Conor training with 185 fighter to prepare for khabib

He can fly in any bum he wants but AKA will always be 50x the camp of anything he can assemble at SBG... both in terms of training partners, leadership and gameplanning.

You forgot getting injured and pulling out.

Khabib is fooked, all he has is DC, Cain, Rockhold and Finch.

That is a myth. The floyd fight should have ended this nonsense about "touch of death"
Why? He didn’t even hit Floyd clean. That uppercut (basically the only punch that is shown in the highlight) was completely weak and lost energy before impact. Floyd has made the best boxers alive miss and look silly, and there was no way Conor was ever going to hit him clean with a power shot. When he actually throws a hard punch he hurts people - especially with the tiny gloves. I’m not suggesting he will beat Khabib, but Conor has shown over and over that he can hurt guys in the UFC with one shot. Khabib is a big dude for the weightclass but it is definitely possible that Conor can hurt him in there with a clean shot....

He'll need a lot more than that

Khabib has been training with bears, Rockhold, Cain and DC for years

Who the fuck is this guy?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Yeah that’s why those guys have always been getting injured. Great fighters beating the shit out of each other in camp. Not exactly always a great thing.

AKA is the best gym in the world. How is this not amateur hour in comparison?

AKA has some big names and guys that get injured constantly. They single-handedly ruined potentially the greatest heavyweight ever.. I mean ruined him.

AKA has some big names and guys that get injured constantly. They single-handedly ruined potentially the greatest heavyweight ever.. I mean ruined him.

They didnt ruin him. He ruined himself by not telling Mendez when he was fighting with his girlfriend. It all went downhill from there.

Looks like he's been getting his ass handed to him in practice. It's good he'll be able to draw upon that against Khabib.

this is so stupid.

No its very accurate. You can't fly in the HW world champ when you're a LW. That's why he's training with an 185lb Romanian with 8 losses instead of DC.

Name a better gym...

Shit, Khabib's main training partner for this camp has only been Luke Rockhold, luckily Conor is training with a real legit MW like Ion Pascu.

I foresee Conor landing on Kebab at will. He'll leg kick and body kick/punch the shit out of him while Kebab is desperately trying to hug on to Conor before changing Kebab's face with his left hand. Now gimme back my belt!

Crazy how EVERYBODY dismisses the body shot in rd 9 that had Floyd not only hurt but about finished till the ref saved floyd.

Like if that guy has the 5% of talent Cain, DC, Rockhold combined. Besides, Pascu got taken down by Ed Ruth and got mounted so IMO that's not a good sign if McG wants to win this. i think he's training clinch defense.

Crazy how EVERYBODY dismisses the body shot in rd 9 that had Floyd not only hurt but about finished till the ref saved floyd.

Sure thing Skip Bayless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back