don't see how it's done. You just drive. I see nothing that will trouble me overnight. I will no doubt panic for the first 2~3 times, but meh.

You pay 300k? Doubt so, don't think multi-millionaires post in Sherdog.[/QUOTE

Please indulge me in fleshing out this fantasy.

If he's a billionaire then surely he can cough up more than 300K.

I'd negotiate a bigger salary

Back