1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Coronavirus not very megathread.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by fingercuffs, Jul 17, 2021.

1. FIMN Black Belt

Hey guise here's 90 minutes of drivel with no original thoughts or fact checking. Even got some Alex Jones sprinkled in.

2. fingercuffs Bills Mafia Platinum Member

Strychnine likes this.
  3. PhitePhan Brown Belt

Damn, I hope he can recover and these draconian and unscientific mandates don’t ruin this young man’s career.

4. SammyJar88 MAGA!!!

COVIDLAND THE LOCKDOWN TRAILER

-

COVIDLAND Episode One: The Lockdown - A groundbreaking new film that chronicles how a cabal of mega-corporations worked through the United Nations to hijack our world, all while being aided by the mainstream media and Big Tech.

‘COVIDLAND’ is a riveting and fast-paced movie made by award-winning filmmaker Paul Wittenberger and narrated by Alex Jones that’s designed to break people out of their trance, see the big picture, and take our world back! Wield this new film as an instrumental tool to wake up humanity and help assure the criminals that launched this crisis are brought to justice.

COVIDLAND Episode One: The Lockdown is the beginning of a five-part series set to be released this coming fall and winter.

COVIDLAND | THE LOCKDOWN - Episode 1 - Complete

-
    Banned.Video (freeworldnews.tv)

icffedor likes this.
  5. MIKOM Making it up as I go along.

Hey, it's narrated by Alex Jones............. so you know it is good.......

{<jimmies}

Strychnine likes this.
  6. PhitePhan Brown Belt

Looks like Kyrie made the right choice fighting against ridiculous vaccine mandates AND he’s still getting paid handsomely… good for him!

How much money will Kyrie Irving make during the 2021-22 season?

“As per the agreed pay reduction, Irving will be docked 1/91.6 of his yearly salary for every game missed due to local mandates (potentially 43 in his case, with 41 home games and two away games in the same market against the Knicks). That means he’ll lose around $380,000 on at least 41 occasions, adding up to around $15,580,000 in lost wages (and possibly up to $16,340,000 if he’s ruled to be on the hook for the Knicks games as well).

That would reduce Irving’s projected earnings to $19,336,200, assuming he remains with the Nets and remains unvaccinated throughout the season. In context, that reduced salary would still leave Irving as the 59th highest-paid player in the NBA, without Irving having to play a game.”

https://netswire.usatoday.com/2021/...ry-how-much-money-will-he-lose-covid-vaccine/

SammyJar88 likes this.
  7. Last Falconry Eastside Johnny

Mike Cernovich calling someone else an idiot is the funniest thing I’ve seen in several months. Love to take medical advice from that guy. What could go wrong?

8. Strychnine Titanium Belt

He'll soon prove himself not to be worth the headache to his employer and the NBA.

"Get woke, go broke."

I think I read that somewhere here on sherdog. ;)

fingercuffs likes this.
  9. Strychnine Titanium Belt

[​IMG]

Last Falconry and fingercuffs like this.
  10. PhitePhan Brown Belt

One can only hope!

[​IMG]

icffedor likes this.
  11. fingercuffs Bills Mafia Platinum Member

So you've given us hours upon hours of Alex Jones the psychopath maniac drivel. No one's got time for that, lol,

Strychnine likes this.
  12. Strychnine Titanium Belt

But if you won't get it from Alex Jones, you won't get the REAL TRUTH!!!! :)

"Let's bring the Daily Show guy up here!"

I guess we all look alike, huh Alex? ;)

fingercuffs likes this.
  13. Strychnine Titanium Belt

I don't hope for that. I was only being ironic with the "Get woke, go broke" statement that is brandied around Sherdog whenever someone decides to fight FOR progressive causes.

fingercuffs likes this.
  14. Strychnine Titanium Belt

Vaccinated or not, please be as safe as you can.

'Extraordinary young man': UGA senior from Perry dies of COVID-19 complications

[​IMG]

"According to his obituary, Shawn Kuhn, a senior majoring in exercise and sports science, passed away after battling COVID-19-based pneumonia for about six weeks.

His sister Sharla Brook Kuhn says he was fully vaccinated, according to The Red and Black.

According to his obituary, Kuhn took many beach trips with friends and spent time hiking and camping through the years. He had become a competitive fisherman and fished in several tournaments with his dad.

He was a member of Cross Point Baptist Church in Perry. Visitation will be held Friday from 4-6 p.m. His funeral will be held Saturday at 11 a.m.

The family is requesting memorial contributions to the Shawn Kuhn Memorial Scholarship Fund. Any contributions can be sent to Perry High School at 1307 North Ave."

'Extraordinary young man': UGA senior from Perry dies of COVID-19 complications (msn.com)

According to the article, he was fully vaccinated. That being said, I believe that vaccinated or not, you should be as safe as you can as you don't know how Covid will affect you. My prayers of support to his family and loved ones.

fingercuffs likes this.
  15. MicroBrew Titanium Belt

I take it you have never assumed that OJ killed his ex-wife and her friend. And you have not assumed that Brian Laundrie is guilty.

fingercuffs likes this.
  16. MicroBrew Titanium Belt

Well atleast you admit you are very selfish, I'll give you credit for that.

And no it's not the rebranded flu. Why do you guys keep pushing this meme? Sars-cov-2 is much more pathogenic and causes far more serious issues than the seasonal flu.

fingercuffs and Strychnine like this.
  17. trac209 Silver Belt

Selfish how many more fucking years should I pretend to be worried about this bullshit and watch the world burn down over it.. we are far beyond your original come on guys it’s just a few weeks , give it up already.

The_Renaissance, Nimrod and icffedor like this.
  18. MicroBrew Titanium Belt

No one knew how exactly this virus was going to affect society, so back in early 2020 experts made assumptions but you are complaining they were wrong with their innitial assumptions.

Maybe if the anti maskers and anti vaccers weren't soo obstinate, we might be a bit better off now. These pricks greatly contribute to the problems they whine about.

19. trac209 Silver Belt

You keep thinking that way don’t worry we will show ourselves to the camps….on the other hand Gfy…

20. trac209 Silver Belt

Based covid pneumonia ok