Conor will beat khabib inside 1.

Aldo win was a fluke..mendes was 2weeks notice..alvarez ( got beaten by cowboy, who was destroyed by rda) won the belt from rda by luck..diaz win was robbery..holloway wasnt a top5 at the time

Conor tapped to a LW Gatekeeper, then won a controversial rematch. That is more than enough evidence that Khabib not only has a chance of winning, but by total domination.

You could be right, but then again Khabib could totally mop the floor with him. There are no absolutes. Conor isnt well rounded enough, and only one guy is undefeated.

Aldo win was a fluke..mendes was 2weeks notice..alvarez ( got beaten by cowboy, who was destroyed by rda) won the belt from rda by luck..diaz win was robbery..holloway wasnt a top5 at the time
NOW this is prime example of MMA math lmao

There is literally no flawed logic in this post. All you haters emerge but have no rebbutle every single time. All I stated was the level of competition faced between the 2 isnt even comparable. Conor has beat Aldo(C), Alverez(C), Holloway(IC), Mendes(#1), Porier(#5). Now who did khabib beat who is comparable? Ill wait.

All guys that he dwarves in size.

The first time he fought someone larger than him he tap like chicken after panic wrestling . The second time he won a close dec (i had him losing).

Conor tapped to a LW Gatekeeper, then won a controversial rematch. That is more than enough evidence that Khabib not only has a chance of winning, but by total domination.
Nate diaz is ranked number 4 on the lightweight division. He had just beat the hell out of Micheal Johnson, and also out weighs conor by like 25 pounds. Rank 4 diaz is better than any opponent khabib has ever faced. Next.

First off, khabib has an extremely padded record, similiar to on the rise boxers who fight a bunch of cans to get there undefeated record. He's fought 2 top 10 opponents, and literally ZERO top 5 opponents. Don't you people remember when conor was on the rise, and people were crying he got a gifted title shot? But in reality, he beat top 5 Dustin porier(at the time), and then Number 1 ranked Chad mendes(at the time) not to mention max Holloway who is now interim champion. Khabib in his last fight, round one, for about 3 minutes was standing with Micheal, and almost got KOes like 3 times with wild hay makers. If you stand with Conor for 3 minutes, your getting shit out horribly. The level of competition isn't even comparable. Conor beat Aldo, Mendes, Holloway, porier, Eddie, Diaz. Khabib beat a green RDA, and Micheal Johnson. This is ridiculous.

Conor fought who through 15 fights of his career?

Khabib fought RDA when he was top 5.

Why do you guys always bring up the Holloway fight, where Holloway was 20 years old and act like Conor beat the fighter Max is now?

First off, khabib has an extremely padded record, similiar to on the rise boxers who fight a bunch of cans to get there undefeated record. He's fought 2 top 10 opponents, and literally ZERO top 5 opponents. Don't you people remember when conor was on the rise, and people were crying he got a gifted title shot? But in reality, he beat top 5 Dustin porier(at the time), and then Number 1 ranked Chad mendes(at the time) not to mention max Holloway who is now interim champion. Khabib in his last fight, round one, for about 3 minutes was standing with Micheal, and almost got KOes like 3 times with wild hay makers. If you stand with Conor for 3 minutes, your getting shit out horribly. The level of competition isn't even comparable. Conor beat Aldo, Mendes, Holloway, porier, Eddie, Diaz. Khabib beat a green RDA, and Micheal Johnson. This is ridiculous.
100% agree and have been saying this way before Conor won the LW title

Nate diaz is ranked number 4 on the lightweight division. He had just beat the hell out of Micheal Johnson, and also out weighs conor by like 25 pounds. Rank 4 diaz is better than any opponent khabib has ever faced. Next.

Except they fought at 170lbs, where Nate wasn't ranked, and hadn't fought in half a decade. He didn't beat a top 4 lightweight at lightweight. He beat a N/A ranked welterweight at welterweight.

I can't wait til all the conor haters turn on Khabib afterwards and start using threads like this to point out that he was never that good to begin with.

Eddie has already felt sherdogs wrath!

ANYBODY who lost to Conor is suddenly a bum or some bs reason as to why they got starched, but never outclassed lol. Sherdog hate is strong

NOW this is prime example of MMA math lmao

nope. dude is grasping at straws.

maybe you really don't know what MMA math is. makes sense now.

Enough with the speculation. I just want the
Sugar-fight-fight-fight.gif.21f3fb587f5e2e0056e9a352fa2e327e.gif

Why do you guys always bring up the Holloway fight, where Holloway was 20 years old and act like Conor beat the fighter Max is now?

I guess the same reason why you think Conor was the same fighter from then aswell... lol

Diaz was stopped by RDA. Khabib crushed RDA. NEXT....see, I can play this game, as well. Face it.....your a noob, learning the art of nutthugging :))

You've just contradicted yourself in the space of 2 sentences.

You used an example of RDA when he wasn't the same fighter he was when he was champion. RDA himself said after the khabib fight he needed to be more aggressive to become a top fighter and was planning on attacking more (similar to what chris lytle said after a couple of decision losses).

I guess the same reason why you think Conor was the same fighter from then aswell... lol

When did I say that? I'm not the one touting around that win like Nick Diaz fans carrying that win over Robbie Lawler like it means anything at this point.

Max was 7-2, and should have been 6-3 at the time. he's now 17-3. But that win means he should never have to fight him again, even though Max made serious moves in 3 years, yeah?

Nates striking looked a level above MJ and and MJ looked a level above Khabib on the feet

Conor is miles above all them

Khabib has no chance on the feet against Conor and Conor will clown him there.

But Khabib is a monster on the ground , no doubt he will look to take it straight down to the deck but i just think Conor will be to quick and to clever and he will KO Khabib with relative ease .

Nobody is beating Conor at 155 anytime soon .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back