Conor

Conor was still threatening in those rounds, and the idea that you can determine from your couch when Conor was ready for the taking is laughable. Treating Conor like some Can when he is a world class striker in any combat sport, is just offensive.
I feel like everything you're presenting here to address isn't what I said. Anyway, when a fighter is breathing heavy their opponent will see that and maybe turn it up on them. If a fighter is cut their opponent may start to target that cut. It's hard not to notice when a fighter is sucking air. How have I treated Conor like some can? I'm one of the very few people in this thread that have actually given him credit. I had him winning the first 4 rounds, definitely the first 3.

Good fucking lord haha
You Conor fans and your 'moral victory' nonsense which has zero factual meaning ...
There are many nuances to opinion forming. Your, Canelo lasted 12 rds so I win, is kind of autistic.

Jesus Christ. All it took was McGregor beating a shot Cerrone to get the discussions about how he actually did really well against Mayweather back in gear.

Jesus Christ. All it took was McGregor beating a shot Cerrone to get the discussions about how he actually did really well against Mayweather back in gear.

he destroyed the face of an elite fighter ... with shoulder strikers.

Conor did some rookie mistakes vs Khabib, so dont be surprised.

Conor was still threatening in those rounds, and the idea that you can determine from your couch when Conor was ready for the taking is laughable. Treating Conor like some Can when he is a world class striker in any combat sport, is just offensive.
You're a legitimately dumbass poster but the trolling is not terrible

That's not the gist, more, who did Floyd murk best, Conor coming from MMA or Canelo boxer 42-0<45>both won 2 rds after all.

Good God.

Floyd won on autopilot. I don’t think he even had a real camp. The fight was such a mismatch, he had to walk McGregor down with the same style a father would use with his four year old son........just to make it interesting.

Then people like to brag about how long he lasted as if it were some kind of achievement. If Floyd did a full camp and put his foot on the gas, McGregor wouldn’t get past the third round.

That's not the gist, more, who did Floyd murk best, Conor coming from MMA or Canelo boxer 42-0<45>both won 2 rds after all.
He looked better against Canelo....he didn't even try vs Conor. It was kinda shit all around.

Back