Coronavirus Mega Thread vN95

Status
Not open for further replies.

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, N95s are the supreme beings of masks but as much as I don't feel suffocated with them my ears ended up fucked so I'm still sticking with the disposable blue ones. The KN95s tickled my eyelashes when I spoke and made me laugh so they're impossible.

How's everyone doing?

D137-A677-0-D11-4-BBF-8-E46-2-FDDE452-D426.jpg

I'm finally back to a normal routine sort of..I been going to the beach alot more thinking about trying this new restaurant close by . Gym, clubs etc are on hold for now. As far as masks go their annoying as f but what can you do . How you holding up cuffs???

I'm finally back to a normal routine sort of..I been going to the beach alot more thinking about trying this new restaurant close by . Gym, clubs etc are on hold for now. As far as masks go their annoying as f but what can you do . How you holding up cuffs???
Not bad thank you for asking.
If they relax the rules for indoor dining I'll be straight in there for NFL Sundays again, I'll just have a bit of a wipe down and won't hug people like we used to.

Beach is good for you! Good for the soul as well as health so happy for you :) Might be a while here with the silly fires but looking forward to a bit of a paddle. Missing Santa Cruz loads.

Yes, N95s are the supreme beings of masks but as much as I don't feel suffocated with them my ears ended up fucked so I'm still sticking with the disposable blue ones. The KN95s tickled my eyelashes when I spoke and made me laugh so they're impossible.

How's everyone doing?

I'm doing awesome. The Bills are up 21-0, it's a beautiful day & everyone's healthy so things couldn't be better at the moment.

The masks? They're like second nature to me now. I'm using disposables at the moment because my cloth masks need to be washed. No matter how fresh you keep your breath they still get smelly. Yuck.

I'm doing awesome. The Bills are up 21-0, it's a beautiful day & everyone's healthy so things couldn't be better at the moment.

The masks? They're like second nature to me now. I'm using disposables at the moment because my cloth masks need to be washed. No matter how fresh you keep your breath they still get smelly. Yuck.
Luffffff, bezzer. Things are on the up and up for you and mrs bezzer after a rough time of it.

Thankfully it's normal with the masks now and I'm not being looked up and down like I'm a crazy person when I go to a grocery store wearing one. People still try every now and again to get into the main offices but only let one slip through the net because I was on the phone. They must think I'm such a jobsworth.

Lol wtf is this drivel

Imagine consuming your time thinking and writing about this bullshit. These stories are literally written by people major in useless shit like women's studies in college and can't find a real job. So they make shit up and try to pass it off as fact.
I was hoping it would be a new conspiracy for everyone to grab on to, a true 'man' made virus to keep women in check and out of the work place. I mean, all this boxercise and kettle belling they've been doing the last few years has gotten me worried about what they're planning

I was hoping it would be a new conspiracy for everyone to grab on to, a true 'man' made virus to keep women in check and out of the work place. I mean, all this boxercise and kettle belling they've been doing the last few years has gotten me worried about what they're planning
Proper chuckle, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back