Conor's new watch

Good for him!! Conor is enjoying himself and rightfully so

A poor man's Mayweather. He probably has 100 different ones while Conor only has one.

mayweather-watches.jpg

1415979824954_wps_59_WATCHES_Mayweather_number.jpg

The beyond the glory about him being broke in 5 years should be fun to watch.

lol @ can't afford a Patek. Patek entry point if 35-40K.

lol @ can't afford a Patek. Patek entry point if 35-40K.

Lol at you pretending that you know anything about timepieces. Google isn't always your friend. An entry level Patek is about $22k but one with the complications of that AP perpetual calendar is closer to 400k. That's before the aftermarket crap.

Ps
It was a joke.

Wearing money... It just never made sense to me.

Good for him if that makes him happy, to each his own, not my thing at all though. My cell keeps pretty good time, there are clocks basically everywhere too.

I wear a nice watch in 2015. I know many people that own all sorts of expensive watches and I can tell you that none of them are "manlets" or insecure in any way. A solid watch is a sign of success and achievement. I waited 6 years for the right time to buy one. Seems like the only insecure people are the ones that criticize them.

This. Poor college kids exposed ITT. :rolleyes:

Fashion is like a continuum. Once you go high end enough it loops around and looks extremely gaudy and cheap.

I didn't knew the AP 26215 had a yellow gold model, the one in the video is definitely a gen.

With that kind of money he could buy a nice Patek, but good for him that can spend that kind of money in such an abomination.

nice to see he has his priorities in order

that being said its "nice" but way to flashy for my taste

Does he use that in everyday life or just on rare occasions?

Conor Mc is living proof that you can buy a lot of tings, but you can't buy class.

Back