Conor will beat khabib inside 1.

Wasn't an immediate shot. Had to avenge the nate diaz loss (#4 fighter at LW).

He also came into the company as a 2-weight champ and killed the #1 P4P fighter. Those things allow you to push for things others can't

Edit: Diaz was not ranked 4 when they fought.
He was only a 45 Champ at the time he received the title fight. Cage Rage means shit....He also did not defend either of those two belts.....I can see a pattern here..HA!

So essentially, you are saying Conor does not have to, or should not have to fight at least one time in a weight class, before he gets GIFTED a title fight in that class.Winning a controversial draw at 170, after getting finished by the same guy a fight earlier at 170, deserves a title fight at 155.....got it.

Last edited:
Lol every single reply is a meme or people just saying random things. It's cute when the haters have no facts to rebbutle anything I've said. I get it though. It's hard to defend a guy who has beat nobody lmao. I'll wait to reply to someone with an actual argument.
Or I'll bite.. Becasue Khabib will not try to stand with Conor and will take him down with ease and beat the piss out of him.

Khabib has 3 top 10 wins. Healy was top 10 when Khabib mauled him, hadnt lost in a couple years, very good stureak and just choked out Jim Miller

anyways not sure how this is bureaking insight or anything. Only way Conor wins is by early KO

So essentially, you are saying Conor does not have to, or should not have to fight at least one time in a weight class, before he gets GIFTED a title fight i that class. Winning a controversial draw at 170, after getting finished by the same guy a fight earlier at 170, deserves a title fight at 155.....got it.
when you chose to ignore other variables of course it is going to sound one-sided.

Conor fought a 155'er in Nate.

The only people that think Conor's win was controversial are idiots. One judge fucked up and haters are clinging to it. The reality is Conor won 3 rounds and Nate won 2. Nate is lucky Conor did get awarded a 10-8 round for knocking down Nate twice in 1 round.

Khabib has 3 top 10 wins. Healy was top 10 when Khabib mauled him, hadnt lost in a couple years, very good stureak and just choked out Jim Miller

anyways not sure how this is bureaking insight or anything. Only way Conor wins is by early KO
A streak he collected against cans in strike force. He never won 1 fight in the UFC, not 1.

First off, khabib has an extremely padded record, similiar to on the rise boxers who fight a bunch of cans to get there undefeated record. He's fought 2 top 10 opponents, and literally ZERO top 5 opponents. Don't you people remember when conor was on the rise, and people were crying he got a gifted title shot? But in reality, he beat top 5 Dustin porier(at the time), and then Number 1 ranked Chad mendes(at the time) not to mention max Holloway who is now interim champion. Khabib in his last fight, round one, for about 3 minutes was standing with Micheal, and almost got KOes like 3 times with wild hay makers. If you stand with Conor for 3 minutes, your getting shit out horribly. The level of competition isn't even comparable. Conor beat Aldo, Mendes, Holloway, porier, Eddie, Diaz. Khabib beat a green RDA, and Micheal Johnson. This is ridiculous.

This might be the most delusional example of MMA math I've seen here. Well done sir.

And Healy was actually ranked higher than the UFC by Sherdog, mmajunkie and mmafighting. And all of those rankings included all LWs not just UFC LWs.

Healy was ranked #9 by Sherdog at the time.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/6/Sherdogs-Official-Mixed-Martial-Arts-Rankings-55935

Healy was #9 by mmafighting at the time.

http://www.mmafighting.com/ufc/2013...kings-anthony-pettis-title-win-causes-shakeup

Healy was #9 by mmajunkie at the time.

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/09/sept-1...ankings-karakhanyan-cracks-list/ranking/light

A streak he collected against cans in strike force. He never won 1 fight in the UFC, not 1.

Doesnt matter he was top 10

http://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/6/Sherdogs-Official-Mixed-Martial-Arts-Rankings-55149

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/9/6/47...eight-anthony-pettis-ben-henderson-155-pounds

kkGxbry.jpg

Conor beat Aldo, Mendes, Holloway, porier, Eddie, Diaz. Khabib beat a green RDA, and Micheal Johnson. This is ridiculous.

Ift9KxZ.gif

MJ and RDA were both going into there 27th career mma bout when they got there asses beatddown like a child against khabib... do you know what green means?

when you chose to ignore other variables of course it is going to sound one-sided.

Conor fought a 155'er in Nate.

The only people that think Conor's win was controversial are idiots. One judge fucked up and haters are clinging to it. The reality is Conor won 3 rounds and Nate won 2. Nate is lucky Conor did get awarded a 10-8 round for knocking down Nate twice in 1 round.

I had to edit my post there.

