Conor training with 185 fighter to prepare for khabib

Sure thing Skip Bayless.
And a plethora of professional fighters as well lol many people brought it up after the fight but nobody wants to give Connor the credit he deserves.

Should have brought in Askren, Gillespie and Ruth for the entire camp. All better amateur wrestlers than Khabib and all have shown fantastic mma wrestling as well.

And a plethora of professional fighters as well lol many people brought it up after the fight but nobody wants to give Connor the credit he deserves.

Very.....Fake....News.

He can fly in any bum he wants but AKA will always be 50x the camp of anything he can assemble at SBG... both in terms of training partners, leadership and gameplanning.
because they get injured in training all the time?

dc is great. cain was good.

but rockhold? didn't he get ko'd by pillow fist himself?

At producing champs. I got you.

You got nothing Joker..

Jacksons produced plenty of champs over the years..

AKA has DC and Khabib..

Khabib was injured for 2 years.. 2 years..
Cain-Basically retired with injuries
Luke-Left the camp because he has nobody to train with. Everyone was injured.. He is bouncing around now..

Should have brought in Askren, Gillespie and Ruth for the entire camp. All better amateur wrestlers than Khabib and all have shown fantastic mma wrestling as well.

I doubt ppl are just willy nilly ready to fly over upon request.

There's a danger also in bringing in high level ppl who don't "know their role" so to speak. Ppl willing to make a name for themselves or who can sell off insider secrets to opposing camps is a legit concern. Finding training partners is very nuanced compared to everyone's realistic expectation that you call up X and they'll come running.

Now, I agree that SBG is hamstrung with having a SHITTY stable of fighters for Conor to work with. If he trains with t rex arms Lobov vs the best grappler on their affiliate team in Gunnar, then Conor is good as fucked. Even his training with Dillon has me concerned because the guy has 1 pro fight under him and probably doesn't employ GnP in his BJJ transitions. So no point in simulating Khabib grappling when you're not getting hammerfisted on the floor. Some of the best BJJ fighters end up getting subbed because they were getting pummeled on the ground.

You got nothing Joker..

Jacksons produced plenty of champs over the years..

AKA has DC and Khabib..

Khabib was injured for 2 years.. 2 years..
Cain-Basically retired with injuries
Luke-Left the camp because he has nobody to train with. Everyone was injured.. He is bouncing around now..

Aka currently owns the LHW, LW and HW divisions.

I got you dead and buried.

SBG has.......?

No better place in the world to train right now than AKA.

Aka currently owns the LHW, LW and HW divisions.

2 of those belts are DC's.. Only 1 belt really.. The other belongs to Jones..

And unless Tony or Conor train at AKA, they don't really have the LW champ..

No better place in the world to train right now than AKA.

hqdefault.jpg

cain-velasquez-shoulder-surgery.jpg

Sure Buddy...

2 of those belts are DC's.. Only 1 belt really.. The other belongs to Jones..

And unless Tony or Conor train at AKA, they don't really have the LW champ..

hqdefault.jpg

cain-velasquez-shoulder-surgery.jpg

Sure Buddy...

"if you don't count this, change this, not think about that, then maybe if you ignore..."

If my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle.

AKA smashes SBG. Just admit it to yourself, let it go, and move on.

The gym famous for chronic injuries, the second best light heavyweight ever and glass jaw Rockhold?
They also have produced Jon fitch, josh koschek, bj penn, Cain, josh Thompson, Mike Kyle, early rumble, Mike swick, etc. They have produced soooo many good fighters, many (not my entire list obviously) elite fighters too. If you don't think they are at least a top three goat camp idk what to tell you. Rather than Conor's camp where he's literally the only good fighter to come out of there. It's not even fucking close.

~DaViD~

I foresee Conor landing on Kebab at will. He'll leg kick and body kick/punch the shit out of him while Kebab is desperately trying to hug on to Conor before changing Kebab's face with his left hand. Now gimme back my belt!

man this is maybe the best game plan in the history of Sherdog. throw leg kicks, body kicks, and get in close for body shots vs a guy who is basically praying to be able to get a hold of any limb so he can get a takedown. Smart. Very, very smart.

because they get injured in training all the time?

dc is great. cain was good.

but rockhold? didn't he get ko'd by pillow fist himself?

yeah, getting KO'd means you're a can.

No good fighter has ever been finished in his entire career. You're right man.

aka has had cain, rockhold, khabib, and dc

sbg has had conor and this guy

ricky-bandejas-bellator-204-1.jpg

to be fair, Makwan Amirkhani fights out of SBG and I think he's a stud.

apparently, so do the ladies. Just looked him up to confirm where he trained before I look stupid and he actually was the runner up in a beauty pageant in Finland in 2012.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back