Crime Cops worked to put serial sex abuser in prison. Prosecutors worked to cut him a break (Jeff Epstein)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those guys has had actual sworn rape allegations made against him and the other likes having and bragging about getting consensual sex. I’ll let you figure which is which.

They're both sleazy scumbags who hung out with Epstein and flew on his Lolita Express, so yea like I said I wouldn't be surprised if either or both got down like that.

So ITT pedophilia is not that reprehensible when it involves child prostitutes. I don't even know what to say except for fuck you all for defending child prostitution.

Of fucking course.
Hey they knew why they were there so then child prostitution is not that big of a deal, apparently. Do we really think as grown people that 16 year olds have the mental and emotional maturity to consciously make the decision to become a child prostitute?

Again fuck this thread

What a fucking creepy piece of shit. In the face of overwhelming circumstantial evidence(the testimony, the ability to describe the house and couch, other evidence that has no physical component) from over a hundred victims, this is such a fucking travesty of justice. Granted, it does not seem like any of these girls were forced, and while consensual sex with a 16 year old(age of consent in most states) is not illegal, but to pay them, well, no es bueno. That might even be trafficking, which makes it feds.

And this guy’s lawyers are even worse for the way they treated the victims, had them followed, asked questions as to whether they had abortions while they represent this “pinch my nipples while I jerk off and touch you” like he is in high school, degenerate scumbag. Fuck Ken Starr, he is a wormy bastard. This is one instance where I would like to see the metoo crowd protest outside their homes and businesses every day.

I’ve been spending some quality time with Title 18 [the U.S. criminal code] looking for misdemeanors,’’ Funny, Epstein has been spending lots of quality time with some title 15s, looking at felonies.

I have never heard of a case where federal prosecutors consult with a defense attorney before they send out standard victim notification letters. The defense should have little input in when these letters go out, and only minimal input into what they say.

Bottom line: fuck this guy and his team of asshole lawyers. I hope they all get prick cancer and stub their toes every night when they have to pee in the middle of the night; then they can’t get back to sleep.

And I hope they bleed his ass dry in the civil suits.

Holy shit

It also said he had girls as young as 13 and when they became 19 they were too old

This shit is fucking crazy

One of those guys has had actual sworn rape allegations made against him and the other likes having and bragging about getting consensual sex. I’ll let you figure which is which.
Trump has actual sworn rape allegations against him.

Setting aside the garbage Jane Doe case, (one of) his ex-wives swore under oath that he had raped her. She later said that the allegation was "lawyer talk."

Of course, there are sworn allegations of molestation against Epstein, too.

So, I'm having trouble parsing your "one".

Perhaps you meant something else? Maybe both?

So ITT pedophilia is not that reprehensible when it involves child prostitutes. I don't even know what to say except for fuck you all for defending child prostitution.

Dudes here are one step away from "If they didn't want to be dancing on that boat, they shouldn't have gotten kidnapped in the first place."

Trump has actual sworn rape allegations against him.

Setting aside the garbage Jane Doe case, (one of) his ex-wives swore under oath that he had raped her. She later said that the allegation was "lawyer talk."

Of course, there are sworn allegations of molestation against Epstein, too.

So, I'm having trouble parsing your "one".

Perhaps you meant something else? Maybe both?
No I was talking about Billy boy who’s had multiple sworn allegations by people who have put their actual name to the sworn allegations. But nice try.

When you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

from-left-american-real-estate-developer-donald-trump-and-his-former-picture-id700334384
But there’s this unnerving quote from Trump in a 2002 profile of Epstein:

. . . if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/jeffrey-epsteins-horrific-history-of-sex-crimes/

Btw Trump appointed the judge, who sentenced Esptein, to Labor Secretary- a post which has oversight of human trafficking laws

You cant make this shit up
Not the judge, the US attorney who negotiated the plea deal. There's also a good chance that he will replace Sessions as Attorney General.

This shit is getting weirder and weirder.

Where's the #pizzagate crew now that we have an actual confirmed case of a high-profile pedo ring?

If bill cosby can be put away forever over adult women who knew what they were getting in to, I think it's fair this guy be put away forever.

But who am I kidding, Bill had a positive message for the black community. His fate was sealed a long time ago.

You think the women knew that they were going to drugged and rendered unconscious before sex?

Hey they knew why they were there so then child prostitution is not that big of a deal, apparently. Do we really think as grown people that 16 year olds have the mental and emotional maturity to consciously make the decision to become a child prostitute?

Again fuck this thread
Why can’t they have the mental and emotional maturity to make the decision to become child prostitutes? If kids as early as 5 and 6 can make the mature and conscious decision to take hormones and switch genders teenagers can surely decide to have sex for money.

Sick disgusting stuff. These men will never be punished. They control every aspect of our legal system.

Look at dan Schneider.

Look at Hollywood giving a standing ovation to a man who drugged then anally raped a 13 year old middle school girl. They love him. Roman Polanski

Look at Quentin tarintino saying that young girl shouldn't be a big deal.

Guess what they all have in common??????????????

You're calling 13, 14, 15, and 16 year old girls whores you fucking psychopath.

Last edited by a moderator:

This shit is getting weirder and weirder.

Where's the #pizzagate crew now that we have an actual confirmed case of a high-profile pedo ring?

"You never stop being a person's lawyer."

@Lord Coke can you help me with this? It's my that you can definitely stop being somebody's lawyer, but you deal with clients more often than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back