Media Conor trained for khabib harder than he ever did for anyone!

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
He trained hard as hell but he wasnt the Double champ McG from 2015-2016. He stayed away from the game for too long, got rich as hell, became a family man with kids to take care of and didnt seem that hungry anymore. Would a “motivated”, young Conor beaten Khabib? NO. The wresslin and conditioning gap is too much, the result would have been the same but at least he would have made it a little more competitive.
this narrative is false. conor since becoming the champ champ has only lost 2 fights. one vs floyd which he obviously would never win and one vs the best wrestler in the game. prime conor suffered vs a manlet wrestler on 3 days notice in his prime supposedly. he also got beat by unranked nate diaz in his prime as well. yeah, prime conor would have probably been finished in 2 rounds vs khabib.

Nah, that was the worst version of "prime Conor" we have seen, besides the Mendes - fight. 2 year layoff, had just got 100m in his last fight, all the partying, etc.

Stop. Accept it. Move on

Conor lost to Nate Diaz. Theres levels to this shit.

But didn't he have a broken leg or something . . . that he found out and reported to media months after his emasculating at the hands of khabib.
Well after the he healed from the rape and finally got out of bed and wasn't curled up in a ball he realised he couldn't walk.

I don’t think so. Conor came into that fight off a two year layoff. He was tense and scared, it showed during he walkout. He looked like he was trying to make people believe he was confident instead of exuding confidence like his previous self

This is extremely accurate

Was even more noticeable live

There was a a bunch of people that flew from Ireland in my row and right off the bat when Conor was walking out they were saying aw fuck this doesn’t look good

I don't really care how hard conor trained. Watch the fight against little Chad Mendes and tell me you believed McGregor could wrestle. Train as long as you want, but it's hard to pick up wrestling late in life.

{<huh}

Conor got up from 3/4 TDs from Mendes (Mendes went 4/7 on TDs). The only one he didn't the round ended.

He then got up from 2/3 TDs from Khabib (really 3/4, but one TD in round 3 wasn't counted - precisely because Conor popped literally right up the moment he hit the ground).

He doesn't need to outwrestle people for an entire match. He just needs to stop the moments they occur, or get back to his feet on the ones he doesn't. Which is really what he was complaining about post-fight where he said he was too defensive on the ground. He meant he shouldn't have been playing guard, but rather trying to get back to his feet.

POuXWKY.gif

This is extremely accurate

Was even more noticeable live

There was a a bunch of people that flew from Ireland in my row and right off the bat when Conor was walking out they were saying aw fuck this doesn’t look good
they knew deep down hes not winning. khabib smashed the brakes off barboza after 1 year lay off and back surgery. watchs his weigh in vs barboza focus on his lower back, very visible scar. when he pulled out from the tony fight he also had back surgery.

As a certified Conor dick rider that walk out haunts me to this day

khabib beat the best version of conor mcgregor of all times.

Didnt prime conor lose to worse fighters than khabib? and got smashed by worse wrestlers than khabib? nate diaz rings a bell? chad mini mendes? LOL. conor since becoming champ champ has only lost 2 fights one vs floyd the best boxer and one vs khabib the best wrestler. the conor that fought nate diaz and chad mendes isnt beating khabib or coming close to him.

bleeding, sweating, bringing in chechen grapplers/wrestler, going swimming and training 2am LOL. hes never trained this hard for a fight in his life and he was not good enough. the ufc and its minions are trying to push the narrative that he didnt cause how could you sell a rematch where he got smashed completely without bringing in excuses and giving the illusion that hes gonna be different in the rematch?

So apparently coming off a 2 year layoff and getting drunk all the way into fight week is the best Conor?

Just because Conor went hard on social media doesn’t mean it was the best Conor. The best Conor died when the Floyd fight was signed. Money and fame can really hurt drive. Not as much hunger when he already conquered 2 titles and then made a shit ton of money in a boxing exhibition.

So apparently coming off a 2 year layoff and getting drunk all the way into fight week is the best Conor?

Just because Conor went hard on social media doesn’t mean it was the best Conor. The best Conor died when the Floyd fight was signed. Money and fame can really hurt drive. Not as much hunger when he already conquered 2 titles and then made a shit ton of money in a boxing exhibition.
caner fanboy quiet! ignored!

As a certified Conor dick rider that walk out haunts me to this day
he knew the talk is over. and all that crap he talked will turn into memes online. LOL, khabib was smiling and conor was crying inside. not out of fear but knowing the amount of humiliation hes about to receive.

this narrative is false. conor since becoming the champ champ has only lost 2 fights. one vs floyd which he obviously would never win and one vs the best wrestler in the game. prime conor suffered vs a manlet wrestler on 3 days notice in his prime supposedly. he also got beat by unranked nate diaz in his prime as well. yeah, prime conor would have probably been finished in 2 rounds vs khabib.
Buddeh ....2 years out of mma and 100 mill in the bank DOES change people. Lmao. Especially a former welfare bound plumber who got the biggest pay of his life. Not taking anything away from Khabib’s win , like i said he would have won regardless.

