Coronavirus not very megathread.

Apparently he has offered to fight multiple posters here in real life. He conveniently left that out of his explanation. The one I found was in the Trump has covid thread.

The guy has a sociopathic ability to a absolve himself of wrong doing. I’m not sure he is mentally stable.
llcefor sort of username?

https://www.news.com.au/national/vi...s/news-story/9dbcc791a7745419e20233cc91e1cb92

Victorian health authorities have declared they will not report a key Covid detail, which NSW has released every day for months.

The Victorian health department has refused to release the vaccination status on the 25 coronavirus fatalities.

The spike in new deaths were reported on Thursday, which was the highest number of daily fatalities of the state’s current Delta outbreak.

When asked whether they were vaccinated, deputy chief health officer Ben Cowie said the data was available but “we’re not going to be reporting on that”.

Oh Boy .. lol..

They are releasing that daily...

Yesterday, 39,126 vaccine doses were administered by Victoria’s state-commissioned services. The total number of doses administered through state-run services is 4,389,203.

90.9 per cent of Victorians aged 16 and over have now had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 72.4 per cent have had two doses. This excludes most recent Commonwealth data.

There are 770 COVID-19 cases in hospital in Victoria. 144 of those cases are in intensive care, with 90 cases on a ventilator.

Of the cases in hospital yesterday, 86 per cent were not fully vaccinated. Of the cases in intensive care yesterday, 93 per cent were not fully vaccinated.

Sadly, the Department was notified of nine deaths yesterday, bringing the total number of deaths in Victoria since the pandemic began to 1,030. They were:

• A man aged in his 60s
  • Three women and two men in their 70s
  • One woman in her 80s
  • Two women in their 90s
https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-update-victoria-23-october-2021

Yesterday, 24,180 vaccine doses were administered by Victoria’s state-commissioned services. The total number of doses administered through state-run services is 4,509,236.

91.9 per cent of Victorians aged 16 and over have now had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 76.5 per cent have had two doses. This excludes most recent Commonwealth data.

There are 748 COVID-19 cases in hospital in Victoria. 138 of those cases are in intensive care, with 87 cases on a ventilator.

https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-update-victoria-27-october-2021

Of the cases in intensive care yesterday, 95 per cent were not fully vaccinated.

https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/media-hub-coronavirus-disease-covid-19

Above is where they list it.

They are releasing that daily...

Yesterday, 39,126 vaccine doses were administered by Victoria’s state-commissioned services. The total number of doses administered through state-run services is 4,389,203.

90.9 per cent of Victorians aged 16 and over have now had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 72.4 per cent have had two doses. This excludes most recent Commonwealth data.

There are 770 COVID-19 cases in hospital in Victoria. 144 of those cases are in intensive care, with 90 cases on a ventilator.

Of the cases in hospital yesterday, 86 per cent were not fully vaccinated. Of the cases in intensive care yesterday, 93 per cent were not fully vaccinated.

Sadly, the Department was notified of nine deaths yesterday, bringing the total number of deaths in Victoria since the pandemic began to 1,030. They were:

• A man aged in his 60s
  • Three women and two men in their 70s
  • One woman in her 80s
  • Two women in their 90s
https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-update-victoria-23-october-2021

Yesterday, 24,180 vaccine doses were administered by Victoria’s state-commissioned services. The total number of doses administered through state-run services is 4,509,236.

91.9 per cent of Victorians aged 16 and over have now had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 76.5 per cent have had two doses. This excludes most recent Commonwealth data.

There are 748 COVID-19 cases in hospital in Victoria. 138 of those cases are in intensive care, with 87 cases on a ventilator.

https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-update-victoria-27-october-2021

Of the cases in intensive care yesterday, 95 per cent were not fully vaccinated.

https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/media-hub-coronavirus-disease-covid-19

Above is where they list it.

So they lie on the news?

So they lie on the news?

What's the lie? That the didn't say the data wouldn't be available, just that they wouldn't be going through it and reporting on it. It will end up on that website or the tables within a couple days. Check it on Monday and you will be able to see the jump.

Among the new deaths reported in Victoria on Thursday were a man in his 40s, a man and a woman in their 50s, two men in their 60s, four men and two women in their 70s, six men and four women in their 80s and four women in their 90s.

