Conor will beat khabib inside 1.

What MMA math dumbass? I'm comparing level of competition. Khabib has fought no one, while conor has beat world champions and number 1 contenders. Facts. Next.
Ugh. That's your opinion. And it's factually incorrect, Khabib beat RDA who became world champion.

And had Khabib got to fight Eddie Alvarez he would be champion himself.

In fact Khabib would beat everyone Conor has without losing to Nate, in my opinion.

Khabib matches up favorably for Conor McGod. Very awkward and sloppy striking. Khabib won't be able to close the distance without taking serious hits. Conor is way better at controlling distance and he's much faster than Khabib. Beebs isn't any threat whatsoever standing, so how is he going to close the distance without getting smacked?

Also, the longer McGod's break, the better he gets at TDD.

This fight would be easier for Conor McGod than the Alvarez fight.
<36>

Big talk while he's on maternity leave mate.

I favor Conor to beat Khabib as well, albeit in a tough fight that may even nearly go the distance.

IMO McGregor's advantage over Nurmagomedov lies in the fact that even if he gets taken down, he almost certainly won't be put away in only a round or two. Conor can take a hell of a beating, and if he makes it to the end of a round, he has another chance at the beginning of the next one to catch Khabib with something significant on the feet, which would immediately turn the tide in his favor. Khabib, by contrast, would likely have to take Conor down multiple times and put a sustained beating on him over the course of three or four rounds before having any chance of putting him away.

It's much better than the shitty MMA math that's being used to say Khabib will beat Conor.

OMG CONOR GOT TOOK DOWN BY CHAD SO KHABIB SMASH

nope. people who defend any form of MMA math are those who factor personal bias into the equation. all MMA math is retarded. styles make fights, & their styles represent both ends on the same scale: the classic striker vs. grappler.

nope. people who defend any form of MMA math are those who factor personal bias into the equation. all MMA math is retarded. styles make fights, & their styles represent both ends on the same scale: the classic striker vs. grappler.

90% of of the time predictions will contain personal bias with or without MMA math.

I agree it's a straight contrast of styles, Khabib is strong on the ground and Conor is strong on the feet.

The key factor is that Khabib has to take it to the ground whereas every round starts on the feet so Conor automatically has the edge.

Be carfeul. I want him to smash your boy.

But i can see conor taking him out in the first with punches.

Which would suck.

Khabib gets lots of hype because his strength is Conor's weakness. and the disparity is overwhelming. Conor has the great equalizer in his left hand though and might be the best striker Khabib has ever faced

The argument is for people who think khabib wil beat conor. And you still did not address it with this random rant. Next.

Simply put Khabib drapes & rapes Conor because he can neither wrestle or grapple to Khabib's level or even to a level where he can withstand 5minutes under Khabib. It don't matter who Conor as fought before 5minutes under Chad Mendes is like Christmas morning compared to 5minutes being under Khabib.

Now that's a fact....

90% of of the time predictions will contain personal bias with or without MMA math.

I agree it's a straight contrast of styles, Khabib is strong on the ground and Conor is strong on the feet.

The key factor is that Khabib has to take it to the ground whereas every round starts on the feet so Conor automatically has the edge.

why you're telling me this, you can ask yourself that.

MMA math being retarded is my argument.

If the MJ fight showed us anything it's how hittable Khabib is. If those would've been lefts from Conor, it would've face planted Khabib.

Al lot of people want to believe that Khabib is the greatest thing to ever hit the 155 division and no amount of logical will change that.

Khabib is far from the greatest thing @155 but for Conor he's pure poison Conor as the hands to beat Khabib, but lacks the overall skillz to survive him tdd, grappling, wrestling, cardio, etc....

Khabib is far from the greatest thing @155 but for Conor he's pure poison Conor as the hands to beat Khabib, but lacks the overall skillz to survive him tdd, grappling, wrestling, cardio, etc....

There's nothing to survive if he puts him to sleep in the first minute.

I favor Conor to beat Khabib as well, albeit in a tough fight that may even nearly go the distance.

IMO McGregor's advantage over Nurmagomedov lies in the fact that even if he gets taken down, he almost certainly won't be put away in only a round or two. Conor can take a hell of a beating, and if he makes it to the end of a round, he has another chance at the beginning of the next one to catch Khabib with something significant on the feet, which would immediately turn the tide in his favor. Khabib, by contrast, would likely have to take Conor down multiple times and put a sustained beating on him over the course of three or four rounds before having any chance of putting him away.
lol What are you talking about? He gave up his neck in submission after 2 love taps from Nate. "hell of a beating" lmao.

lol What are you talking about? He gave up his neck in submission after 2 love taps from Nate. "hell of a beating" lmao.

He took more shots in the second fight than he did in the first and never went down, so... Yeah. Nate had the choke hold tight and McGregor knew he was beat, so he tapped. Barring Khabib getting a tight submission hold on that Conor can't get out of, my analysis is spot on.

untitled-10y1s0w.gif

<TrumpWrong1>
[QUOTE="PutUpYourDux, post: 125328099, member: 504229

Was Eddie an undefeated master grappler? Terrible you are, at comparisons

Back