Coronavirus not very megathread.

The study, which enrolled 621 participants, found that of 205 household contacts of people with Delta COVID-19 infection, 38% of household contacts who were unvaccinated went on to test positive, compared to 25% of vaccinated contacts.

Vaccinated contacts who tested positive for COVID-19 on average had received their shots longer ago than those who tested negative, which the authors said was evidence of waning immunity and supported the need for booster shots.

So it still decreases transmission? It just isn’t perfect as we already know. The article makes the case for boosters…

These aren't really vaccines, they're hardcore, long-term symptom suppressants. Like a highly advanced paracetamol. Proper vaccines don't behave like this. Yellow fever is a proper vaccine - I had one jab and it lasts me a lifetime. Rabies is a proper vaccine - I had 3 jabs in 2009, then a booster at the end of that year when I returned from travelling, never need it again.

Those are vaccines. These are not.

These aren't really vaccines, they're hardcore, long-term symptom suppressants. Like a highly advanced paracetamol. Proper vaccines don't behave like this. Yellow fever is a proper vaccine - I had one jab and it lasts me a lifetime. Rabies is a proper vaccine - I had 3 jabs in 2009, then a booster at the end of that year when I returned from travelling, never need it again.

So the flu vaccine isn't a real thing?

I think it's funny that you post about how the rest of the forum feels about certain posters. It's even better considering that the only thing of note that gets posted about you is people making fun of you for trying to actually fight someone from here.

He challenged someone to fight?

I wouldn't worry too much about ol' Felly!

Lots of derangement happening.. I can see why people are losing the plot..

I have lost the plot multiple times in the past two years, but only because I'm angry at the shit happening which is fucking everything up, and by peoples complete lack of regard and complicit actions which are leading us into hell... its astonishing that a large amount of people are STILL buying the MS narrative after all this time.. un fucking real.. a huge part of these people are profiting from the 'new normal'

We're in good hands. Tedros will oversee Covid throughout the rest of the pandemic

Lots of derangement happening.. I can see why people are losing the plot..

I have lost the plot multiple times in the past two years, but only because I'm angry at the shit happening which is fucking everything up, and by peoples complete lack of regard and complicit actions which are leading us into hell... its astonishing that a large amount of people are STILL buying the MS narrative after all this time.. un fucking real.. a huge part of these people are profiting from the 'new normal'

It isn't to me.

Since the dawn of man, the majority of the population has always been easily manipulated and controlled by promises of protection and safety. What we're seeing is no different from the heyday of organised religion in the west. Instead of promising to pave the way to Heaven and a better life, the promise is to keep people safe from a virus. Same methods, same outcomes.

He challenged someone to fight?

Yes, after a poster threatened to shoot me with his gun.

That poster is now banned I believe.

But go on with this stalking bit. It is entertaining

Conservatives bradding how Florida has the lowest Covid rate in the nation, after unvaccinated and forcing natural herd immunity and lost 60,000 people

How is this shit still going after nearly 350 pages?

jesus...

Yes, after a poster threatened to shoot me with his gun.

That poster is now banned I believe.

But go on with this stalking bit. It is entertaining
Oh please tell me it was kong…..lol

I would hope you would fight back if a poster threatened to kill or rape you.

In fact, I would threaten any poster that did that.
I meant who is the poster in question. Is it the guy from Indiana who threatened to beat up a bunch of people in these threads a year or so ago?

You said it right there. Multiple vaccines require more than one dose. People keep saying "boosters for life" because it seems old, sick and immunocompromised people require another dose of this vaccine if the studies out of Israel are correct.

You are wrong on rabies though:
Can you still get rabies after being vaccinated?
Individuals who have been vaccinated are far less likely to contract rabies. However, it is recommended that even those who have been vaccinated seek medical care to have 2 booster vaccines on day 0 and 3 after exposure.

These vaccine boosters activate the immune system more quickly. If you have not been vaccinated prior, the treatment consists of a blood product (HRIG) which can be difficult to access as well as 4-5 vaccines over 14-28 days.

https://www.traveldoctor.com.au/diseases/rabies

There are heaps of multi course vaccines that require boosters semi regularly. People just have such an issue because they don't want this one.

Tetanus for example:
What age is it recommended?
Children at 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 18 months, 4 years, and between 10 and 15 years.

Pregnant women in the third trimester.

50 years old if you haven’t had a tetanus vaccine in the last 10 years.

65 years if you haven’t had a tetanus vaccine in the last 10 years.

If you are travelling overseas and haven’t had a tetanus vaccine in the last 10 years.

If you have an open or deep, penetrating wound and haven’t had a tetanus vaccine in the last 5 years.

How many doses are required? 6 doses, then boosters as indicated above.

https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/tetanus

What's all this about?

Apparently he has offered to fight multiple posters here in real life. He conveniently left that out of his explanation. The one I found was in the Trump has covid thread.

The guy has a sociopathic ability to a absolve himself of wrong doing. I’m not sure he is mentally stable.

Back