Coronavirus not very megathread.

You post this at the exact moment a maskless Joe Biden is in VA on camera coughing in his hand then shaking the hand of elderly people at a rally full of mask less peeps
Jesus, do you have a vid of that. Flippin knob.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/covid-vaccine-passport-leaked-report-b1945218.html

A DCMS spokesperson told the Telegraph there is “currently no evidence to suggest that businesses have been impacted by lower attendance when certification is used, with various venues already using this on entry throughout the year”.

Then

It comes after the first weekend of Scotland’s vaccine passport scheme was criticised by a hospitality sector body for being an “unmitigated disaster”.

The Scottish Hospitality Group (SHG) said that staff have faced “intolerable levels of abuse” and some venues saw a drop in footfall of up to 40 per cent.

giphy.gif

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loc...r-violating-covid-19-vaccine-mandate/2703540/

Contra Costa County health officials on Tuesday shut down an In-N-Out Burger restaurant in Pleasant Hill for violating the county's vaccine mandate on indoor dining, according to a county statement.

Contra Costa Environmental Health suspended the commercial food permit of the In-N-Out Burger at 570 Contra Costa Blvd. "for creating a public health hazard by repeatedly violating a county health order intended to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission," the statement said.

Even after the restaurant received repeated notices of violation and had been fined, it continued to serve diners indoors without verifying their vaccination status or a negative test result, the county said.

============================================

It appears two In-and-Out Burgers have been closed in the Bay Area with many others targeted for closure as well. The company says that it will not be the vaccine police over its customer base. It's too expensive.

If you have never had a Double Double Animal Style... you're missing out.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__recipes__images__20100723-in-n-out-primary-0a9a3a3bebda47889d6c51da0d4fb38b.jpg

What many don't realize is how inexpensive In-and-Out is compared to McDonalds or Burger King.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loc...r-violating-covid-19-vaccine-mandate/2703540/

Contra Costa County health officials on Tuesday shut down an In-N-Out Burger restaurant in Pleasant Hill for violating the county's vaccine mandate on indoor dining, according to a county statement.

Contra Costa Environmental Health suspended the commercial food permit of the In-N-Out Burger at 570 Contra Costa Blvd. "for creating a public health hazard by repeatedly violating a county health order intended to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission," the statement said.

Even after the restaurant received repeated notices of violation and had been fined, it continued to serve diners indoors without verifying their vaccination status or a negative test result, the county said.

============================================

It appears two In-and-Out Burgers have been closed in the Bay Area with many others targeted for closure as well. The company says that it will not be the vaccine police over its customer base. It's too expensive.

If you have never had a Double Double Animal Style... you're missing out.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__recipes__images__20100723-in-n-out-primary-0a9a3a3bebda47889d6c51da0d4fb38b.jpg

What many don't realize is how inexpensive In-and-Out is compared to McDonalds or Burger King.

They also pay and treat their employees better and have better benefits

Leftist areas will no longer be able to have In-and-Out. I suppose that's their choice. I am glad I live in Orange County.

I've got Chick-Fil-A and Five Guys in my area, so I'm good. :)

Ireland ranked best in the world for dealing with Covid

Ireland has been ranked as the best country in the world for the second month in a row in an index measuring where the Covid-19 pandemic is being handled most effectively and with the least social and economic upheaval.

Bloomberg’s Covid Resilience Ranking is a monthly snapshot of how the pandemic is being handled in the world’s 53 biggest economies. It uses 12 data indicators that span containment, quality of healthcare, vaccination coverage, mortality, and restarting travel.

Bloomberg said reopening is “gathering pace” across the world, with deaths set to fall to an almost one-year low in October. European nations continued to dominate the top rungs of the index, joined by the United Arab Emirates and Chile.

Ireland remained the top country for a second month in a row “even as cases rise”, Bloomberg said.

“Having fully vaccinated more than 90 per cent of adults and weakened the link between infection and deaths, the country is reopening cautiously, allowing bars and restaurants to resume normal opening hours for inoculated customers,” it continued.

“Hospitalisations are at about a quarter of what they were in a January outbreak. It also benefited from a jump in gross domestic product thanks to the success of multinationals operating there, though that may mask a lacklustre domestic economy.”

Bloomberg said the State held on to its top ranking due to “one of the world’s best vaccination rates, signs for a rapid economic rebound and the Government’s decision to loosen both domestic restrictions as well as travel quarantine rules”.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/soc...in-the-world-for-dealing-with-covid-1.4712103

In and Out has the worst French fries in the burger game. Good burgers and horrible fries.,.
Their burger was greasy and nearly fell apart, at least the bible verses they put on the packaging don't have anything anti-gay marriage as yet.
Guy at work told me yesterday you have to order the Animal Fries from In n Out

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/covid-vaccine-passport-leaked-report-b1945218.html

A DCMS spokesperson told the Telegraph there is “currently no evidence to suggest that businesses have been impacted by lower attendance when certification is used, with various venues already using this on entry throughout the year”.

Then

It comes after the first weekend of Scotland’s vaccine passport scheme was criticised by a hospitality sector body for being an “unmitigated disaster”.

The Scottish Hospitality Group (SHG) said that staff have faced “intolerable levels of abuse” and some venues saw a drop in footfall of up to 40 per cent.

giphy.gif
The people suggesting vaccine mandates won't have a negative effect on business or be a problem with finding manpower are either stupid or have an agenda. The media is clearly doing their best to gaslight the population on this issue.

The people suggesting vaccine mandates won't have a negative effect on business or be a problem with finding manpower are either stupid or have an agenda. The media is clearly doing their best to gaslight the population on this issue.

Basically .. the media and certain bodies are denying any affects.. while the truth is businesses are being hit hard..

I'm not seeing much at all. Only one employee out of a 1500 seat head office was let go because she didn't want the vaccine, I presume she's been replaced. I've had a few contractors not being allowed to come in but the vendors just send some more. No big deal at all really.

I'm not seeing much at all. Only one employee out of a 1500 seat head office was let go because she didn't want the vaccine, I presume she's been replaced. I've had a few contractors not being allowed to come in but the vendors just send some more. No big deal at all really.
Do you work in an industry that caters towards luxuries? As in things that people like to do but aren't neccessary?

Hospitality or entertainment type of a thing?

Their burger was greasy and nearly fell apart, at least the bible verses they put on the packaging don't have anything anti-gay marriage as yet.
Guy at work told me yesterday you have to order the Animal Fries from In n Out

It’s just a sauce on their terrible French fries.

Do you work in an industry that caters towards luxuries? As in things that people like to do but aren't neccessary?

Hospitality or entertainment type of a thing?
No, lol. Security and IT. I'm all set.

See I’ve only had good experiences with their burgers but their fries are terrible.

I still think those Cajun fries form 5 Guys are the best
I shouldn't judge them on one experience really, but there was so much hype about it I was expecting something awesome. I like Carl's and Five Guys is good, I just with they'd season their patties a bit. more.

Back