Conor predicts his fight against Khabib.

Stupid threads like this is the reason Sherdog is running slow...

Conor predicts the same thing every time because he has no other way to win.

Then, if he ends up winning, people say he's a genius...

Conor is about a mystical as the fortune tellers at the strip mall.

A highly produce picture is not a sign on how he will do against khabib, which, i think he will smesh him.

Danis is a certified nuthugger, trying to emulate him; hope Coker hires tonon so he can beat the shit out of him.

McGregor went from his fight with Aldo at 175? I though FW was 145. Now that we have that out of the way...I never hated on anyone in my post. Why did you basically repeat what I said? We all know what Conor was doing but he took the fight and he lost. In the second fight, he didn't whoop Nate's ass. They both landed some great shots, both bloody, Conor ran away from Nate in that fight, and he won a split decision, so that means one judge thought Nate won.

And thanks for telling me/us twice.
Now that I have that out the way.. Nob lol.

Your message was mega hating lol, read it back...
It was a majority decision, not split decision, that means not one judge thought Nate won.

Guess that shows your ignorance and ends this convo.
3-mcg
1-draw

Last edited:
PiercingMildGrouper.gif
Has to be world record quickest to give up the rear naked. Conor did not fuck around.

Conor sweating profusely just tweeting out that message.

Poor guy. Hope he has a deal not to wear white shorts come fight night.

who was your guy that conor murked? was it eddie? probably aldo.

He went up 2 weigh classes at once and had staph infection. Second time he whooped his ass. Your boy will pull out from fights for tiniest scratch like a bitch

Hahaha. First I've heard about the staph infection, of course this would be an excuse if it was any other fighter, like Nate saying he had a rib injury in the rematch, that was Nate "whining and making excuses" apparently I had a staph infection and was inefficient with my energy against a bigger man are not excuses though, just reasonable explanations for losing.

As for the "went up 2 weightclasses at once" that was his choice and he still fought at the same weight he always does without the drain of a grueling weight cut against a guy who also fights at LW so that's not really relevant at all.

Khabib has padded record and is about to get KO'd.

He went up 2 weigh classes at once and had staph infection. Second time he whooped his ass. Your boy will pull out from fights for tiniest scratch like a bitch
<LikeReally5>

Nate-Diaz-UFC-202-OW-02.jpg
20160819100112_12_Conor_McGregor.JPG

2 weight classes? Conor looked yuuuuuge.

Shit post. <{gspressed}>

<LikeReally5>

Nate-Diaz-UFC-202-OW-02.jpg
20160819100112_12_Conor_McGregor.JPG

2 weight classes? Conor looked yuuuuuge.

Shit post. <{gspressed}>
They are pictures from the Mcgregor Diaz 2 when they could both focus on figthing at WW ? The same match where Conor whooped Nate and knocked him down 3 times.
In the first fight it suited Diaz because he is naturally bigger and stays in top shape all year round. And the fact he used a technique only available to Nate, Using his granite chin to wear Conor out.

He won a very close rematch by split
Exactly. I love how Conor nutgobblers try to re-write history and pretend like Conor destroyed Nate when in reality the fight could have gone either way and Conor literally ran away like a bitch for good chunks of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back