• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Controversy over ESPN article on Jokic that some label racist

Stat padding. Playing solely to get triple doubles.

That's a strong accusation. He led his rather mediocre teams to the playoffs every year in the stacked West. He stat padded at times but he didn't play solely to get triple doubles.

That's a strong accusation. He led his rather mediocre teams to the playoffs every year in the stacked West. He stat padded at times but he didn't play solely to get triple doubles.

So you admit he stay padded? I don’t know how many games I watched where there would be a rebound for anyone on his team’s taking and they would already start heading the other way so Westbrook could get it. Or when he’d have a wide open breakaway dunk and pass it to someone else so he could get an assist. A lot of his triple doubles were accumulated not really playing by the spirit of the game.

Reminded me of Ricky Davis bricking his own layup so he could try to get a triple double.

Jokic is the man
No ego, just hard work, humility and teamwork
He should of been the face of the NBA, not that little Gentz2Gz JA Morant fellow

Basketball is probably the most similar sport to MMA & Boxing in the sense that it isn’t over until the very end. A lot can happen in 5 seconds in a close game. I don’t follow it, but it’s the only team sport that I can enjoy watching.
Nah the only sport like that is baseball , not to say one is better than the other but only baseball can you truly comeback from any amount of score until the last out is made, all other sports you are also playing against the clock.

Doesn't matter what race we are.... they expected all of us to pay $79.95 for the Nunes PPV.
I didn't waste the free bandwidth required to pirate that card.

UFC 291 on the other hand...
full

giphy.gif

Yikes. From the article:

So if you challenge an incorrect stance, you're proving it right. Just lmao. This guy is a hack.

It's the go to method of interpreting from the lefts point of view. Intersectionality flat earth processing programming.

Basketball is probably the most similar sport to MMA & Boxing in the sense that it isn’t over until the very end. A lot can happen in 5 seconds in a close game. I don’t follow it, but it’s the only team sport that I can enjoy watching.
It makes the previous 43 mins (about 2 hours in real time) completely meaningless though. I only bother watching the 4th quarters of playoff games and only then if its not a blowout. Ill tune out if the score becomes insurmountable, must be under 20 with 5 mins to go, under 10 with one minute is my general rule of thumb.

Basketball is a boring rigged sport whose main qualifications is to be born tall

Nikola swept the Lakers. I mean, the Nuggets swept the Lakers AND the refs. It is totally rigged. This year it didn't matter.

We should question every championship the Lakers have.

Back