Cormier had low T/E ratio's

I'm guessing none of us are experts on the subject. I give both the benefit of the doubt so far. I'm going to adopt a wait and see attitude to see how this all pans out before forming an opinion on either guy.

I can't believe someone suggested DC might have that range normally.

He's a f'ing stud and he's only 35. I'm 45 and packing 50lbs of excess body fat and I'd still pull better numbers.

They're both looking guilty as hell at this point.

Since neither got busted for a masking agent do they both walk away from this scott free?

Potential PED masking here, imo. He knows about Olympic testing from his wrestling days... lost a lot of weight... anger issues.

Something fishy here, imo.

RIGHT CORMIER FANS? RIGHT? :D
Sounds like the female adolescent someone mentioned earlier :D

Exactly hes getting old. LMAO at the Jones Coke Nose fans trying to switch blame... these Jones fans arent much better than Anderson silvas lol.

Huh? You're saying that Daniel's numbers aren't as suspicious, more or less, as Jones'???

You aren't that stupid. Snap out of it!

YES! I heard that too! Another time he hid in a dumpster outside AKA!

i heard he tried kissing felice herrig in an elevator. my friend told me i swear. he would never lie about something like this.

Lol haters know no bounds. First it was jones is a cheater, CIR testing. All CIR negative. Haters crunchy.

Now DC has low T/E but it's because he is 36. HAHAHAHAH you know 36 year olds still have normal levels right?

dumb ass haters got owned. Jones

AND STILLL

So does anyone have the test results from both Jon and Cornier's previous fights? I think that would be more telling than trying to figure out what is a normal ratio for these two guys.

Bad look for both guys.

Oh well, if juice is really that prevalent, give Vitor back his medicine, damnit.

Lol haters know no bounds. First it was jones is a cheater, CIR testing. All CIR negative. Haters crunchy.

Now DC has low T/E but it's because he is 36. HAHAHAHAH you know 36 year olds still have normal levels right?

dumb ass haters got owned. Jones

AND STILLL

God I hope so, otherwise I only have one year left.

i heard he tried kissing felice herrig in an elevator. my friend told me i swear. he would never lie about something like this.

I heard she had a set of inner jaws like "Aliens" and she bit out his confidence with it!

Seriously, you don't throw your ratios off by 60% at age 36.

Jon looks more guilty, but this is like one guy has a bloody knife and shoes and the other guy only has a bloody knife. Nobody looks innocent.

Back