Cormier had low T/E ratio's

So the rabbit hole opens like ass on webcam....

They better stop this or this will get downright ugly EVERYWHERE!

It might even leak into other sports if they don't stop this nonsense.....

these guys aren't the same age sherbros...at 27, you have a different T level than 35...and it can be drastic...usually not the case the 27 year old has test lower than the 35 year old. Weirdos.

If I'm reading what they wrote correctly, a .4 and .48 ratio would be equivalent to .8/1 and .96/1. That's if I'm reading it correctly.

No it is not. 1:1 is not expected levels but the expected ratio. .4:.48 translated to .8:1.

Cormier's t/e ratio is pretty close to normal.

You may want to re-read that. The NSAC Executive was saying Cormier's ratios were .4:1 on the first test and .48:1 on the 2nd test.

DUDE! The biggest news in that article is that they claim they "already did" CIR testing and he didnt' have synthetic test in his system. And Daniel is in the same range so no wonder he ain't saying squat.

The rabbit hole opens like so much ass on webcam.

All Matrix from here on in.

This. Jones overall test levels also went from 190 to like 480?? 190 is like that of an 85 year old man. Not normal at all.

Maybe Jones is a time traveler. Didn't think about that shit did you?

Is it possible it was just a crappy test kit they used. Yeesh, 2 fuqing monsters tested at female or adolescent levels.

I also heard the rumor that Cormier dodged a drug test by hiding under the octagon.

If I'm reading what they wrote correctly, a .4 and .48 ratio would be equivalent to .8/1 and .96/1. That's if I'm reading it correctly.

You're not. .4 from sample one, and .48 from sample two.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was on something but I would believe that someone of Cormier's age and body type had low T than Jones' would.

Hope they do a CIR on both samples in question.

According to the story linked in the OP, they did.

Potential PED masking here, imo. He knows about Olympic testing from his wrestling days... lost a lot of weight... anger issues.

Something fishy here, imo.

RIGHT CORMIER FANS? RIGHT? :D

DUDE! The biggest news in that article is that they claim they "already did" CIR testing and he didnt' have synthetic test in his system. And Daniel is in the same range so no wonder he ain't saying squat.

The rabbit hole opens like so much ass on webcam.

All Matrix from here on in.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice that.

No it is not. 1:1 is not expected levels but the expected ratio. .4:.48 translated to .8:1.

Cormier's t/e ratio is pretty close to normal.

i guess reading isn't your strong suit..

.4/1 on one test and .48/1 on the other.

Potential PED masking here, imo. He knows about Olympic testing from his wrestling days... lost a lot of weight... anger issues.

Something fishy here, imo.

RIGHT CORMIER FANS? RIGHT? :D

Mood swings...loves to get angry and then cry..IM SUSPICIOUS.

Those dudes were 2 women fighting in there apparently. Jones highest test was .35:1 which is basically the same as Cormier .4:1. Why not someone tweet this to Victor Conte? Oh that's right, only Jones haters exist.

Partially true, but partially because Cormier is a 36 year old and his results didn't have the deviation of Jones.

Back