1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Coronavirus not very megathread.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by fingercuffs, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Nimrod Wistfull With A Fist-Full

100% agree, I pop in here about once a week to see these crazies still promoting a cold virus ... unreal shit..

Omni1 likes this.
  2. BIKES! So then I said... Platinum Member

You are the epitome of a brainwashed drone and the irony is so thick when you parrot lies fed to you by leftist media slander. I bet you think Tina Fey is Sarah Palin and Alec Baldwin is Trump

Wadtucket and Omni1 like this.
  3. PhitePhan Brown Belt

Lol, @Strychnine is just trolling.

4. PhitePhan Brown Belt

No ‘vaccine passports’ for Stanislaus County services after leaders pass resolution

Stanislaus County leaders passed a resolution Tuesday opposing any COVID-19 vaccination requirement for people using county facilities or services.

County supervisors added language to the resolution that affirmed the rights of individuals and families to make their own health decisions.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-vaccine-passports-stanislaus-county-000246348.html

Another win for the good guys!

#Resist!

A Very Serious Cat likes this.
  5. PhitePhan Brown Belt

And another one!

Missouri judge tosses COVID-19 health orders, calling them ‘naked lawmaking by bureaucrats’

Cole County Circuit Judge Daniel Green ruled Monday that the orders, derived from a state health department rule allowing local public health agencies to issue orders to control the spread of disease, were unconstitutional. Green said the department did not have the authority to “permit naked lawmaking by bureaucrats across Missouri.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missouri-judge-tosses-covid-19-224412090.html

<{anton}>

genecop, Nimrod, The XL and 2 others like this.
  6. Strychnine Titanium Belt

Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone.

fingercuffs likes this.
  7. Queen B Fully Vaxxed/Boosted

New South African variant looks concerning

It appears to be taking over Delta

Strychnine likes this.
  8. GoldenWolf87 Black Belt

Hello Grifter.

TronSpecial likes this.
  9. Queen B Fully Vaxxed/Boosted

This new variant is crushing Delta at an alarming rate!!

[​IMG]

Look how fast South Africa cases are rising because of this new variant (the NU variant)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Even Balloux who discussed Delta Plus is talking about this

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
    Strychnine and Krimzon like this.
  10. Bald1 War Room Can

<NotListening>

Krimzon and TronSpecial like this.
  11. Sir Punchalot Silver Belt

Can we get the retard choir here to do their robotic "the vaccines are safe and effective, the vaccines are safe and effective" chant again, please?

Oh, and best wishes for your long term heart health, guys. That goes for your brain health too (and something tells me you people probably ought to be extra mindful of that) seeing as we'll be getting studies on the brain soon as well, and I have a slight feeling things are not going to look much prettier there. But keep chanting, it might come true if you do it enough.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  12. aerius Silver Belt

Wadtucket, Nimrod and Sir Punchalot like this.
  13. Omni1 Brown Belt

You better be careful. Rumor has it that @Andy Capp can scrap. He has a special technique called the sissy fist.

[​IMG]

14. Omni1 Brown Belt

NEW ZEALAND NURSE SPEAKS OUT: "ALL OF OUR WARDS ARE FULL WITH VACCINE DAMAGED PEOPLE!!!

15. Neph Brown Belt

I followed your link but couldn't find that data - can you link it more directly?

I did graph the data myself from the site you linked:

COVID deaths, unvaccinated vs double vax

[​IMG]

Other deaths, unvaccinated vs double vax

[​IMG]

Direct link to the dataset is here:
    https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween2januaryand2july2021/dataset.xlsx

Note that in both datasets - for COVID or non-COVID deaths, the unvaccinated are dying more at every step of the way.

16. aerius Silver Belt

Different datasets, I'm using the latest one which has the breakdown by age groups whereas the older one lumps everyone together. See table 4 on the link below.
    https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=/pe...nd24september2021/datasetfinalcorrected3.xlsx

Neph likes this.
  17. Neph Brown Belt

Cheers, I've seen that now!

I did find a useful explanatory note here:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...thsoccurringbetween2januaryand24september2021

Screenshot to save valuable clicks:

[​IMG]

This is to say that the populations between vaccinated and unvaccinated are not the same. For instance, if there's a drive to vaccinate the at risk population who have existing co-morbidities (which happened where I am) then there's a bias in the population groups. They've actively vaccinated the people who are high risk.

It is certainly interesting data and I'd be very keen to see data where those risk categories are excluded so it's general population vs general population.

aerius and Bald1 like this.
  18. Mga223 Steel Belt

But when did this start? The whole world was unvaccinated for a very long time or is this from a certain %.

Would love to also know if they were cancer/diabetes patients etc. Most deaths where I am from are people with "serious health issues"

19. Neph Brown Belt

The dataset begins the week ending 8 January 2021, at which time 98% of the population was wholly unvaccinated.

By around the end of March 60% of the population was wholly unvaccinated (and therefore 40% had 1 or more shots). During this time between Jan - Mar the age specific rate fell from 3.7 to 1.8, and afterwards it remained essentially static at the low 1's. It's possible that they vaccinated the sick/unhealthy first as the highest priority and, as those people exited the unvaccinated pool, the morbidity of the remaining population dropped as expected with the removal of the unhealthy cohort. It further makes sense that once the unhealthy population has been excluded the numbers don't change a terribly large amount for the remaining 6 months of the dataset.

These comments are for the 10-59 age group.

Mga223 likes this.
  20. aerius Silver Belt

As far as I know that particular breakdown isn't found in any of the publicly available datasets, hell, we're lucky to get semi-usable vaccinated vs. unvaccinated numbers in most cases. Insurance companies will have all the info available so that you can sort for age, sex, race, pre-existing conditions, and all that other fun stuff (I used to work for a company which worked with insurers), but they sure as hell ain't giving up their data to outsiders.

Neph likes this.