Conor training with 185 fighter to prepare for khabib

SteepMiotich

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

fighter in the foreground is 18-8 Ion Pascu who has fought for Bellator, Bamma, and ACB
<5>

He'll need a lot more than that

Khabib has been training with bears, Rockhold, Cain and DC for years

Who the fuck is this guy?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Last edited:
He could train with ANYONE he wants.....No one puts the fear in his eyes like a muslin from Dagestan does.

Humility 101 isn’t taught in training!
DCE8997E-6666-4E00-B1F3-356E4A3A766A.jpeg

McGregor takes this fight seriously. I'm rooting for khabib but the dedication he seems to put on this specific camp tells me it's not going to be one sided

McGregor takes this fight seriously. I'm rooting for khabib but the dedication he seems to put on this specific camp tells me it's not going to be one sided
He can fly in any bum he wants but AKA will always be 50x the camp of anything he can assemble at SBG... both in terms of training partners, leadership and gameplanning.

Last edited:
Dear conor , train TDD and scrambles , or else your fuckeddddddd. Hes not closing the gap in any amount of time

He can fly in any bum he wants but AKA will always be 50x the camp of anything he can assemble at SBJ... both in terms of training partners, leadership and gameplanning.
this is so stupid.

He can fly in any bum he wants but AKA will always be 50x the camp of anything he can assemble at SBJ... both in terms of training partners, leadership and gameplanning.
The gym famous for chronic injuries, the second best light heavyweight ever and glass jaw Rockhold?

He should be training under wet carpet and blankets to duplicate Kabob’s fighting style

The gym famous for chronic injuries, the second best light heavyweight ever and glass jaw Rockhold?
The gym famous for producing a plethora of world champs, while SBG would actually have a sub .500 record without Conor on their roster<45>

Last edited:
The gym famous for producing a plethora of world champs, while SBJ would actually have a sub .500 record without Conor on their roster<45>
P4P SBG bodies AKA in the battle of acrongyms

That is a myth. The floyd fight should have ended this nonsense about "touch of death"

That was a tongue in cheek post lol

it's always been obvious that Conor doesn't have mark hunt or Jake ellenberger one hit power, rather he's very accurate and able to find his opponent's off switches quickly

He's a sniper rather than a cannon

Back