New Conor Footage. (worth a watch - wants Pacquiao?)

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Slide for vid.

Edit: The caption says comparing watches, but I hear him talking only about fighting Manny Pacquiao to some other guy - Sheik or something.

Talking weigh etc, 'Is he a man or a mouse'

or am I trippen?

Please discus.

If it’s not new please don’t flame me. I don’t watch ball sports.

Last edited:
The caption says comparing watches, but I hear him talking only about fighting Manny Pacquiao to some other guy - Sheik or something.

or am I trippen?

Given enough time, won't we all?
Time and time again, yes.

But if you bothered to enter this thread, bothered to watch the footage or not, and left some shitty first reply, then perhaps today is the day you should post some pron get it done.

The caption says comparing watches, but I hear him talking only about fighting Manny Pacquiao to some other guy - Sheik or something.

or am I trippen?
No you're right. He is in full trying to sell a fight mode here. Who is the The guy he is speaking to?

Slide for vid.

Edit: The caption says comparing watches, but I hear him talking only about fighting Manny Pacquiao to some other guy - Sheik or something.

or am I trippen?

Please discus.

If it’s not new please don’t flame me. I don’t watch ball sports.

What do you mean not new? This is from today's boxing card, most likely both got paid to be there, as per the usual with the Saudi.

The dude is insane
All words
Wants to fight everybody
Hasnt fought in 4 years and is unrecognizable
Word, def seems like he is stretching the limits of sanity, and Ruskin on face with all that strange growth / swelling lol

No you're right. He is in full trying to sell a fight mode here. Who is the The guy he is speaking to?
Thanks, I was hoping that someone here would know. I might try screen cap his face and edit into OP

What do you mean not new? This is from today's boxing card, most likely both got paid to be there, as per the usual with the Saudi.
Great, then it makes it even more relevant.

I had no idea what or where it was from, just saw it while taking a shit.

I don’t see footage blanka bro, only still pics. Are dissapanch.

I don’t see footage blanka bro, only still pics. Are dissapanch

Back