Coronavirus Mega Thread vN95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerd like conspiracy theories because their life is boring. And the truth is also boring.

This will never change.

I believe this is the end game, to lock everybody into the points system. Once we are all in we live the digital hell and play the governments games. digital hell incoming.

I have suspected for a long time, despite the anti-China rhetoric, that western governments want to be like China. China is the ideal country, if you're a power hungry, money-obsessed government. A well-oiled, hard working, money-making machine of a country whose population sleeps, eats, works, pays taxes, goes back to sleep. No protests, no anti-government rhetoric, low crime rates, no nonsense. That's what western governments want, even if they slag off China in public. So I would be not be surprised in the SLIGHTEST if we get social credit type systems in place.

Watching this is weird, was like science fiction when I firsted watched it, now we are seeing a class system being made out of the smart grid. This aint no conspircy other than we are being conspired against.

I have suspected for a long time, despite the anti-China rhetoric, that western governments want to be like China. China is the ideal country, if you're a power hungry, money-obsessed government. A well-oiled, hard working, money-making machine of a country whose population sleeps, eats, works, pays taxes, goes back to sleep. No protests, no anti-government rhetoric, low crime rates, no nonsense. That's what western governments want, even if they slag off China in public. So I would be not be surprised in the SLIGHTEST if we get social credit type systems in place.

That video in the OP is interesting they explain that the system is super fragile and people hate it, the government doubles down when things get spicy and take homes from people etc, the motto is everything is everybodies. We have to understand that we know what the true virus is.

Last edited:
I have a journalism degree and am currently a technical writer and can tell you that any semblance of real journalism is dead. It's all blogs, tweets and puff pieces (including cable news pieces) that people get their "news" from. It's a fucking joke.

I also did journalism at university, spent a few years working freelance but haven't written for a long time.

Journalism is dead. Current journalism is pathetic, social media-orientated shite. UK journalism in particular is the lowest of the low.

Mods, can you merge the other thread Nimrod made, v4, with this one?

That video in the OP is interesting they explain that the system is super fragile and people hate it, the government doubles down when things get spicy and take homes from people etc, the motto is everything is everybodies. We have to understand that we know what to true virus is.

"Everything is everybodies", ahhh, communism. This type of shit is what the BLM/Antifa pricks should be watching - you do NOT want to live in a Communist country. Ironically, it's the outspoken, flamboyant, individualist people like those 'protesters' who would be hit hardest by a Communist government, as well.

"Everything is everybodies", ahhh, communism. This type of shit is what the BLM/Antifa pricks should be watching - you do NOT want to live in a Communist country. Ironically, it's the outspoken, flamboyant, individualist people like those 'protesters' who would be hit hardest by a Communist government, as well.

China has so much clout, it amazes me when people are dispelling any validaty to whats going on, especially when its going on clearly in front of our faces.
They didn't even get any negative feedback from the world for this 'virus' everybody just shrugged there shoulders as if it was the most natural thing ever.
And people are still in denial, with the old it will never happen in my town we have democracy ... lol..

Nerd like conspiracy theories because their life is boring. And the truth is also boring.

This will never change.
Yap, some deep rooted ego thing. Noone is interested in any of you nerds.

Our government have been hiring contact tracers. Most establishments require you to write your name, address and phone number while showing them your quarantine pass that it is indeed you.
Can you expand on this, I don't get what you mean?
I either have to be shown an email on a phone granting them health screening or them fill out a form with their name and phone number, is it more than that?

Edit: granting them access to the building. The email proves they've been health screened.

Last edited:
Can you expand on this, I don't get what you mean?
I either have to be shown an email on a phone granting them health screening or them fill out a form with their name and phone number, is it more than that?

Edit: granting them access to the building. The email proves they've been health screened.
We can't test everyone so mayors of different towns and cities have to react depending on the number of cases. Our city had a sudden surge of positive cases. A third of the 1500 that have been tested were positive so the city went on a lockdown again. No one could get in or out of the city until Sept. 30. The city distributed quarantine passes for every household. Only one person from each household could go out and depending on the number code of your pass, you could only go out 3x a week to minimize panic buying and the potential spreading of the disease. You have to show this quarantine pass to every establishment along with proper identification to check if you're allowed to be out that day. Aside from that, you have to fill up a form with your personal details and the hour you went in so they could track other people who were in the vicinity if you happen to get the rona.

Yahoo is just a blog. Any sort of real news story they post is actually a repost from HuffPo, NYT or some other news site.
Huffpo is what seems to get most of the cringeworthy news posted on yahoo, like they keep writing articles with tweets as if to say the entire internet is outraged, but in reality they are just trying to brainwash us to believe their view is the majority view it gets cringeworthy, what happened to the standards now that they have these types of articles being approved. its pretty sad.

So you, aerius and I have all studied journalism. We should start a Sherdog newsroom but I have to warn you, I studied it so long ago the last time I worked on a newspaper we had to assemble it using strips of film on a frame. I'm not even kidding.
you old fucker, you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back