CONOR QUOTE: Opponent just being an illusion?

holy shit

A lot ofstupid quotes and he denies everything saying "I was fighting a bigger man". How can you guys masturbate to such bullshit is amazing.

rofl

Also a lot of Conor fans that never came back after he lost itt. Bunch of cowards.

I can imagine Mcgregor fans actually purchasing Ido Portal video tapes and practicing touchbutt so they can be just like their idol.

Most fighters would benefit from worrying less about "who" and focusing on things they can control.

War Conor

I find Conor's quote great about how I'm my fighting against myself and not the guy I'm fighting, BUT did Conor ever say something like:
Yourself = 90%
Your Opponent = 10%

He is correct too

Of course it's not always exactly the same but what he's really saying is that if you're good the only person who will defeat you is you because if you're mentally strong you will probably prevail.

That's what most people on here don't realize, fighting is probably about 80% mental.

I would say 90 tbh

This interview he's talking about how there is no opponent, because "you're against yourself". Around 16:20. Dunno if that was what you were looking for.

"Essentially the opponent is an illusion in there," McGregor said. "It's you versus you, so it doesn't matter who is across from me July 11."

Well, he missed the date by two days, but he was correct about his opponent - come July 11 his opponent will only be an illusion.

McProphet!

This interview he's talking about how there is no opponent, because "you're against yourself". Around 16:20. Dunno if that was what you were looking for.

Thanks SO much for posting this!

It's not the exact quote I was thinking of because the quote I was thinking of Conor said "battle with yourself."

Thanks SO much for posting this!

It's not the exact quote I was thinking of because the quote I was thinking of Conor said "battle with yourself."

If anyone has the video I'm thinking of I'd really appreciate watching it again!

This is not Conor's quote... Conor is just an immature 25 year old copying others.

This thread is just as silly as it was 9 months ago.

Back