Media Conor trained for khabib harder than he ever did for anyone!

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
Conor was almost as flat footed as he was when he fought Mendes while injured. Big Khabib fan but Conor didnt fight like he should fight or usually fights. Khabib probably still mauls him but the chance of Conor sparking him in the first exchange isn't as diminished.

Khabib vs McGregor 2 would intrigue me and excite me. So what fuckin sue me

Bunch of shopped pictures with edited lighting, etc lmao.
Besides Conor does not train "hard", as in the level a guy like RDA or Khabib puts in.

What the hell are you even talking about?
Thread asks: How youre gonna sell the rematch without bringing excuses and I gave the answer.
Stop watching Kardashian show boy, it is meant for girls.
And what the fuck is a grabbarian?

Kim Kardashian sells more, you should change your name to MoneyGrabbarian.

What the hell are you even talking about?
Thread asks: How youre gonna sell the rematch without bringing excuses and I gave the answer.
Stop watching Kardashian show boy, it is meant for girls.
And what the fuck is a grabbarian?

I don't watch Kardashian, don't care about real TV stars, that's why I don't care about Conor when he's not fighting, you should try.

Lay down the crack pipe son, your imagination is ruining your thoughts

You bring up their name and then say you dont know them
And you think you know what I care about based on your thoughts, not on my words

I don't watch Kardashian, don't care about real TV stars, that's why I don't care about Conor when he's not fighting, you should try.

Lay down the crack pipe son, your imagination is ruining your thoughts

You bring up their name and then say you dont know them
And you think you know what I care about based on your thoughts, not on my words

Learn how to read son, I'm not living in fucking middle age so I know them, but never watch them, MoneyGrabbarian.

Is he ever fighting again? Or we just.. membering?

Like... it's the rematch then wash hands of Conor when Khabib gets back got it... so Khabib won't unify?

What is going on with Conor? What are we waiting for.. exactly? The charges were dropped let's announce some shit already. Unless he really pissed off Dana and ESPN lol. Then he's just fucked. I mean he did, but did Dana go scorched Earth on him. Uh-oh..

That is not what Conors coach said, John Kavanagh, who has always been a pretty standup honest guy judging by his books and the fact that he rarely runs his mouth in the media.. His coach said that they struggled to push and get Conor to do some of the drills that he usually pushed harder at, a little lack of motivation.

Just sharing what he said, maybe he is biased, maybe he isn't.. you can believe what you want ofcourse.

That is not what Conors coach said, John Kavanagh, who has always been a pretty standup honest guy judging by his books and the fact that he rarely runs his mouth in the media.. His coach said that they struggled to push and get Conor to do some of the drills that he usually pushed harder at, a little lack of motivation.

Just sharing what he said, maybe he is biased, maybe he isn't.. you can believe what you want ofcourse.
*former coach. They are no longer associated. I think Dillon Danis is all Conor has left.

Fatso, get off my balls, Ive got more things to do

I see you got on your feelings when I talked about tiramisu, but it's not my fault your boyfriend kabob ate it all and left you hungry

Learn how to read son, I'm not living in fucking middle age so I know them, but never watch them, MoneyGrabbarian.

Fatso, get off my balls, Ive got more things to do

I see you got on your feelings when I talked about tiramisu, but it's not my fault your boyfriend kabob ate it all and left you hungry

Is this supposed to be trash talk or funny ?
Never saw that you talked about tiramisu and I don't really care about outdated overused jokes.

Hope you're having pleasure wanking on your retired Kardashian's like fighter, borderline gay if you ask me, but virginity brings that, I'll not judge you, son.
Peace.

khabib beat the best version of conor mcgregor of all times.

bleeding, sweating, bringing in chechen grapplers/wrestler, going swimming and training 2am LOL. hes never trained this hard for a fight in his life and he was not good enough. the ufc and its minions are trying to push the narrative that he didnt cause how could you sell a rematch where he got smashed completely without bringing in excuses and giving the illusion that hes gonna be different in the rematch?

Perhaps, but he's discussed how he and his team developed a wrong strategy for the fight.

Looking at you, I really believe in your expertise to lecture about virginity and gayness, wont argue with you on these matters.

Is this supposed to be trash talk or funny ?
Never saw that you talked about tiramisu and I don't really care about outdated overused jokes.

Hope you're having pleasure wanking on your retired Kardashian's like fighter, borderline gay if you ask me, but virginity brings that, I'll not judge you, son.
Peace.

khabib beat the best version of conor mcgregor of all times.

bleeding, sweating, bringing in chechen grapplers/wrestler, going swimming and training 2am LOL. hes never trained this hard for a fight in his life and he was not good enough. the ufc and its minions are trying to push the narrative that he didnt cause how could you sell a rematch where he got smashed completely without bringing in excuses and giving the illusion that hes gonna be different in the rematch?

If you think you can get a good estimate of how hard someone is training for a fight by looking at some Instagram posts, you have no business discussing anything related to fighting sports online or elsewhere.

And sorry, that is the very nice way of putting it.

But didn't he have a broken leg or something . . . that he found out and reported to media months after his emasculating at the hands of khabib.

He spent an entire training camp and hundreds of thousands focused on wrestling, grappling defense, etc. That was the best version of Conor that could've faced Khabib in terms of grappling, and he still got submitted and had to foul 100 times.
Throwing money at a camp doesn't make it perfect, BJ Penn is a famous example of a scattered, unorganized camp with lots of cash thrown into it.

Back