CONOR QUOTE: Opponent just being an illusion?

Great thread i have Conor to thank for my change around in life as of the last few months and i feel great for it check out this link and follow the parts enjoy !

Which link?

Isn't Conor a supporter of the "law of attraction" ?

I like his mental demeanor when it comes to reaching goals this thread is gonna be interesting

58917436.jpg

Great thread i have Conor to thank for my change around in life as of the last few months and i feel great for it check out this link and follow the parts enjoy !
What link ?

A condifent guy with some good looking with mental and physical toughness

I giggle at all the 16-20 year old kids at the gym with their spinning kicks and hair cut from the sides. Some of them even talk to each other like: ''Yeah, i feel like i could beat everyone in the UFC with right training and putting the time in''.

Confidence is a good thing for sure, but if you are trying to be Conor McGregor id say you are not getting anywhere. Being Conor McGregor works only for Conor McGregor, and thats because he is being himself (duh).

The Law of Attraction is very real. I was going thru a super shitty time in life; working my ass off, completely in debt, divorced, separated from my son, paying more money in child support than I practically was netting. All I had was a dog that was my best friend. He got hip dysplasia and I had to put him down; felt like I had to murder my child. After that, I was devastated but could not think of the bad, could only think of good stuff. So, I imagined the perfect house in the mountains, working with horses(something I always wanted to do since I was a kid but how the hell could I afford it), thought of the one girl I really loved (who I called '303'), just strongly visualized what I would consider my perfect life and would think of it every night before I went to bed because I had no room for reality. Anyways, like 4 months later, I met a girl who was not the girl from my past but was even better and was born on March 3rd (3/03), who happened to be a multi millionaire real estate investor and really loved me and wanted to see me happy. So, she basically bought me a farm in the mountains and now I rehabilitate abused horses and find homes for them.

I was not really aware of the Law of Attraction at the time but after that all this happened, I was thinking 'why did this happen? Am I dreaming?:. Then I saw the movie "The Secret" and it all started to make sense. Inadvertently, I put the Laws of Attraction into being. At the time I was going thru all of the hardship, I spoke my visualization to my best friend, told him 'I just cant keep going on like this, I need to be happy and cant be doing this shitty job" and articulated what type of life I visualized (speaking the visualization turns to be a big part in making 'the secret' come true).The trouble generally is that when we have hardships that we focus on those hardships and it perpetuates more of the same. Me, I was focusing on how little money I had, how I had nothing, how much my life sucked and thought 'man, if my dog died, that would be the shtttiest thing ever..just couldn't take it' and the universe said "your wish is my command".

So naturally when I heard about Conor, my interest was peaked. And I've been a MMA fan for decades now. It is almost unfathomable that any non Russian, Brazilian or American could have success at a high level in MMA, especially someone from Ireland (a place where there is no wrestling, no MMA and a tiny population). This is all to say that when Conor generally speaks something and it comes true (as it always has), I understand why it is coming into being after all that I've gone thru. We all want different things too and I know, for a fact, that there is certainly something to the law of attraction if you can just suspend belief and completely immerse yourself in 'what you want', not 'what is'.

This is all to say that when Conor generally speaks something and it comes true (as it always has), I understand why it is coming into being after all that I've gone thru. We all want different things too and I know, for a fact, that there is certainly something to the law of attraction if you can just suspend belief and completely immerse yourself in 'what you want', not 'what is'.

I understand where you're coming from and can partially subscribe to this idea of positive thinking. But to take it to the level you're describing which is to say because Conor wants it bad enough, the universe conspires to make it so, etc. is too much of a stretch, IMO. My problem with this notion is what happens in the event someone ELSE, let's say Nate Diaz for sake of argument... wants something and speaks about something he wants at an exactly equal level to McGregor (I know he doesn't, but play along)? I'll tell you what happens. So now, as far as the universe and the people in it are concerned, you have 2 people who are equals in terms of their desires/laws of attraction. Now it boils down to pure skill. Who does what better.

Which by the way you could say if two people have the exact same level of skill, who wins -- the answer is the person with the most physical advantage. Just an interesting thought. I'm happy that your life finally started to look up, by the way.

Iirc, I've heard he believes in Law of Attraction.

He's a rags to riches story too, unless I'm mistaken, Idk about what money plumbers make, but even if you're rich it sounds like...*puts sunglasses on*...a shitty life.

YEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

seriously though, that's all I know related to his philosophy and what may have impacted it. Dee Devlin said something like he a dreamer before and always has been and it was either during Cage Warriors, or even before that, that he started making his dreams come true.

Seems like he loves money but wants to live a life like he already let it sink in that you take nothing with you but your memories, spirit &/or soul once you're gone.
I imagine that's what he believes, and isn't an Egyptian nor atheist, but I can see anti-organized religion.

EDIT: Went to this thread before falling asleep and didn't reload page before replying, ended up real nice like I had hoped.

Thanks for the videos guys. It'd be great if there was a video of Conor talking about his philosophy clearly without the extra music and all that in the background.

The Law of Attraction is very real. I was going thru a super shitty time in life; working my ass off, completely in debt, divorced, separated from my son, paying more money in child support than I practically was netting. All I had was a dog that was my best friend. He got hip dysplasia and I had to put him down; felt like I had to murder my child. After that, I was devastated but could not think of the bad, could only think of good stuff. So, I imagined the perfect house in the mountains, working with horses(something I always wanted to do since I was a kid but how the hell could I afford it), thought of the one girl I really loved (who I called '303'), just strongly visualized what I would consider my perfect life and would think of it every night before I went to bed because I had no room for reality. Anyways, like 4 months later, I met a girl who was not the girl from my past but was even better and was born on March 3rd (3/03), who happened to be a multi millionaire real estate investor and really loved me and wanted to see me happy. So, she basically bought me a farm in the mountains and now I rehabilitate abused horses and find homes for them.

I was not really aware of the Law of Attraction at the time but after that all this happened, I was thinking 'why did this happen? Am I dreaming?:. Then I saw the movie "The Secret" and it all started to make sense. Inadvertently, I put the Laws of Attraction into being. At the time I was going thru all of the hardship, I spoke my visualization to my best friend, told him 'I just cant keep going on like this, I need to be happy and cant be doing this shitty job" and articulated what type of life I visualized (speaking the visualization turns to be a big part in making 'the secret' come true).The trouble generally is that when we have hardships that we focus on those hardships and it perpetuates more of the same. Me, I was focusing on how little money I had, how I had nothing, how much my life sucked and thought 'man, if my dog died, that would be the shtttiest thing ever..just couldn't take it' and the universe said "your wish is my command".

So naturally when I heard about Conor, my interest was peaked. And I've been a MMA fan for decades now. It is almost unfathomable that any non Russian, Brazilian or American could have success at a high level in MMA, especially someone from Ireland (a place where there is no wrestling, no MMA and a tiny population). This is all to say that when Conor generally speaks something and it comes true (as it always has), I understand why it is coming into being after all that I've gone thru. We all want different things too and I know, for a fact, that there is certainly something to the law of attraction if you can just suspend belief and completely immerse yourself in 'what you want', not 'what is'.
tumblr_n5lctwn0SC1qcdel4o1_250.gif

I'm well aware of the weekend's result, but I'm still really interested in Conor's philosophy. In fact, I'm even more curious to see how he deals with a loss.

Back