Coronavirus not very megathread.

All this shit you leftists pretend to care so much about is really all about pretending you're better somehow, isn't it? This really seems to be the case with just about everything progressive libs hold dear, you always make a villain of someone for no other reason than to point out you're not one of these faceless people.
Calm your tits, treacle. Lol. I thought you'd calmed down for a bit :D

All this shit you leftists pretend to care so much about is really all about pretending you're better somehow, isn't it? This really seems to be the case with just about everything progressive libs hold dear, you always make a villain of someone for no other reason than to point out you're not one of these faceless people.
Don't project your pathetic need to feel good about being a bitch onto me, arsehole.

Now, go clean your room, son.

Yep, in exactly the same way that Christians used to feel a sense of moral superiority to non-religious people. The cult of covid is a religion, the followers behave in exactly the same way as hardcore religious zealots and the same can be applied every other 'leftist' issue too. It's all about feeling superior and more virtuous to others.

Don't project your pathetic need to feel good about being a bitch onto me, arsehole.

Now, go clean your room, son.
Talking down to people on a karate forum doesn't change your life.

Omicron doesnt seem to be mild

We have to wait if the hospitalizations continue to rise at this accelerated rate before taking for restrictive measures

I'm vaccinated and I highly encourage everyone gets vaccinated. It's a shame those 23 percent of antivaxxers in my county need me to wear a mask so they don't get sick :rolleyes:

You're a small business owner and you blame this on the unvaccinated? Holy fuck you are a politicians wet dream.

Yeah, you really showed me, even though you're just assuming I was even referring to vaccines only or specifically. It's limited thinking like that I'm referring to.

Yeah, you really showed me, even though you're just assuming I was even referring to vaccines only or specifically. It's limited thinking like that I'm referring to.

So what are you actually trying to say?

I wasn't talking to you. You're not worth a fuck. Ask someone else to teach you your lessons, child.

Oooohhh tough guy.. still upset I actually read your article hey?

Seasonal flu vaccines this year are not as effective, but still protects against severe disease similar to the mRNA shots. The "Twindemic" is real

Its happening in New York

Explain to me Elon Musk tax comment and the connection to Warren having Covid?

I guess if you’re an idiot there’s a connection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back