Conor training with 185 fighter to prepare for khabib

Kahbib trains with 240lb DC the two belt champ sooo

I thought it would have been the Chris. Chris Weidman since he's Lukes rival and aka rival.

Why? He didn’t even hit Floyd clean. That uppercut (basically the only punch that is shown in the highlight) was completely weak and lost energy before impact. Floyd has made the best boxers alive miss and look silly, and there was no way Conor was ever going to hit him clean with a power shot. When he actually throws a hard punch he hurts people - especially with the tiny gloves. I’m not suggesting he will beat Khabib, but Conor has shown over and over that he can hurt guys in the UFC with one shot. Khabib is a big dude for the weightclass but it is definitely possible that Conor can hurt him in there with a clean shot....

ANYBODY can hurt ANYBODY with a clean shot. Everybody is complaining about how Khabib is too big for the weight class yet all the examples of Conor one shoting anybody is from him cutting to two divisions below him. Conor has struggled in all of his fights out of FW except for the Eddie fight, and finished twice. Conor could hurt and finish khabib, but i think there is a greater chance the opposite happens.

He'll need a lot more than that

Khabib has been training with bears, Rockhold, Cain and DC for years

Who the fuck is this guy?

<FookIsThatGuy>

To be fair bears has shitty submissions but some what decent stand up.

giphy.gif

The gym famous for producing a plethora of world champs, while SBG would actually have a sub .500 record without Conor on their roster<45>
What's that, a world champ that Larry put to bed, a world champ that fought the same guy twice and then never fought for years due to chronic injuries in Cain? A world champ that didn't even win the belt beating a champ in Khabib, a world champ that lost twice to the real Lhw champ, I will however give him credit for winning the heavyweight strap as I like DC.

And comparing a gym situated in America to a one out in Ireland is retarded, but trying to explain that to you is a waste of time Mr I'll create 40 anti Conor threads per week.

Nope, it hold 2 current UFC champions, one's the p4p #1 fighter, double champ, and the other is 26-0. It also has two former champs like Rockhold, and Cain, both very dominate in their career's. SBG has one champion who never defended ANY title he's won.
Rockhold has had more naps than me and Cain was dominant how, he spend more time on the physio table than in the gym.

Conor loves to train with cans. He can afford to bring in anybody he wants but I suppose he feels good about himself beating on cans in training.

He can fly in any bum he wants but AKA will always be 50x the camp of anything he can assemble at SBG... both in terms of training partners, leadership and gameplanning.

True, that's why Rockhold was KOed by Bisping who never KOs anyone. First class gameplanning bro!

Conor loves to train with cans. He can afford to bring in anybody he wants but I suppose he feels good about himself beating on cans in training.
Well beating cans in training has worked well for him so far in his career. Also saves money. Why pay a guy 40k for a camp when you could just beat up Artem for free?

Well beating cans in training has worked well for him so far in his career. Also saves money. Why pay a guy 40k for a camp when you could just beat up Artem for free?

Its worked well but he is also lost to fighters like Nate Diaz and as much as I don't like Conor, he is clearly way superior to a mediocre fighter like Diaz. He could bring in world class fighters to improve in areas where he is weak rather than beating up cans that look upto him. Artem probably cries at night after getting beat by Conor like a chick in India cries after getting raped. And if Conor cant afford better training partners, then nobody in mma can.

yeah, getting KO'd means you're a can.

No good fighter has ever been finished in his entire career. You're right man.
who the fuck else has pillow fist knocked out with one punch.

did I hit a sensitive spot??

Back