They released everything but a specific breakdown of the 25 people vaccination status.

From the 27th (the day before)
"Of the cases in intensive care yesterday, 95 per cent were not fully vaccinated."

From the 28th and your article
“For intensive care, 80 per cent were completely unvaccinated, no doses. So it’s very clear the impact of vaccination on serious illness and loss of life.”

So 15% give or take of the 95% hospitalised only have a single dose or less and 5% are vaccinated give or take.

In theory 23.75 were single dose or unvaccinated and the rest were double dosed. Looking at the ages of the people who died I am guessing that rate went the other way though so maybe it is a conspiracy to hide the data.

These are three I have found so far.

@Falsedawn
@King in the North
And Milton (banned)

I’m sure @CubicleGangster or @PolishHeadlock2, and @Officer Rick can expound if I’m missing something or missrepresented any of this.

If he behaves even a fraction of like what he does on here Irl then I worry for the people around him.

One of those posters threatened my life and rage quit.

King or whatever is a known troll

The last dude was banned several times under several accounts.

You are gonna have to do better than tag posters who are banned or rage quit the site after threatening to shoot other posters.

Shall I quote some of your meltdown posts in here from the other thread where you called people lying hypocrite retards then cried when someone corrected your basic spelling errors and said they were snowflakes.

Lol, continue this meltdown across multiple threads. It's epic.

What's the lie? That the didn't say the data wouldn't be available, just that they wouldn't be going through it and reporting on it. It will end up on that website or the tables within a couple days. Check it on Monday and you will be able to see the jump.

Among the new deaths reported in Victoria on Thursday were a man in his 40s, a man and a woman in their 50s, two men in their 60s, four men and two women in their 70s, six men and four women in their 80s and four women in their 90s.

They released everything but a specific breakdown of the 25 people vaccination status.

From the 27th (the day before)
"Of the cases in intensive care yesterday, 95 per cent were not fully vaccinated."

From the 28th and your article
“For intensive care, 80 per cent were completely unvaccinated, no doses. So it’s very clear the impact of vaccination on serious illness and loss of life.”

So 15% give or take of the 95% hospitalised only have a single dose or less and 5% are vaccinated give or take.

In theory 23.75 were single dose or unvaccinated and the rest were double dosed. Looking at the ages of the people who died I am guessing that rate went the other way though so maybe it is a conspiracy to hide the data.

There not revealing the vaccination status... thats sus as fuck to be honest.. its always as if 100% were double jabbed..

One of those posters threatened my life and rage quit.

King or whatever is a known troll

The last dude was banned several times under several accounts.

You are gonna have to do better than tag posters who are banned or rage quit the site after threatening to shoot other posters.

Shall I quote some of your meltdown posts in here from the other thread where you called people lying hypocrite retards then cried when someone corrected your basic spelling errors and said they were snowflakes.

Lol, you are a grade a weirdo.

Yes it’s everyone else’s fault you offer to fight them. Like I said you have a sociopathic ability to blame others and absolve yourself of responsibility. You’re clearly mentally ill. I wish you the best and hope you get the help you need.

Yes it’s everyone else’s fault you offer to fight them. Like I said you have a sociopathic ability to blame others and absolve yourself of responsibility. You’re clearly mentally ill. I wish you the best and hope you get the help you need.

Yes, it's the banned posters and posters who threatened to shoot others.

Unless you actually have some proof? But we know you don't. What we have is a grown man having a meltdown because he got called out by both sides in a completely different thread.

But like I said, continue this spastic meltdown over multiple threads. It's entertaining, in a monkey throwing his own shit sort of way.

There not revealing the vaccination status... thats sus as fuck to be honest.. its always as if 100% were double jabbed..

You are making that assumption. They never reveal that data in full on a case by case basis at these things. They say why in the article. Imagine being the family of the 40 year old male when they say"he was double vaccinated, obese and had an auto immune disease" then getting to see the back and forth about vaccine vs anti vaccine. It's the same issue in this thread earlier where people took issue in Canada or similar where they said a 13 year old died from covid when they had stage 4 brain cancer or the classic motorbike accident story being listed as a covid death.

