Conor's new watch

He is probably just trying it on in that vid. The watch isn't functioning at the moment.

A lot of you are really passionate about your bracelets, i admire that. It is important to have strong feelings about personal issues that not everyone agrees on when posting things on the internet.

if that same exact watch was sitting behind the counter at a quick store for 20 bucks he probably wouldn't look twice at it.

To the insecure Conor huggers

The rest of us can like Conor, root for Conor, and still think his watch is overpriced homosexuality.

They seem to have a very totalitarian attitude. Either you love every single aspect of Conor, or you're a hater.

Looks like something from the Liberace museum.

Dude makes bank and is happy to do it . He 's a finisher. Just that is enough hype for the paydays he gets.

Oh my god, a professional fighter celebrating/bragging about his wealth and material possessions on social media...what an original concept!

Almost as original as picking the rounds you're going to stop your opponent in, too.

What a visionary!

I wouldn't spend more than 20 dollars on a watch. They are for nothing other than telling time, and I have a phone and a car and a million other things that tell time.

Fucking invest your money Conor.

Back