Media Conor trained for khabib harder than he ever did for anyone!

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
I'm judging the first few seconds which was flat footed and in the 3rd round where he won, I guess he took a round from Khabib while gassed out.
bravooo you won a round. biggest win of his career.

I didn't win anything lol

He was flat footed and defensive. Khabib likely still mauls him. Is that so bothersome of an opinion for you?

khabib beat the best version of conor mcgregor of all times.

Didnt prime conor lose to worse fighters than khabib? and got smashed by worse wrestlers than khabib? nate diaz rings a bell? chad mini mendes? LOL. conor since becoming champ champ has only lost 2 fights one vs floyd the best boxer and one vs khabib the best wrestler. the conor that fought nate diaz and chad mendes isnt beating khabib or coming close to him.

bleeding, sweating, bringing in chechen grapplers/wrestler, going swimming and training 2am LOL. hes never trained this hard for a fight in his life and he was not good enough. the ufc and its minions are trying to push the narrative that he didnt cause how could you sell a rematch where he got smashed completely without bringing in excuses and giving the illusion that hes gonna be different in the rematch?

He got beat by a guy that has beat everyone he faced.

I don’t understand the point of this thread other than getting sherdog likes.

Before the fight:

Camp in a state of war
Fully motivated to come back and reclaim his gold
Training with Russian/Chechens
Never took time off, was sharpening boxing skills for Floyd fight
Will KO Khabib no doubt, no chance it goes anyway else
He is in over his head, there are levels to this
Looked amazing in warmup, will KO khabib with a knee
Dominated in the stare down

After the fight:
Took too much time off
Was drunk
Too much money, not motivated
Broke his foot
Too defensive
Too offensive (note how they switch between he two LMAO)
Didn't do enough grappling
Did too much grappling

Lmao. What a delusional rat.

I don’t think so. Conor came into that fight off a two year layoff. He was tense and scared, it showed during he walkout. He looked like he was trying to make people believe he was confident instead of exuding confidence like his previous self
Before the fight: Classic Conor. Khabib is scared...blue lips
After the fight: Conor didn't look like himself

Not saying you specifically said that but I saw that from many Conor nuthuggers, most of whom are banned now like Prologic

Hes gonna sell because he's Conor fucking McGregor
If he fights kabob it will sell, if its Cowboy it will sell, etc.
The same cant be said about the tiramisu diva, though
Sad that Conor fans have stooped down to using money as an argument since their idol can't win a fight.

Shit, another troll wanabe whos craving attention. I like an e-fight, but your argument was too weak to get me started.
You gotta do better than that weako

Sad that Conor fans have stooped down to using money as an argument since their idol can't win a fight.

Didnt prime conor lose to worse fighters than khabib? and got smashed by worse wrestlers than khabib? nate diaz rings a bell? chad mini mendes? LOL. conor since becoming champ champ has only lost 2 fights one vs floyd the best boxer and one vs khabib the best wrestler. the conor that fought nate diaz and chad mendes isnt beating khabib or coming close to him.

bleeding, sweating, bringing in chechen grapplers/wrestler, going swimming and training 2am LOL. hes never trained this hard for a fight in his life and he was not good enough. the ufc and its minions are trying to push the narrative that he didnt cause how could you sell a rematch where he got smashed completely without bringing in excuses and giving the illusion that hes gonna be different in the rematch?

it didn t train right and that thr problem. where was his grabbleing and wrestling work that right there wasnt any.

Lol@the foot lockers standing longways to make Conor look tall.

yes he did. he had 2 years to prepare but he fucked himself up with drugs and alcohol. he's trash. people talk about his lack of wrestling, he had an Olympic level wrestling coach helping him.

As a certified Conor dick rider that walk out haunts me to this day

Weird.. You actually admit you ride on another mans dick...
Well congrats on coming out, I guess.

<Fedor23>

It was a marginal win if at all. I watched the 3rd recently and it was pretty even and khabib landed some good shots in that round.

Weird.. You actually admit you ride on another mans dick...
Well congrats on coming out, I guess.

<Fedor23>
giphy.gif

You’re basing this on a few Instagram photos and media clips?

No, it's based off what his coach specifically said, plus the comments from teammates, Conor, and his other coaches. In addition to the tons of footage of him training, the narrative of him training hard, simulating fights to fend off ring rust is clearly there.

Except his coach said the exact opposite

You ever heard a coach of a PPV headliner say their fighters gonna be rusty after a layoff? That's not gonna sell the fight when your guy is headlining a big PPV.

Back