Conor predicts his fight against Khabib.

My Prediction:
Conor fakes an injury before the fight and signs with GSP the instant Khabib takes another opponent.

No world tour? WHY on earth would Dana White not try an get the most anmount of viewers and money possible?

NO TIME? Please! What is the rush?

I call a WWE storyline set up.
Sorry Khabib.

Oh look another Landlord on Sherdog, Conor is living in your head rent free too I assume?

{<Mcgoat}

You want to see his package too bro?

<36>
Conors better hope his countering game is in better state than that of his fansgirls, or its gonna be another long painful night.

Conors better hope his countering game is in better state than that of his fansgirls, or its gonna be another long painful night.

Don't be mad bro, atleast you got grandad Conor as your avatar to keep you happy. Keep trolling

<24>

Not willing to pick the round this time? Interesting. That was his claim during his road to the FW and LW titles.

Now that I have that out the way.. Nob lol.

Your message was mega hating lol, read it back...
It was a majority decision, not split decision, that means not one judge thought Nate one.

Guess that shows your ignorance and ends this convo.
3-mcg
1-draw

Ok then, I must be a hater LOL...and I apologize for the error on the judging, I am a human and can make mistakes.

Mystic Khabib pointing to the hand that will knock him out.
16465140_1713297252295087_8739588625735352320_n.jpg

Ok then, I must be a hater LOL...and I apologize for the error on the judging, I am a human and can make mistakes.
The trick to being a smartass, is to be right in what you're trying to be a smartass about...
Otherwise you come off looking really damn stupid.
You didn't just get the comment about the judging wrong, you got the whole result wrong.
Split decision is a very different thing to majority decision.

Nice attempt at deflection from your whole shit post though "LOL"

The trick to being a smartass, is to be right in what you're trying to be a smartass about...
Otherwise you come off looking really damn stupid.
You didn't just get the comment about the judging wrong, you got the whole result wrong.
Split decision is a very different thing to majority decision.

Nice attempt at deflection from your whole shit post though "LOL"

In my original post I said "majority decision" so I actually did have it right the first time. Then I quoted you and said "split decision". And like I said, I am human, I can and will make mistakes. Just as you have done by reading way too deep into my posts trying to accuse me of being a hater, a smart ass and or being really damn stupid, and who the knows what you will call me or refer to me next.

My original post...that you quoted, was sincere as to how I felt the fights went with Nate. I was also sincere on how I feel about Conor. Lastly, I apologized because I did make a mistake. That is all me being sincere and honest.

Mystic Khabib pointing to the hand that will knock him out.
16465140_1713297252295087_8739588625735352320_n.jpg

They seriously look like they’re in the middle of a conversation about how many houses, cars, and yachts they’re going to buy afterwards.

I think the point and the fact is - mcgregor went from his fight with Aldo at 175lbs to Nate and they weighed in at 170lb.
Also, nate was short notice but mcg was training and setting up for a fight at 155lb, a 10lb difference, the difference from 155-170 is 15, let alone 25 or even the weight cut side of it.

There's nuthuggers
There's haters
There's facts and there's people who see sit for what it is and see through bullshit.

Keep hating lol.
Jesus dude, no lube or nothing

Well done

Back