Coronavirus Mega Thread vN95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former co worker died, age 36. Diagnosed on a Thursday and died the following Tuesday. Left behind 3 kids and a wife. Pretty fucked up.

Thats sad indeed.

Is this third party info or were you there? info passed on via other parties?

No co morbidities that you know? and did he die of COVID or with?

Its all important info, I don't like being sucked in by stories.

Thats sad indeed.

Is this third party info or were you there? info passed on via other parties?

No co morbidities that you know? and did he die of COVID or with?

Its all important info, I don't like being sucked in by stories.
He died of covid, per the news article about his death which I'm not sharing here for obvious reasons.

I almost joined the military during 911. When that happened that shook me up bad, it was our Pearl Harbor moment, I was just outta high school. Two of my cousins and two uncles were in the services. It happened during college orientation and they said turn on the TVs and it was early on the west coast, when the towers fell everyone gasped. Sad stuff.
It all happened so quick and I was in a really good job so my first thought wasn't to join up when the towers fell to save the western world.
It was only really a childhood thing really because so many of my family members were servicemen and I grew up in the army.

He died of covid, per the news article about his death which I'm not sharing here for obvious reasons.

So you got the info from a news article? not first hand?

True dat

Nimrod (/ˈnɪmrɒd/;[1] Hebrew: נִמְרוֹדֿ‎, Modern: Nimrôd, Tiberian: Nimrôḏ; Aramaic: ܢܡܪܘܕ‎; Arabic: اَلنّمْرُود‎, romanized: an-Namrūd; Persian: نمرود‎, romanized: Namrud; Turkish: Nemrud), a biblical figure described as a king in the land of Shinar (Mesopotamia), was, according to the Book of Genesis and Books of Chronicles, the son of Cush. The Bible states that he was "a mighty hunter before the Lord [and] ... began to be mighty in the earth".[2] Extra-biblical traditions associating him with the Tower of Babel led to his reputation as a king who was rebellious against God.

True dat

Nimrod (/ˈnɪmrɒd/;[1] Hebrew: נִמְרוֹדֿ‎, Modern: Nimrôd, Tiberian: Nimrôḏ; Aramaic: ܢܡܪܘܕ‎; Arabic: اَلنّمْرُود‎, romanized: an-Namrūd; Persian: نمرود‎, romanized: Namrud; Turkish: Nemrud), a biblical figure described as a king in the land of Shinar (Mesopotamia), was, according to the Book of Genesis and Books of Chronicles, the son of Cush. The Bible states that he was "a mighty hunter before the Lord [and] ... began to be mighty in the earth".[2] Extra-biblical traditions associating him with the Tower of Babel led to his reputation as a king who was rebellious against God.
Nimrod come on my brother please take your meds.

Is it helping, do you think? I see no point really here in more lockdowns. Bunch of twats will ignore the rules so it doesn't help anything for anyone being cautious.

That's tough they've stopped unemployment benefits. We're hardly making bank, but other half's benefits came through really quickly. He got laid off way before it all really got serious though.
Chuffed you're both at home and staying safe.
I don't think it's helping as our covid cases just grows by the day. It's like feudal Japan out here. Every town and city is a kingdom unto itself. Different protocol when you reach the next border. Some require xray results and additional government clearance to enter their border.

Explain first hand. Was I in the hospital room and interviewing the ER doctors? No.

So it was a article then? its important to get context into stories like this.

Stop with the gaslighting.. I see what you are..
And what am I Nimrod? You openly admit to having mental illness and taking shrooms and then you laughed and said you were still hiding in your house come on dude, please do not spread misinformation is all I ask, please man. Lets only talk facts no conspiracy that are so far out like that 5g stuff.

I don't think it's helping as our covid cases just grows by the day. It's like feudal Japan out here. Every town and city is a kingdom unto itself. Different protocol when you reach the next border. Some require xray results and additional government clearance to enter their border.
I don't think it will happen now because we're all fed up with it but I was waiting for states to somehow close their borders here as nearly separate countries.

Just nod along and follow protocol unfortunately, I would hate that though.

And what am I Nimrod? You openly admit to having mental illness and taking shrooms and then you laughed and said you were still hiding in your house come on dude, please do not spread misinformation is all I ask, please man. Lets only talk facts no conspiracy that are so far out like that 5g stuff.

You are a gaslighter.

Yeah of course im open to having mental illness, if you must know I was abused for 17 years and that combined left me with CPTSD and bi polar disorder. So yeah. At least I don't attack people for their disabilities and try and get others to do their bidding.

I have always been nice to you, but hey you do you .. it doesn't offend me.

The lack of self awareness with this one.........

The lack of self awareness with this one.........

He only wants to talk about 'facts' that are within 'his' or 'hers' belief system.

It is what it is.

No co morbidity to my knowledge

Not even obesity? The IFR for the 20-49 bracket is 0.01%. He really won the bad luck lottery there. He probably happened to have a genetic predisposition to worse outcomes for the disease. There's been studies showing that bald men are more likely to have poor outcomes, not because being bald has any kind of causal effect but because genes code for multiple things and the genes for baldness are likely also coding for something else that's worsening the pathogenic mechanisms of the disease e.g. more ACE2 receptor expression, production of more Von Willebrand factor, etc.

You are a gaslighter.

Yeah of course im open to having mental illness, if you must know I was abused for 17 years and that combined left me with CPTSD and bi polar disorder. So yeah. At least I don't attack people for their disabilities and try and get others to do their bidding.

I have always been nice to you, but hey you do you .. it doesn't offend me.
Bro you know you are spreading conspiracy and you are twisting it I never will ever attack someone who was abused, but when someone admits that they have paranoia, and take shrooms while telling people to go outside and that this virus is a hoax and then later revealing they are hiding in their home for fear of the virus, that is someone who lacks credibility. You dont see me here misleading people telling them guys this virus is nothing, guys dont need masks its all 5g conspiracy, guys this virus is just cold, thats foul man dont do this. If you think its nothing then why haven't you left your house and told me that you even wear protective gear when going out and mask and face shield, hypocrite! you just want innocent people to be guinea pigs while you are following protocol and that is wrong.

People have told you they know people who died or got sick yet you disrespect them by acting like its fake please Im cool with you nimrod, but you have to have some compassion and you cannot use that excuse oh I was abused I can say these things, if you were abused it should make you more compassionate and not joke around or spread conspiracy theory about 5g and hoaxes on this thing.

lets just all relax and listen to the medical journals first, not some tin foil hat types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back