Could you aid a murderer?

no, he will eventually get caught and you will be an charged as well since you knew why you were driving him places

Sounds like fun. Can you imagine being chauffeur to this guy?
images

"So what's on the agenda tonight, Mr. C? Gonna murder, rape and eat a 13 year old girl again?"

This is what a serial killer is. Not Dexter. I'll pass on that. OP also never stated that your friends and family are off limits.

"How's things, Mr. Fish?"

"Can't complain, Jeeves, you?"

"Good, I got my son this weekend. We're gonna go to the zoo tomorrow."

"Oh, that's delightful. Drive me to your house."

How do I send him my resume? ^ That guy I will murder him myself

is this what nerds fantasies about these days?

I'm out of here.

Yes but I'm generally morally bankrupt.

If he were only killing murderers, like Dexter, then yes. Otherwise no. I want no part of some innocent little girl getting killed.

If not for the last part, I might consider it. If I could convince myself that these murders would be happening regardless, I could use my time and money to make up for the horrible things that this guy was doing. Chances are anyone who gets that job will be an asshole who won't counteract the evil he is committing and so you could argue it would be morally wrong for me not to take the job. That argument does not work since he would probably retire, so no I would not take this job

What constitutes "murder"? Certainly these man made laws cannot ever truly define what murder really is. There is no murder, there is only giving the gift of death.

What constitutes "murder"? Certainly these man made laws cannot ever truly define what murder really is. There is no murder, there is only giving the gift of death.

c32nb8.jpg

Valar Morghulis, and all that jazz.

No amount of money in the world is worth the risk of living that kind of lifestyle.

I would only do it if he took me me on as some sort of apprentice.

A lot of judgmental people in this thread. I think it's time for some more wisdom from Mr. Conductor:

"I don't know why people got all excited about that guy Jeffrey Dahmer. Because he broke a few laws? So what? There's nothing wrong with killing twelve people, having sex with their corpses, masturbating on them, eating their flesh and then saving the heads in the refrigerator. What's wrong with that? Nothing. So far nobody has been able to explain to me what it was Jeffrey Dahmer did that was so wrong.

First of all, let's remember, wrong is a relative term. Who's to say what's wrong? Who are we to judge? Put yourself in the other man's shoes. Who among you, under certain circumstances, might not kill twelve people, have sex with their corpses, masturbate on them, eat their flesh and then save the heads in the refrigerator? Not one of you, I suspect. So cut the guy a little slack. Always remember, there, but for the grace of God..."

--George Carlin

Back