Conor's Octagon return has turned into the UFC's biggest headache - USAToday article

Its allright that he doesnt put up with all the shit the ufc demands but as a fighter he does have media obligations. If he gets beaten by Khabib and Tony back to back his stock will plummet and wme wont give a fook about him anymore and they wont put up with his shit.

A loss to Khabib will hurt all by itself. For me it will prove that his success was due to having a big size advantage over smaller fighters. If he loses he will be 2-2 over the last 4 or 5 years, 2-3 if you count the Floyd loss. That is a poor record and if he does lose all the hype will be gone.

Good for him taking this fight he has a lot to lose. If he does beat Khabib I will change my tune but I think he is going to get rag dolled and beaten down.

This article proves one thing: If you know what you're worth, and youve got the talent to back it up, no one can touch you.

Conor is a case study of how marketing wins. Love him or hate him...the guy moves the needle

Really?:rolleyes:

I see this fight breaking 2mil streams on Ace. Fire up your VPN's.

And+now+we+wait_a535cd_5519283.gif
ha ha ha! That was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Just great.

Which is more likely if he wastes potential training time doing media. He is right to prioritize preparation as the fight is already sold, how much difference will a little extra media really make?
A world media tour traveling all over would be a mistake but 0 media is unacceptable. He agreed on it the minute he signed for the fight, he did it for the money boxing fight. At very least he could tak a couple of days to do it.

Mcgregor has a adpoted a diva mentality where he feels that he is bigger than mma and the organization he works for. Its understandable cause in the lapse of 3 years he went from making bum money fighting Dennis Siver to making almost 100 million dollars fighting the goat boxer on earth. All that said, is a big mistake from him.

Last edited:
Wait until 228 is finished before you start chatting shit

lol this is a suggested article on the page

Le'Veon Bell only guarantees himself a loss with foolish holdout

NBC Sports writers evidently love the taste of corporate dick.

Fuck the UFC, the longer Conor shuts up the better.

Let’s just get to fight night, on weight with no injuries.

Conor is not F#$king around this fight, he knows how big his name is and he doesnt need to promote it that heavily. Its gonna sell either way and he knows that. He's doing what he's suppose to be doing and working his ass of getting ready for a beast of a fighter. He knows its by far his toughest fight so he's getting ready. But I do expect he will turn it up big time in the first press conference and fight week.

Guarantee Conor has already cut promos with his own crew and will sell the footage to the ufc about 2-3 weeks ahead of the fight. Touring, promoting, etc takes a big toll on a fighter. There’s already goat ufc promo material, Conor just needs to release a few new things and the leg work is done.

So far his promotional mind games have been reduced to a few abstruse IG posts about the Caucasus and the usual one-liner staged photos that make him look much larger than he really is (and even there he's failed with a couple which make him look scrawny). At best he's been erratic, but that kind of fits his entire behaviour over the past 12 months.

And apparently Sherdog's as well.

he makes headlines and builds the fight hype by not doing media lol

I don't get why they don't fly out UFC promoters to Ireland to shoot some promos if Conor is too much of a bitch to stay in the US leading to this fight.

Shouldn’t all you haters be happy conor isn’t flapping his mouth? I no hespect conah. He is disrespectful joker. Aldo going to destroy him. Derrrrrppp

I like him as a fighter but he is a douchebag derpppp I hate his fans derrrpppppp

Or 3... Conor negotiated far less press and it makes no difference and it sells well and he wins anyway ...

Pretty much this.

When Rousey came back after the Holm loss remember all the "conditions" she insisted on, which led to the rather embarrassing moment when she slapped Dana's hand off her and walked away. Dana came out afterwards trying to sweep it all under the carpet and not make her look like a diva.

Mac will have done the same.

Shouldn’t all you haters be happy conor isn’t flapping his mouth? I no hespect conah. He is disrespectful joker. Aldo going to destroy him. Derrrrrppp

I like him as a fighter but he is a douchebag derpppp I hate his fans derrrpppppp
Never go full retard.

The fight is happening, you’re all out of your minds. This is real life. Stop acting like you “know Conor “

Back