Nate was not #4 at the time they fought.
He was only a 45 Champ at the time he received the title fight.
They fought at 170. Not 155.
Conor might have won the second on the scorecard, but still Ran from Nate, and would have been finished if they fought another round. Funny how tough he acts toward Nate, after Nate finished him in the second round, their first fight.

Conor totally deserved the title shot at 55.

I had to edit my post there.

Nate was not #4 at the time they fought.
He was only a 45 Champ at the time he received the title fight.
They fought at 170. Not 155.
Conor might have won the second on the scorecard, but still Ran from Nate, and would have been finished if they fought another round. Funny how tough he acts toward Nate, after Nate finished him in the second round, their first fight.

Conor totally deserved the title shot at 55.
He was #5 after beating the #6 ranked michael johnson. Then moved to #4 after beating Conor.

So you're saying Nate is a WW? Nate is a LW but the fight was at 170 because Conor allowed him the weight in the first fight and want to avenge the loss with the same stipulations so hater like you couldn't twist things.

"ran" - LAL. he reset and engaged again. Even John mccarthy said he acted within the rules of the fight.

I'm sorry did Conor shy away from Nate in the lead up to the second fight. Conor was humble in defeat. Unlike Nate and others who constantly complain or shy away from it.

He did. There was no clear contender for Eddie unless RDA was given a rematch. Fergie and Khabib still needed another win.

Al lot of people want to believe that Khabib is the greatest thing to ever hit the 155 division and no amount of logical will change that.

He didn't do MMA math there.

"Conor defeated notable MMArtists"

"Khabib defeated nobodies"

therefore

"Conor will beat Khabib inside 1"

that's the MMA math equation used, plain to see.

This fight comes down to a few very specific things. Can Conner KO Khabib before he gets taken down. And can he survive getting mauled on the mat to get another shot at stand up in the next round. If be doesnt KO Khabib early he is not getting up in that round. I hope Khabib is a betting underdog for this fight. I plan on putting a crazy af bet on him to win

He was #5 after beating the #6 ranked michael johnson. Then moved to #4 after beating Conor.

So you're saying Nate is a WW? Nate is a LW but the fight was at 170 because Conor allowed him the weight in the first fight and want to avenge the loss with the same stipulations so hater like you couldn't twist things.

"ran" - LAL. he reset and engaged again. Even John mccarthy said he acted within the rules of the fight.

I'm sorry did Conor shy away from Nate in the lead up to the second fight. Conor was humble in defeat. Unlike Nate and others who constantly complain or shy away from it.

He did. There was no clear contender for Eddie unless RDA was given a rematch. Fergie and Khabib still needed another win.

So you think it's sound logic, for him to receive a title shot at 55, with a 1-1 record outside that said div. It does not matter if Nate was a 55'er (which is not convenient when Conor is running on about fighting men three times his size) that fight was at 170.

Sure he was "resetting", he was running and staring at the clock, while Nate pointed and laughed. Big John can say what he wants...imagine if it was Nate doing that? All you Contards would never shut up about it.

Conor was not "Humble in victory" FKN funny shit. The ONLY time Conor is "Humble", is when Khabib is mentioned.

No clear cut contender for Eddie???? REALLY NOW....I guess Conor did deserve that shot over Tony, or Khabib HA!

How can you say Khabib and Tony needed another win.....but Conor, who never fought at 55 one time, did not?
Real legit there.

What MMA math dumbass? I'm comparing level of competition. Khabib has fought no one, while conor has beat world champions and number 1 contenders. Facts. Next.

what a stupid talk. when haters just complaining about khabibs first 30 seconds against johnson (because now hes a bad fighter) but never talk about how mcgregor got dominated by mendez and diaz in huge parts of the fight and lost to several "no names". these nuthuggers are hilarious.

So you think it's sound logic, for him to receive a title shot at 55, with a 1-1 record outside that said div. It does not matter if Nate was a 55'er (which is not convenient when he is running on about fighting men three times his size) that fight was at 170.

Sure he was "resetting", he was running and staring at the clock, while Nate pointed and laughed. Big John can say what he wants...imagine if it was Nate doing that? All you Contards would never shut up about it.

Conor was not "Humble in victory" FKN funny shit. The ONLY time Conor is "Humble", is when Khabib is mentioned.

No clear cut contender for Eddie???? REALLY NOW....I guess Conor did deserve that shot over Tony, or Khabib HA!

How can you say Khabib and Tony needed another win.....but Conor, who never fought at 55 one time, did not?
Real legit there.
He got it by clearing a division and KO'ing the #1 P4P fighter. Hence the fight against RDA.

"3 times the size" is an exaggeration. Look up the definition. Funny how you haters cling to every word but other times "he's just talking shit..."

Back