Conor will beat khabib inside 1.

I have no problem with Khabib getting a shot because how he has beat everyone. He looks dominant. However, the McGregor hater's that cried about Conor not deserving a shot, while pimping Khabib, are hypocrites.

I can see Conor stopping it early but if Khabib can close the distance and get it on the hips of Conor it might buy him a few more minutes but I wouldn't count on it though because I don't think he can stand in front of Conor for long enough.

If Conor does fight Khabib and wins it'll probably be within 2 rounds. Longer would favor Khabib I think.

First off, khabib has an extremely padded record, similiar to on the rise boxers who fight a bunch of cans to get there undefeated record. He's fought 2 top 10 opponents, and literally ZERO top 5 opponents. Don't you people remember when conor was on the rise, and people were crying he got a gifted title shot? But in reality, he beat top 5 Dustin porier(at the time), and then Number 1 ranked Chad mendes(at the time) not to mention max Holloway who is now interim champion. Khabib in his last fight, round one, for about 3 minutes was standing with Micheal, and almost got KOes like 3 times with wild hay makers. If you stand with Conor for 3 minutes, your getting shit out horribly. The level of competition isn't even comparable. Conor beat Aldo, Mendes, Holloway, porier, Eddie, Diaz. Khabib beat a green RDA, and Micheal Johnson. This is ridiculous.

You discount Khabib's win over RDA by claiming that RDA was green (blatantly false), but you list Holloway in Conor's list of accomplishments in the same paragraph. Fanboy much?

Last edited:
Conor fought who through 15 fights of his career?

Khabib fought RDA when he was top 5.

Why do you guys always bring up the Holloway fight, where Holloway was 20 years old and act like Conor beat the fighter Max is now?
RDA was #5 contender. That's #6. He wasn't top 5 when Khabib beat him.

Not that it really matters, the whole 'Khabib never beat a top 5 opponent' is about as good a reason to underestimate his skills as 'Conor has never defended a belt'. Both are clearly superior fighters.

Conor fans are triggered.
Couldn't be less triggered. I want Conor to smash fergie and then Khabib just so I can see sherdog jump on board the barboza and cowboy trains!

TS is right Khabib hasn't beaten 1 top 5 guy. Not one.

His highest ranked win is #6 in Johnson. He fought RDA when he was at #7.

Khabib demanding a title shot is laughable. Get through fergie then we can have a discussion.
Yet Conor getting an immediate shot at the 55 strap is not laughable???

This is a coin toss fight. Khabib better constantly go for the takedown if he wants to win. If he tries to stand with Conor at all, he's getting KO'D quick

Khabib is for sure top 5 but his striking is str8 up robotnic

First off, khabib has an extremely padded record, similiar to on the rise boxers who fight a bunch of cans to get there undefeated record. He's fought 2 top 10 opponents, and literally ZERO top 5 opponents. Don't you people remember when conor was on the rise, and people were crying he got a gifted title shot? But in reality, he beat top 5 Dustin porier(at the time), and then Number 1 ranked Chad mendes(at the time) not to mention max Holloway who is now interim champion. Khabib in his last fight, round one, for about 3 minutes was standing with Micheal, and almost got KOes like 3 times with wild hay makers. If you stand with Conor for 3 minutes, your getting shit out horribly. The level of competition isn't even comparable. Conor beat Aldo, Mendes, Holloway, porier, Eddie, Diaz. Khabib beat a green RDA, and Micheal Johnson. This is ridiculous.
green rda? tha fuq you talking about? rda came on the scene in the UFC way before khabib came in

It's very possible. I think if Conor has any chance to win, it's going to be early in the fight. If this fight goes multiple rounds, and Conor is not able to significantly damage Khabib and stay out of the clinch, he will fade. If you start to fade against Khabib and your TDD starts to go, you're in big trouble.

i think you're right. Otherwise if Khabib gets a hold of Conor he'll dominate for sure.

You could be right, but then again Khabib could totally mop the floor with him. There are no absolutes. Conor isnt well rounded enough, and only one guy is undefeated.
"Undefeated". And Conor is at least as well rounded as Khabib.

Yet Conor getting an immediate shot at the 55 strap is not laughable???
Wasn't an immediate shot. Had to avenge the nate diaz loss (#4 fighter at LW).

He also came into the company as a 2-weight champ and killed the #1 P4P fighter. Those things allow you to push for things others can't

I actually think Conor will beat him inside of 1

From everything I've seen from Conor now? It's really not that farfetched of an outcome. He's done some very impressive things no matter what you think of him. He fucking knocked out Jose Aldo in 13 seconds after talking incredible shit. He's earned some respect at this point.

Having said that the chances of Khabib absolutely destroying him are far greater.

Aldo win was a fluke..mendes was 2weeks notice..alvarez ( got beaten by cowboy, who was destroyed by rda) won the belt from rda by luck..diaz win was robbery..holloway wasnt a top5 at the time
This.

Nate diaz is ranked number 4 on the lightweight division. He had just beat the hell out of Micheal Johnson, and also out weighs conor by like 25 pounds. Rank 4 diaz is better than any opponent khabib has ever faced. Next.
really? try to watch RDA vs Diaz then.

Last edited:
Very valid points, i keep trying to tell these shiskebab fanboys he isnt on conors level. It will be humiliating schooling, hes like a lamb stepping to lion he will be completely out of his element and i really dont see him lasting more than 3 mins. Thats my official prediction. Conor KO first 3 mins.

Ground game wont even be a factor in this fight.

Just because khabib hasnt beat as many good fighters as conor doesn't mean he cant beat the shit out of him. Barao fucked up everyone at the time then dillashaw comes along and destroys him, i dont remember dillashaw beating many top opponents at the time.

Stylistically khabib has a great chance hell he might even be favourite.

Back