Coronavirus not very megathread.

How's that Orange County compliance going? Happy to say that going out today to eat and the store most people weren't wearing masks and nobody was trying to stop them.
Dude! I just hit up 24 hour fitness at lunch time, there is no mask mandate and Wednesday it wasn't enforced either. They are either really trying to avoid it somehow or nobody has ratted out yet but I hope it stays like this!

Dinner last evening at restaurant just take off mask while eating not big too much of a biggie. I read some OC register guy already said he predicts many businesses not to enforce the mandate though.

Dude! I just hit up 24 hour fitness at lunch time, there is no mask mandate and Wednesday it wasn't enforced either. They are either really trying to avoid it somehow or nobody has ratted out yet but I hope it stays like this!

Dinner last evening at restaurant just take off mask while eating not big too much of a biggie. I read some OC register guy already said he predicts many businesses not to enforce the mandate though.
What about covid passports? it appears that they arent slowing the transmission either. How many restaurants are forced to enforce that?

What about covid passports? it appears that they arent slowing the transmission either. How many restaurant are forced to enforce that?
It's funny how LA county some businesses require it but drive south into Orange and San Diego County it isn't required

Nobody is going to go out of their way to enforce it, but not sure if theres any reason to be "happy"
Considering we've reached herd immunity in San Diego County I'd say there plenty of reason to be happy about people not caring about pointless mask mandates

Considering we've reached herd immunity in San Diego County I'd say there plenty of reason to be happy about people not caring about pointless mask mandates
How in the actual fuck can you say that with such certainty, Dr.?

How in the actual fuck can you say that with such certainty, Dr.?
77 percent vaccination rate looks an awful lot like herd immunity to me.

If you want to be part of the other 23 percent that's not my fucking problem.

So, that'd be knowingly false claim from you, then. Good talk.

So, that'd be a no certainty at all from you, then. Good talk.
Are you trying to say vaccines don't work? Trump voter confirmed.

Last edited:
Are you trying to vaccines don't work? Trump voter confirmed.
Way to maintain that great Sherdog standard we've all come to expect from the likes of Captain Davis, RR, and Positive Balance. Good job. Keep up the good work.

What part of the 77% are boosted?

Omicron reinfects prior infection and "2 dose" vaccinations. You need to be fully boosted to combat Omicron

Way to maintain that great Sherdog standard we've all come to expect from the likes of Captain Davis, RR, and Positive Balance. Good job. Keep up the good work.
Like I care about what people on a karate forum think about politics. This sub is full of whiney crybabies that have their heads wedged so far up their asses it's incredible.

That's why I don't bother modding this shit hole. Hell, I might post in it one in a blue moon. I just came here to talk to my bud tribal drums and my point was proven after two posts.

How's that Orange County compliance going? Happy to say that going out today to eat and the store most people weren't wearing masks and nobody was trying to stop them.

If you are asking about O.C., California it's hit and miss as of this weekend. They forced everyone to wear masks in Costco, but then the local smaller businesses were not down and ignored the absolute idiocy.

No one is dying of Omnicron.... I literally mean no one.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ted-from-omicron-yet-as-covid-variant-spreads

Yet for some reason people are supposed to be freaking out again? The Authoritarians have the ability to push the idiot button on millions of people at a snap of a finger. When are people going to wake up?

Like I care about what people on a karate forum think about politics. This sub is full of whiney crybabies that have their heads wedged so far up their asses it's incredible.

That's why I don't bother modding this shit hole. Hell, I might post in it one in a blue moon. I just came here to talk to my bud tribal drums and my point was proven after two posts.
What point?

;)

You do you but it's funny to me how you pop into a thread about COVID, make a stupid and shitty unsubstantiated claim, then get upset and tell others they have their heads up their arses for calling it out. @Arkain2K would be practically hemorrhaging from all his holes over it in one of his threads LOL

And that's leaving aside your entire lack of empathy for small business owners like myself watching this end up so much worse than it needed to be due to precisely that kind of ignorance and seeing our cashflow go down the drain waiting for people to wise up. So yeah, you can get fucked and go back to whatever forum you came from if you don't want to talk about the thread topic in any kind of factual or logical way.

And I say this as someone who always liked you. What the fuck, man?

Last edited:
I must say I do love the abiding concern people around here have for themselves without regard to anyone else on the planet. I think that takes a special kind of person.

My home state is the most vaxxed in the country and we have our highest rate of infections and death since the pandemic began at the same time.
Vaccine isn't giving anyone immunity.

I must say I do love the abiding concern people around here have for themselves without regard to anyone else on the planet. I think that takes a special kind of person.
All this shit you leftists pretend to care so much about is really all about pretending you're better somehow, isn't it? This really seems to be the case with just about everything progressive libs hold dear, you always make a villain of someone for no other reason than to point out you're not one of these faceless people.

I'm vaccinated and I highly encourage everyone gets vaccinated. It's a shame those 23 percent of antivaxxers in my county need me to wear a mask so they don't get sick :rolleyes:

I realize my liberal politics get the best of me sometimes. My apologies.

What point?

;)

You do you but it's funny to me how you pop into a thread about COVID, make a stupid and shitty unsubstantiated claim, then get upset and tell others they have their heads up their arses for calling it out. @Arkain2K would be practically hemorrhaging from all his holes over it in one of his threads LOL

And that's leaving aside your entire lack of empathy for small business owners like myself watching this end up so much worse than it needed to be due to precisely that kind of ignorance and seeing our cashflow go down the drain waiting for people to wise up. So yeah, you can get fucked and go back to whatever forum you came from if you don't want to talk about the thread topic in any kind of factual or logical way.

And I say this as someone who always like you. What the fuck, man?

You're a small business owner and you blame this on the unvaccinated? Holy fuck you are a politicians wet dream.

Back