Conor's new watch

I prefer my Lord of the Rings watch

704167a521a44c6d18ad3fcc2d919e26.jpg

Tacky, but good on him to be able to buy such tackiness. Can't hate that.

One h-ll of a fighter; but he dresses like a d-mn clown. Worse than most of the rest of them.

NEver understood watches... I got the time on my cell phone >.>

Basically my thoughts. I bought one nice watch, it slide off the counter and landed imperfectly on the side. After that, I kinda gave up when I always have my cell and that has a case.

Looks like he makes more money than Honda

To the insecure Conor huggers

The rest of us can like Conor, root for Conor, and still think his watch is overpriced homosexuality.

Bunch of geeks in this thread.

Read up on Audemars Piguet. The history. The mechanics and effort that goes into producing a single watch.

Classless, tasteless kids.

I dont know about flooding an Audemars in diamonds, thats up to the watch owner.

Bunch of geeks in this thread.

Read up on Audemars Piguet. The history. The mechanics and effort that goes into producing a single watch.

Classless, tasteless kids.

I dont know about flooding an Audemars in diamonds, thats up to the watch owner.

I'm a conor fan and think he usually has great style. But do you really think that watch is classy? Seems like he's screaming to let people know he has money. Kind of goes against the idea of class. Not hating, just my thoughts.

Absolutely hate it when people ruin watches by having them diamond encrusted. AP starting to get a really bad name with all these rappers n shit wearing their watches with all these silly diamonds etc.

Love my RO, but with the amount of money he ius making I would have bought a Skeleton or a Grande Complication of some sort

I will never understand why someone would take a beautiful classy watch like an AP, Rolex etc and make it look like a tacky piece of shit by having it covered in bling.

Back