Crime Cops worked to put serial sex abuser in prison. Prosecutors worked to cut him a break (Jeff Epstein)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those guys has had actual sworn rape allegations made against him and the other likes having and bragging about getting consensual sex. I’ll let you figure which is which.

You do realize Trump had rape allegations made against him too right? Lmao

Yea. When you hit high school age, you know what's right and whats wrong.
He was paying them for massages, not to come over and mow the lawn.
Don't care if your 16, you know what he's trying to do and its their fault for going over there.

One can assume you've not reached 16 yet, since you clearly don't know right from wrong as demonstrated here.

Dudes here are one step away from "If they didn't want to be dancing on that boat, they shouldn't have gotten kidnapped in the first place."

985.jpg

its not something id do but i guess that works in miami or wherever. id roll with white chinos or khaki if i was wearing a blue blazer

only one way to wear a blue blazer.

iu

https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-ep...-trump-sex-trafficking-underage-minor-1339974
So was Acosta appointed as Labor secretary as a quid pro quo for helping Trump's friend Epstein? Trump seems to hire lots of dudes that have committed illegal activity.
epstein-and-trump-at-mar-a-lago.jpg

Trump's biggest defender Alan Dershowitz was on the Lolita Express many times.
Trump was on the plane and so was Bill Clinton.
Trump is a serial adulterer and I would not put it past him to hook up with an underage chick supplied to him by Epstein.

I’m just glad Trump came in and drained the swamp and has almost completely gotten corruption out of politics.

Thank you daddy, thank you.

There is absolutely no doubt that Epstein was given a sweetheart deal. I think many of us have a reasonable assumption as to why that was. If Trump was actually connected to that sweetheart deal or in any meaningful way to "pedo island" I hope he is prosecuted to the full extent.

There is absolutely no doubt that Epstein was given a sweetheart deal. I think many of us have a reasonable assumption as to why that was. If Trump was actually connected to that sweetheart deal or in any meaningful way to "pedo island" I hope he is prosecuted to the full extent.

Wasn't this a long ass time ago? I don't see how Trump would have any connection with the deal that was made.

This saga began a long ass time ago but it wasn't very long ago where he was sentenced to basically nothing. I have no idea if Trump has anything to do with that or anything Epstein related beyond some superficial connections. Their are a lot of high profile people that have ties to this scumbag in some way. I was simply implying that Trump or anyone else that is, should get theirs.

Last edited:
This is it.

I like how the default position is "covering up for a pedophile who raped 20 underage girls is not a big deal because it won't result in Trump being impeached."

Scumbags cover for scumbags. That's why I laugh at the people saying he's taking on the deep state and getting the pedos. He was good friends with Epstein and promoted a guy who gave him a sweetheart deal.

today's episode of Orange Man Bad is brought to you by.

iu

Defending pedophilia and government corruption to trigger the libs.

(tbf, the defending govt corruption part has been standard for you guys since about two weeks into Trump's presidency)

I’m just glad Trump came in and drained the swamp and has almost completely gotten corruption out of politics.

Thank you daddy, thank you.

The wall is almost finished, the swamp has been drained and the factories are open again in the rust belt. Trump is the only president in my lifetime who has kept all his promises!

The wall is almost finished, the swamp has been drained and the factories are open again in the rust belt. Trump is the only president in my lifetime who has kept all his promises!

I mean....it's not like any of us really thought there was much sincerity to the anti-corruption rhetoric, but it would have been nice if there had been SOME at least soft grumbles from his base here and elsewhere when he started appointing lobbyists and executives to gut turn the corruption up to 11.

This is the level of thought we've come to expect.

I mean....it's not like any of us really thought there was much sincerity to the anti-corruption rhetoric, but it would have been nice if there had been SOME at least soft grumbles from his base here and elsewhere when he started appointing lobbyists and executives to gut turn the corruption up to 11.

As soon as I realized that "the swamp" just meant "the liberal elite" to the MAGAbots I was able to forgive them for what I had taken to be their flaming hypocrisy.

This is the level of complete bullshit we've come to expect.

Keep clown'in, its all you are good for.
iu

I keep going back and forth between you and AbiG as the king of WR shitposters. But this thread was a strong showing from you and I have to say I am leaning harder in your direction.

Does she have her own name and identity or should we simply call her Trumps Labor Secretary

Not sure if serious

I kid I know nobody would actually say such a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back