Crime Cops worked to put serial sex abuser in prison. Prosecutors worked to cut him a break (Jeff Epstein)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

from-left-american-real-estate-developer-donald-trump-and-his-former-picture-id700334384

Take a moment to notice how terrible everybody but Melania's fashion sense is in this picture.

Is that a double breasted suit jacket with non-matching pants???

Btw Trump appointed the judge, who sentenced Esptein, to Labor Secretary- a post which has oversight of human trafficking laws

You cant make this shit up

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...WMAN6BAgIEAE&usg=AOvVaw1rRzNtxkxlQOs0inBCLN6B

View attachment 479401

Edited my post because he wasn't asked if kids were present when socializing with Clinton. Still an interesting use of the 5th when just asked if he knew the guy(which he most likely did given Clinton's use of Epstein's private jet).

The way the 5th works, and I didn't know this until a few years ago, and I still may be botching it, but...

If you plead the 5th for one question, you have to invoke that right for every question.
So the first question could be "did you do it" -- I plead the fifth
And the second question could be "did you give birth to Hitler"-- I plead the fifth

the way I understand it is if you throw in a combo breaker by answering, then you have given up that right, or some lawyery shit.

Lets ask our resident lawyer: @Clippy

Thanks for the link. Epstein’s case always made me think “how tf does shit like this still happen in our country, in this socio-economic climate?”

This provided a bit more transparency that I was missing.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002, calling Epstein a “terrific guy,” and “a lot of fun to be with.”

“It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side,” Trump said at the time.

Of fucking course.

The way the 5th works, and I didn't know this until a few years ago, and I still may be botching it, but...

If you plead the 5th for one question, you have to invoke that right for every question.
And the second question could be "did you give birth to Hitler"-- I plead the fifth

the way I understand it is if you throw in a combo breaker by answering, then you have given up that right, or some lawyery shit.

Hmmm I'm more versed in bird law

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002, calling Epstein a “terrific guy,” and “a lot of fun to be with.”

“It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side,” Trump said at the time.
How terrible!! Impeach!!!!

Turns out the year he did in prison he wasn't even really in prison. Dude was flying down to the Virgin Islands and shit. If you have enough money and the right connections you can get away with almost anything. It's always been like that and it always will be. Personally I think he should be executed and so should the other rich pervs that were protected by the prosecutor. I wouldn't be surprised if both Trump and Clinton have raped young girls with Epstein.
One of those guys has had actual sworn rape allegations made against him and the other likes having and bragging about getting consensual sex. I’ll let you figure which is which.

They knew what they were doing, they should have asked for more money if they did not like the work.

Also, there was a blind item claiming Melania was an Epstein girl before she was given to Trump.

Take a moment to notice how terrible everybody but Melania's fashion sense is in this picture.

With a fucking polo no less, I thought this dude had $$$

That’s exactly how they got Mark Fuhrman on the OJ trial

that guy is wearing jeans with a blazer or sport jacket. WTF

and trump wears too baggy suits and never buttons the middle button which is what your supposed to do.

that guy is wearing jeans with a blazer or sport jacket. WTF

and trump wears too baggy suits and never buttons the middle button which is what your supposed to do.
Jeans and as sport coat can work, but not with a lame polo shirt.

Jeans and as sport coat can work, but not with a lame polo shirt.

its not something id do but i guess that works in miami or wherever. id roll with white chinos or khaki if i was wearing a blue blazer

When you've got a body like the Pillsbury Dough Boy I assume you would want to stay far away from Conor McGregor-style tight, form fitting suit cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back