Media Conor trained for khabib harder than he ever did for anyone!

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
You ever heard a coach of a PPV headliner say their fighters gonna be rusty after a layoff? That's not gonna sell the fight when your guy is headlining a big PPV.
No, it's based off what his coach specifically said, plus the comments from teammates, Conor, and his other coaches. In addition to the tons of footage of him training, the narrative of him training hard, simulating fights to fend off ring rust is clearly there.
First of all it's one year out not two years second of all khabib was out for a year, had back surgery and came back and smashed barbosa performance of the year.

bro give me a break what is the estimate? his word? his coaches word? they both said it was a spartan training camp before the fight and it was full excuses afterwards.
youre a member since 2002. you try to act smart but you come off too dumb. you dont think it through.
You remind me of being 12. Come back and talk to me in 10 years, and you'll acknowledge how stupid this is. The only way to know how that training camp was is obviously to have been there, day in and day out. And if you're naive enough to believe what people say when they're selling a fight and / or playing mind games with opponents, I really don't know what to tell you...

You ever heard a coach of a PPV headliner say their fighters gonna be rusty after a layoff? That's not gonna sell the fight when your guy is headlining a big PPV.

Yeah. Firas, Greg Jackson, Javier Mendez, and Urijah Faber have all claimed ring rust for their fighter prior to the fight.

Conor and his fans are in the business of excuse making, though. I mean, if the guy doesn't want ring rust maybe he should stop with the physical and sexual assault, put down the whiskey and yayo, and actually sign a fight contract instead of just running his mouth on Instagram from the sidelines.

You remind me of being 12. Come back and talk to me in 10 years, and you'll acknowledge how stupid this is. The only way to know how that training camp was is obviously to have been there, day in and day out. And if you're naive enough to believe what people say when they're selling a fight and / or playing mind games with opponents, I really don't know what to tell you...

Sounds like you've accepted the reality that Conor is a marketing gimmick. Good for you!

bro youre already 12. stop acting otherwise. you either take it all or dont take it all. you cant pick and choose what suits your way of thinking. is this hypocrisy so hard for you to comprehend? why is his pre fight WAR STATE OF MIND/SPARTAN CAMP mind games and his excuses post fight are not simply a way to get a rematch? he never been this ready in his life. and you never been older than 12 in your life. get off daddys sherdog account.

I don’t think so. Conor came into that fight off a two year layoff. He was tense and scared, it showed during he walkout. He looked like he was trying to make people believe he was confident instead of exuding confidence like his previous self

LOL @ 2 years.

c34a264e6a7f3856087dcc78108bbeef.jpg

Everyone knew this was going to happen and by "this" I mean Conor and his nuthuggers making endless excuses as to why he lost the fight and trying to diminish Khabib's victory by creating a narrative that the "version" of Conor Khabib fought on that day was inferior to previous "versions" and that those previous "versions" would have won. In the end, it is irrelevant and changes nothing, as that is the only "version" of Conor that will ever have gotten to fight Khabib who refuses to give Conor a rematch until he gets some top 5 wins which is something he will never achieve again.

I honestly think Conor worked the hardest for the Aldo fight.
After that win he was more like a diva.

Back