Follow the tables and data I linked for you or put in an FOI request and you will be able to find out.

Yes, it's the banned posters and posters who threatened to shoot others.

Unless you actually have some proof? But we know you don't. What we have is a grown man having a meltdown because he got called out by both sides in a completely different thread.

But like I said, continue this spastic meltdown over multiple threads. It's entertaining, in a monkey throwing his own shit sort of way.

I originally thought that you’re the toxic conservative poster that is attracted to the WR. Your continued level of paranoia and delusion points to you having a serious mental illness. Its not a meltdown i am genuinely concerned for the people around you irl. Do them a favor and seek help.

I originally thought that you’re the toxic conservative poster that is attracted to the WR. Your continued level of paranoia and delusion points to you having a serious mental illness. Its not a meltdown i am genuinely concerned for the people around you irl. Do them a favor and seek help.

Says the man who follows another man from thread to thread screaming Retard? All while continually misspelling simple words due to his hands shaking while posting. Also, keep in mind 99.8% of males stop using irl by the time they hit puberty.

Cool

They aren't the only one either. This would slow things significantly. A lot of these jobs aren't easily filled with quality people. There's already a mass amount of morons who scrape by on the backs of competent people in that industry.
That’s not true. No such thing as skilled labor, it’s white provilege nonsense. Just like schooling and testing.

lol liar
you made real life threats to @King in the North and got dubbed
stop fronting poser its pathetic.. you got so upset at a stranger you wanted to fight them LOLOLOLOLOLOL
<LikeReally5>
<DisgustingHHH>
<{Heymansnicker}>

Yes, AFTER he threatened me. Yes, when someone states they are going to beat my ass, fuck me up, or put a cap in my ass....I will ask them to back that shit up. I understand we get heated but if you actually talk about beating my ass.....I will be happy to let one try it. Don't threaten me if you can't back it up.

Also, hate to tell you, but what you just did is an insta ban. Not gonna report it because it's really nothing,, but it's literally the one thing that will get you instantly banned.

Also, there were no dubs for that. None at all. Stop pushing bullshit.

Last edited:
Yes, AFTER he threatened me. Yes, when someone states they are going to beat my ass, fuck me up, or put a cap in my ass....I will ask them to back that shit up. I understand we get heated but if you actually talk about beating my ass.....I will be happy to let one try it. Don't threaten me if you can't back it up.

Also, hate to tell you, but what you just did is an insta ban. Not gonna report it because it's really nothing,, but it's literally the one thing that will get you instantly banned.

Also, there were no dubs for that. None at all. Stop pushing bullshit.

What's the insta ban in it? Just posting peoples PMs without permission?

What's the insta ban in it? Just posting peoples PMs without permission?

Yes, posting PMs period. Doent matter to me though and I won't report it.

I've let him call me retard numerous times along with other childish insults. I've let him follow me from thread to thread as he derails those threads to attack me. And I've made no threats towards him.

What he seems to not understand is that you overstep when you start saying you are gonna fuck someone up or beat their ass or in 2 different cases, threaten with a weapon. To me that is crossing a line. And if ANYONE threatens me like that I will let them try to prove that brovado.

Anyway, this is like 4 threads he's polluted with what seem to be a personal beef stemming from me condemning another poster for posting a pic of a bloody dead woman along with a joke mocking her death. I mean really? Of all the things to battle over.

These are three I have found so far.

@Falsedawn
@King in the North
And Milton (banned)

I’m sure @CubicleGangster or @PolishHeadlock2, and @Officer Rick can expound if I’m missing something or missrepresented any of this.

If he behaves even a fraction of like what he does on here Irl then I worry for the people around him.
He threatened a certain poster via PM and the poster told him to try it he's a gun owner lol
So now he pretends that poster claimed to threaten to shoot him first

He threatened a certain poster via PM and the poster told him to try it he's a gun owner lol
So now he pretends that poster claimed to threaten to shoot him first

Lol. That's not how it happened in the slightest. But a worthy effort.

And even the PM posted was not a threat. But was plainly a response to a threat.

Warms my heart to see the remaining remnants of the Lounge banding together.

Back