And yes , McGregor took the Chad and Nate fights in days notice but look at it from the other side ( not the McGregor hater side). Dude took fights that were totally different matchups because RDA and Aldo got “injured “ lmao and still beat Chad and beat Nate’s ass in the rematch.

I bash McG here and there too but i give him credit when its due.

Give him some strikers so we can get a few more fights out of the guy. He’s a lot of fun in the cage.

khabib beat the best version of conor mcgregor of all times.

Didnt prime conor lose to worse fighters than khabib? and got smashed by worse wrestlers than khabib? nate diaz rings a bell? chad mini mendes? LOL. conor since becoming champ champ has only lost 2 fights one vs floyd the best boxer and one vs khabib the best wrestler. the conor that fought nate diaz and chad mendes isnt beating khabib or coming close to him.

bleeding, sweating, bringing in chechen grapplers/wrestler, going swimming and training 2am LOL. hes never trained this hard for a fight in his life and he was not good enough. the ufc and its minions are trying to push the narrative that he didnt cause how could you sell a rematch where he got smashed completely without bringing in excuses and giving the illusion that hes gonna be different in the rematch?

Suprise surprise, troll with the statue head avatar makes a Conor hate/Khabib thread

Buddeh ....2 years out of mma and 100 mill in the bank DOES change people. Lmao. Especially a former welfare bound plumber who got the biggest pay of his life. Not taking anything away from Khabib’s win , like i said he would have won regardless.

And yes , McGregor took the Chad and Nate fights in days notice but look at it from the other side ( not the McGregor hater side). Dude took fights that were totally different matchups because RDA and Aldo got “injured “ lmao and still beat Chad and beat Nate’s ass in the rematch.

I bash McG here and there too but i give him credit when its due.
dude took short notice fights vs guys who werent even in training camps. OFF THE COUCH.

khabib had a year lay out and back surgery and smashed barboza to a pulp.

caner fanboy quiet! ignored!
Fanboy? I called for Khabib to beat Conor. Unless Conor pulled off a Aldo-esque finish, there was no hope. If Khabib got a hold of him, it was a wrap.

It’s always extremes with you haters. It’s either someone loves Conor or they don’t. Apparently people can’t just be a fan of the sport and look at stuff objectively according to you.

Give me a solid explanation on how a guy coming off a 2 year layoff and getting drunk all the way into fight week is the best version of themselves.

Oh wait you can’t, which is why you resort to calling me a fanboy.

Pathetic.

dude took short notice fights vs guys who werent even in training camps. OFF THE COUCH.

khabib had a year lay out and back surgery and smashed barboza to a pulp.

And that’s fine. I am not saying that Khabib is not a beast.

As for them being “off the couch” in those 3 fights NOT TRUE. Diaz was in cabo the first fight but for the rematch he had a full camp and got beaten. Chad had 3 weeks to train hard and the guy is ALWAYS in great shape. He said that he had Mcg on the radar for a while and was preparing to beat his ass anyway. He also said that he took a little time off after his previous fight but got back in the gym shortly after. Nate and Chad are always training and keep their body in top shape all year around. They arent fatsos.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ufc-189-chad-mendes-until-i-m-told-otherwise-i-m-preparing-to-fight-conor-mcgregor-062615?amp=true

And like i said, a change of oponent was equally risky for McG as well. But as a hater you will never recognize any of that. Mcgregor is a bum i guess....

conor was taken down 15 seconds into round one. you didnt see conor fresh vs khabib u saw him standing after gassing out from the grappling. LOL.

I'm judging the first few seconds which was flat footed and in the 3rd round where he won, I guess he took a round from Khabib while gassed out.

And that’s fine. I am not saying that Khabib is not a beast.

As for them being “off the couch” in those 3 fights NOT TRUE. Diaz was in cabo the first fight but for the rematch he had a full camp and got beaten. Chad had 3 weeks to train hard and the guy is ALWAYS in great shape. He said that he had Mcg on the radar for a while and was preparing to beat his ass anyway. He also said that he took a little time off after his previous fight but got back in the gym shortly after. Nate and Chad are always training and keep their body in top shape all year around. They arent fatsos.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ufc-189-chad-mendes-until-i-m-told-otherwise-i-m-preparing-to-fight-conor-mcgregor-062615?amp=true

And like i said, a change of oponent was equally risky for McG as well. But as a hater you will never recognize any of that. Mcgregor is a bum i guess....
he said she said? u believe what they say but not conor or his coach before the fight? hes not a bum but hes making up excuses lying about what happened before the fight and switching his story 180 degree.

Agree
Conor over trained

A better balance between training and rest will help him easily win the rematch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back