Conor's new watch

Pic doesn't show for me... does anybody have a link?

Anyway, AP ROO are generally atrocious, made for Russians, rappers, basketball players and pimps. However, the classical AP RO are absolute beauties.

Conor always had bad taste in watches though. Iirc before the AP ROO I saw a Skydweller on his wrist, by far the ugliest (possibly the only ugly) Rolex, a company that has so many tasteful sports watches.

If that's how he wants to spend his money fair play to him but he will end up broke once he retires if he's too wasteful. Plenty of sports stars who will have been making way more than him have gone broke once they retire.

here's mine, maybe cheap but i like it

Techno-Master-Tm2128a3-Rubber-Watch_1_70_0_2.jpg

Nice. Perhaps if he spent a bit less on his watch he could afford more fabric for his pants. Poor guy has to skimp on denim in order to afford a knock off watch. UFC doesn't pay shit!

Most people just use their phones these days but not jewellery piece.

too bad his nickname isn't money. Showing off a watch when Floyd showing off a 5 mil car.

Who wears a watch in 2015? Apparently insecure manlets trying to show off their wealth.

Why are people offering financial advice to Conor? You think he doesn't know how to fucking invest?

What happened to people???? What happened to the society?? Why do we need a thread with more than 75 replies for a watch someone's bought??????

Who wears a watch in 2015? Apparently insecure manlets trying to show off their wealth.

I wear a nice watch in 2015. I know many people that own all sorts of expensive watches and I can tell you that none of them are "manlets" or insecure in any way. A solid watch is a sign of success and achievement. I waited 6 years for the right time to buy one. Seems like the only insecure people are the ones that criticize them.

Back